Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,822 members, 7,886,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2606307 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
timmyblast:
I posted, that am in need of a teaching job around egbeda or its environ. So I was referred to you. Thanks

Okay let me assist this Egbeda dude.

Go to Legacy at cele bustop, Levites schl i'm not sure of the name but it's behind the Reedemed church at karimu laka, try Pacific at shasha, St Bernadette and Doregos at gowon axis, Landmark @ Idimu, Kwestfield @ Greenland, Eduland and Nistech schl @ Egbeda, try schools in santos layout round about, Silverdale @ Alaguntan bustop,Iyana Ipaja.

Good luck.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by helen4(f): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
@sunnypar. Lol. Seriously helenfall? What does it even mean? Hmmm, my story is up to season 20. So, it might be a little bit difficult sharing it. Don't know where to begin.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tpmaishah(f): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hello peeps, Pls am staying at ibadan and am in search of teaching job. Av tried sum schools bt they said dey ar not in need of staff. Pls anybody in ibadan dat can link me up

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
URGENT VACANCIES

1. TEACHERS (ILASA & IYANA-ISOLO)

QUALIFICATION
- (ILASA: (MALE/FEMALE) NCE, B.ED
- IYANA-ISOLO: (FEMALE) MINIMUM OF SSCE

REQUIREMENTS
- MUST BE GOD FEARING;
- MUST HAVE LOVE FOR CHILDREN;
- MUST BE PATIENT;
- MUST HAVE ABILITY TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE;
- MUST BE A FAST LEARNER;
- MUST HAVE GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT;
- GOOD INTERPERSONAL SKILLS;
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WITH LITTLE OR NO
SUPERVISION;
- MUST BE DETAILED AND ORGANIZED;
- MUST BE RESIDENT WITHIN THE LOCATION OF THE JOB;
- MUST BE CONVASCANT WITH THE COMMON
EDUCATIONAL RHYMES.

EXPERIENCE, AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.

2. GRAPHIC DESIGNER (FEMALE)

QUALIFICATION; MINIMUM OF SSCE

REQUIREMENTS
- MUST BE A CHRISTIAN AND GOD FEARING;
- MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN DESKTOP PUBLISHING ;
- MUST BE VERY GOOD IN COREL-DRAW;
- MUST RESIDE WITHIN THE LOCATION OF THE JOB;
- MUST HAVE PERSUASIVE SKILL.
EXPERIENCE IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE

3. COMPUTER OPERATOR (FEMALE)

QUALIFICATION: MINIMUM OF SSCE

REQUIREMENTS
- MUST HAVE ATLEAST, KNOWLEGE IN COMPUTER
APPRECIATION
- WILLINGNESS/ZEAL TO WORK;
- FAST LEARNER;
- MUST BE BETWEEN THE AGE OF 15-25;
- MUST BE RESPECTFUL;
- MUST HAVE GOOD INTERPERSONAL SKILL.

4. ONLINE MARKETERS ( PAPA AJAO, LAGOS)

QUALIFICATION: Minimum of SMART SSCE

REQUIREMENTS
- Computer literate
- Ability to surf the internet
- Ability to use online marketing tools
- Good knowledge of the social media
- Marketing skill

TO APPLY FORWARD CV TO bleonskillsservicesltd@gmail.com USING THE JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL OR TEXT NAME, SEX, LOCATION, AGE, QUALIFICATION, PHONE NUMBER AND JOB TITLE
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
helen4:
@sunnypar. Lol. Seriously helenfall? What does it even mean? Hmmm, my story is up to season 20. So, it might be a little bit difficult sharing it. Don't know where to begin.
pls start frm somewhere
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
pls start frm somewhere
You nko! You no go share abi you never port from Edo to from Ikorodu to Ketu! Oya! Share it!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
tpmaishah:
Hello peeps, Pls am staying at ibadan and am in search of teaching job. Av tried sum schools bt they said dey ar not in need of staff. Pls anybody in ibadan dat can link me up
First, get you CV reviewed by upload111
Secondly, submit the CV you have at the moment with schools in your locality.
Thirdly, give us feedback
Finally, you will soon shout hallelujah.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayorinde217(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
I was called for interview and written test at leadcity high school last week. Though the test was interesting because it was waec past Question and we were told that they will only call those that score 85% and above. Expecting their call, may God help o

