Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,629 members, 7,968,837 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:36 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2655562 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
manie:

It is an A-rated school, they have won academic laurels in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Canada and US. I will advice you send your CV if you are qualified.
Thank you sir for your timely response and allaying his fears. Sir, we still await your response in respect to ofumaria's update.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
An international school of high reputation operating both Nigerian & British curricular is in need of teachers for the following subjects:

*Physics / Chemistry
*Biology / Agric science
*Further math / Basic tech / TD
*English / Literature

The preferable candidate shouldbe able to take these subject combinations.

salary is attractive.

0703 708 6962, 0705 700 8227, 0809 999 9231
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Givemejoy:
Ganiz(m), zicobass11, sexyjob, seunkeji5(f), & ayurdavid compliment of the season a nd a happy new year. We hope to see more of your contribution on the thread.

wish you the same. this is our year of fulfillment in Jesus name.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Givemejoy:
An international school of high reputation operating both Nigerian & British curricular is in need of teachers for the following subjects:

*Physics / Chemistry
*Biology / Agric science
*English / Literature

The preferable candidate shouldbe able to take these subject combinations.

salary is attractive.

I'll call them tomorrow by God's grace
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2015
Aim07:
Pls do u know of any vacant teaching jobs around IKORODU area or any sch dat has accomodat that pays well. am a Chemistry graduate nd also a masters holder. i really need a job at least to start from somewia cos i just d msc nd dont want to continue staying at home. pls any info on dis....
Check schools within and around your vicinity.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2015
chrisdenis01:
Hi... Please I received an interview invitation from Berkley Academy,Ogudu-Ojota for jan 5th 2015...please can anyone help with their salary structure? I'm currently in abj..thanks
how did it go?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2015
Bimalink:
Morning, i received an interview invitation e-mail from King Amacheer African University, Cotonou. The interview venue is at Port Harcourt or KAAU (The school campus at cotonou). My question is that i really don't know which one should I visit for the interview, is it at Port harcourt or cotonou. I'm leaving here in Lagos Island. Am also considering the transport fear between these two venue. I need your advise on this interview and how to go about the transportation, thanks.
train should take you there with 400 or 600 than spending more than 3k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Ofumaria:

my first interview was at Ogun, I goofed seriously. I did not divide the board into two, no date, no topic and to top it I was not talking to my students (interviewers). They told me they way I was teaching I could only teach University undergraduates.
After, the interview I was not selected as usual "we would get back to you" was the words the panel used.

Second interview, Kai! That when I knew unemployement is real and my 180k for a start disappeared. See crowd. Simple questions but the major thing they were looking at was those that could prepare lessons note which one of the invigilator told us............ I messed up. I no bother go back to the school, as I reach house na im I carry my mama lesson note begin dey study as if na final year exams I wan write.

Third interview, I knew I was going to kill them, I passed the test, lesson note but goofed again at micro teaching, why? I was not vast with the topic I selected (respiration) but this time I was confident, ruled the board, wrote the date and topic, but did not make the list.

Fourth interview, I prepared well, corrected all my mistakes. Interview started with waec, I did not prepare for it at all, dem no call me- meaning I failed.

Note:I did not give up, I fell, I dusted myself up and tried again and in the process learnt and after each interview, I went back to look at my mistakes

Finally, I was coming from one of those frustrating interviews where they would drill you like say them wan pay you 1m, with two different panels. I just decided to log on to Nairaland and saw one advert and I applied by calling the number. I was asked to come to the school immediately. Right there and there I was given a micro teaching, na vexation I use finish the topic with confidence, this time mistakes made were corrected. The interviewer was shocked and was amazed that I did not teach while serving, how come I was able to perform exceptionally well? I answered, "I try to be the best in anything I want to do". He stared at me, looked at my resume and ask, if I can write a lesson plan, I replied, no sir. He fired another question in my discipline, I just laugh for my mind, the same question they asked in the just concluded waec examination, I aced it. As usual, the question applicants do not like came up. How much do you intend to earn?
Me: sir, let me think. Am I working at present? No, do I need the job yes, why? I do not have any work experience and am tired of staying at home. All of these were questions running in my head. He told me, they were offering 30k........ I grabbed it with both hands.
After a year, I was at IPAJA with accomodation 50k. I got another offer at Owode!!!! I picked the former. Less I forget, lesson dey involve o, I take in say between 75-90, just 8-4 with accommodation, no traffic, not that my Banker friend that does 5-10. There is money in teaching, especially if you know your onions well.
Ofumaria!!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Givemejoy:
This is inspirational and motivating. We also look forward to reading other "oga's" experiences such as GoldenDr, artisticallyart, Sunnypar, Manie, Prof.gday Islamics, Evathyst and et.al
refer to previous page for my own account.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2015
busuyem:

Give me ur phone number or email, pls.
we await his contacts patiently.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2015
samalive:
Great Educators ! Great minds! I have been following this thread for a while now and it has been beneficial to me in the area of knowledge. I have applied for some relevant vacancies, and I am still expecting to get a text message or a call... I am hopeful. Thank you so much to all those wonderful gentlemen and ladies on this thread. I need help and I need it urgently pls, any one who can help. I bagged my NCE cert from FCE(sp) , Oyo and after that, I got admitted in Unilorin where I studied Performing Arts. I have about 3 years teaching experience in English language and Lit-in-English, however , I love teaching and I want to get more certified in this area to boast a better prospects . please, I want a your advice on what Professional Course(s)to go for and how to go about the registrations. Thank you.
stay glued because we have someone who would put you through as long as we get his contacts.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
Landlord/landlady in d house .......i really need a teaching job .......... I hav gone round my area ....still yet to find any ...pls help me out if u see any vacancy around ketu,mile 12 ,ikorodu,owode ajegunle .......fanks .........
we would do just that. But meanwhile, visit Ketu, Mile 12 and Ajegunle.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by samalive(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2015
GoldenDr:
stay glued because we have someone who would put you through as long as we get his contacts.
Thank you so much. I am so glued.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chrisdenis01: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2015
GoldenDr:
how did it go?
I Didn't attend the interview.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2015
GoldenDr:
we would do just that. But meanwhile, visit Ketu, Mile 12 and Ajegunle.
thank u boss ...,abt going out to keep checking
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chrisdenis01: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2015
GoldenDr:
we await his contacts patiently.
My number - 08140416560

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2015
i need active economics and english teachers
who live within ikorodu environs. Pls forward
ur cv to dtphilosopher@yahoo.com or call

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by steryville(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Gm peeps!happy newyear!someone shld pls kindly helpout wit a private home tutoring around ojodu berger.science related courses....my email addy is ighostezzy@gmail.com.tnks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2015
chrisdenis01:
My number - 08140416560
for information concerning CIE Certification, contact the above number. Thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2015
steryville:
Gm peeps!happy newyear!someone shld pls kindly helpout wit a private home tutoring around ojodu berger.science related courses....my email addy is ighostezzy@gmail.com.tnks
Let me tell you what a friend did when he needed private home tutor. He printed the subjects he could take on a small piece of paper and how they could contact him and at the back of the paper, he wrote the school he was teaching and success rate of his subject based on the past and current WAEC examination. I think you should try it. It may work for you even if you are not teaching.
Note : He shared it in Church, buses, market places and public gathering. All the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Gamrie, endtimeh1 and the two other guest hailings and happy new year.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
GoldenDr:
Gamrie, endtimeh1 and the two other guest hailings and happy new year.
tanx am not a guest here I always visit this thread
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
givemejoy, which time i turn gatecrasher? except I dont know the meaning of the word again. I see my name for award section. explain yaself kiakia
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by baba11(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
A school around Agbado area of Lagos state is in need of part-time English Teacher. Qualification is Bsc English Language and you must reside around Agbado.It's three times in a week job.For more information, call this number 08161797160
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by islamics(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Givemejoy:
Sir, I want you not to give up, you could take up private tutor and uhmmm you can always drop openings in that region down there.
Appreciate the Thumbs up but private tutor is not an option as despite the school being a unity school the work load is damn too much with a pay that is above minimum wage with just 10% though with accommodation - (4 Maths classes with @least 3 Computer classes). I submitted CV in some few private school inside the Kano Metropolis and even did interview for some but there was no response till now. Somebody assisted me to secure a Montessori school inside town some times back but I turned down the opportunity in the name of "I will soon leave Kano - Everybody @ home is worried about my staying there ." I called the person just last term but he said the opportunity has been taken by somebody else.
A minus is that my school is far from the town. So when you are in; it takes a pressing issue to enter the town.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dayoungmoney1: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
ayurdavid:

*Physics / Chemistry
*Biology / Agric science
*English / Literature

The preferable candidate should be able to take these subject combinations.

send cv to: schoolspeacegate@gmail.com

salary is attractive.

location: 9/11 olorunsogo avenue, Ogbayo, ijoko, Ifo LGA ogun state.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
A school around Agbado area of Lagos state is in
need of part-time English Teacher. Qualification is
Bsc English Language and you must reside
around Agbado.It's three times in a week job.For
more information, call this number 08161797160
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
CaptainDo, it good to see you look at the thread. Flygeriansteve, jrosy (f ), and our guests I hail thee. Happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
corkqueen:
Biology teacher
Send your CV and Application to
princess_has14@yahoo.com.
You have till end of today to apply.
For enquiries, send text msg to 08150424239.

Bosom group of school @ 48/50 Amoke Arasola Street, Oke - odo, Aboru, Iyana-Ipaja..... Check it out.
how did it go? for those that were at the above address
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by edihmandy: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Do you need a good science teacher for your children as a home teacher, please call this no. 08160297117. For experience mathematics, chemistry,physics teacher call the above no
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FreddywellsNGN(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
LaurelP:
i need active economics and english teachers
who live within ikorodu environs. Pls forward
ur cv to dtphilosopher@yahoo.com or call

Thanks ....got it!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pinnochio(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
A reputable secondary school located within Alapere-Ketu area of Kosofe Local Government, Lagos State urgently requires the services of the following experienced teachers for immediate employment:

1. English teachers
2. Yoruba teachers

Minimum Requirements
1. A good bachelor's degree (B.A. Linguistics, B.A. English, B.A. Yoruba will be an added advantage)
2. Minimum of 4 years teaching experience (minimum of 2 years at senior secondary level with evidence)
3. Excellent communication skills and good handwriting
4. A creative and lively personality
5. Preferably should reside within the area, but not compulsory

Salary range and other benefits
Between 30k - 40k salary per month (depending on experience)
End-of-term cash bonus
Performance bonus
Medical services
School kitchen available

Normal working hours
7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Mondays - Fridays

Method of Application
Send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to 2010arabmoney@gmail.com before 12 noon on Friday, 9th January, 2015. Be sure to include your phone number in the body of the email.

Best regards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1045) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.