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jrosy!!!! Ah! Can this be you? Is this you? It is a lie, it can't be true. Where on earth have you been? I heard you went to Dubai to celebrate, wetin you go celebrate self! Birthday, naming, wedding anniversary or relaxation. Please fill me in make I leave Nigeria o!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
ayorinde217:
I was called for interview and written test at leadcity high school last week. Though the test was interesting because it was waec past Question and we were told that they will only call those that score 85% and above. Expecting their call, may God help o
Thank you for the feedback. Tpappie is there get in touch with him to find out necessary details.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Halemat! It not like that o! You view, review and preview the jobs and feedback without dropping anything. Its unfair o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
avicky:

Go to Legacy at cele bustop, Levites schl i'm not sure of the name but it's behind the Reedemed church at karimu laka, try Pacific at shasha, St Bernadette and Doregos at gowon axis, Landmark @ Idimu, Kwestfield @ Greenland, Eduland and Nistech schl @ Egbeda, try schools in santos layout round about, Silverdale @ Alaguntan bustop,Iyana Ipaja.

Good luck.
Area Mama! From Abuja to Lagos, from Lagos to Ile-ife, from Ile-ife to Lekki, from Lekki to Aso-rock. All hail Avicky, the Queen of the area.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sunnypar:

Thank you for the feedback. Tpappie is there get in touch with him to find out necessary details.

Let him call the school... They should call him if he passed.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
saintwan, Hailings
Egundare, I wan tell you a story, no be story o
mjblinks blink blink!
tobiaboG, greetings
ayorinde217, Keep calm God is on control
Tpappie bros to, you never share you story o!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayorinde217(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
U welcome broda, u people are really doing wonderful job on this thread and i believe i'll have big testimony in dis thread... Pls how do i get Tppapie contact @sunnypar

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by timmyblast(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
avicky:

Good luck.
thanks for the info
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by timmyblast(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
bettydee:
OK. Am Ejigbo based.
thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
We are an international school with over 50 years of existence. We believe that our school offers a unique educational experience for all students by providing a hybrid of the American, British and Nigerian curricular to provide a truly international community.
Ours is a world class high performance team - teaching and living out our mission, focused on excellence and continuous improvement. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:

(A) FRENCH TEACHER

JOB DESCRIPTION:

1. Deliver the curriculum, adhering to school policies and curricular documents.
2. Maintain the management of children’s behavior in line with school policy.
3. Record children’s progress, attainment and achievement in line with school assessment policy.
4. Liaise with Heads of Departments regarding the curriculum when appropriate.

Requirement: Applicants must have a very good flow over the language and must have a bachelor’s degree in the corresponding language or education with at least two years of cognate expedience. PGCE will be an added advantage.(A) ASSISTANT TEACHERS

(B) ASSISTANT TEACHERS (FEMALES)

Position Summary:

Assist in the junior primary school to teach students, plan and carry out learning activities in line with approved teaching scheme and plans.

Duties:

• Assist teachers to conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
• Prepare teaching aids as required before class
• Identify pupils with special learning needs and bring to the attention of class/subject teachers
• Participate in the overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
• Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborate environment in Corona Schools

Bachelors Degree: B.Ed with PGDE will be an added advantage

Experience:
Minimum of 2 years experience in same capacity required.

Personal/Professional Qualities
• Disposition for continuous learning and improvement
• Child friendliness and pleasant disposition
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Well modulated voice and good diction
• Teamwork and Collaboration

Personal Attributes
• Poise and professional appearance
• Integrity

(A) FRENCH TEACHER

JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Deliver the curriculum, adhering to school policies and curricular documents.
3. Record children’s progress, attainment and achievement in line with school assessment policy.

Requirement: Applicants must have a very good flow over the language and must have a bachelor’s degree in the corresponding language or education with atleast two years of cognate experience. PGCE will be an added advantage.

HOW TO APPLY:

Interested candidates with suitable qualifications and experience should forward updated CV to totalchildschool@yahoo.com or text NAME+SEX+POSITION+LOCATION IN LAGOS+PHONE NUMBER to 09098131810 within one week of this advert.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
OCcool and hiroz una no go share una story abi?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Enejeta my Urhobo babe.
Miadad, runs babe! wetin you they find for job section. Your night job is not paying you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tpmaishah(f): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
I did nt understand Wot you mean by upload111. Though av submitted to some schools bt av not been assured of employment yet
Sunnypar:

First, get you CV reviewed by upload111
Secondly, submit the CV you have at the moment with schools in your locality.
Thirdly, give us feedback
Finally, you will soon shout hallelujah.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
timmyblast:
thanks for the info

Don't mention it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
artisticallyart:
We are an international school with over 50 years of existence. We believe that our school offers a unique educational experience for all students by providing a hybrid of the American, British and Nigerian curricular to provide a truly international community.
Ours is a world class high performance team - teaching and living out our mission, focused on excellence and continuous improvement. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:

(A) FRENCH TEACHER

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Requirement: Applicants must have a very good flow over the language and must have a bachelor’s degree in the corresponding language or education with at least two years of cognate expedience. PGCE will be an added advantage.(A) ASSISTANT TEACHERS

(B) ASSISTANT TEACHERS (FEMALES)

Position Summary:

Assist in the junior primary school to teach students, plan and carry out learning activities in line with approved teaching scheme and plans.

Duties:

• Assist teachers to conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
• Prepare teaching aids as required before class
• Identify pupils with special learning needs and bring to the attention of class/subject teachers
• Participate in the overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
• Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborate environment in Corona Schools

Bachelors Degree: B.Ed with PGDE will be an added advantage

Experience:
Minimum of 2 years experience in same capacity required.

Personal/Professional Qualities
• Disposition for continuous learning and improvement
• Child friendliness and pleasant disposition
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Well modulated voice and good diction
• Teamwork and Collaboration

Personal Attributes
• Poise and professional appearance
• Integrity

(A) FRENCH TEACHER

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Requirement: Applicants must have a very good flow over the language and must have a bachelor’s degree in the corresponding language or education with atleast two years of cognate experience. PGCE will be an added advantage.

HOW TO APPLY:

Interested candidates with suitable qualifications and experience should forward updated CV to totalchildschool@yahoo.com or text NAME+SEX+POSITION+LOCATION IN LAGOS+PHONE NUMBER to 09098131810 within one week of this advert.

Utchvikky FYA.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Orente21(f): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
tpmaishah:
what did u study and side in ibadan do u stay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
millaa, whats up? shawrygal Hello yemmybx: longest time , Ultimus , Whatagwan?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lopzy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
If you happen to be in need of a part-time further mathematics teacher. Pls mail me, bolajyde@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
artisticallyart:
millaa, whats up? shawrygal Hello
yemmybx: longest time , Ultimus , Whatagwan?
I'm fine jareee my personal person.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sunnypar:

You nko! You no go share abi you never port from Edo to from Ikorodu to Ketu! Oya! Share it!
loading ....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by millaa: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
artisticallyart:
millaa, whats up? shawrygal Hello yemmybx: longest time , Ultimus , Whatagwan?
We chillin nd observin boss
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
upload111:

The email to request to b added to the group is
upload556@gmail.com

official countdown for the party starts tomorrow..
For the new peeps...
Nairaland Strictly Tutors(NST) Beach Party scheduled to hold at
Venue: SUNTAN BEACH BADAGRY
Date: 28TH December, 2015.
Time: 10AM. Come one come all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
@sunnupar, watch your mouth. angry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
It's a difficult task being an OP, someone has onced asked me if Seun pays thread owners.
Henceforth, I would be strict, I have too and its needed.
Thank you for your usual cooperation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.