Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,837 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2606348 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by daisyella: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
hiroz:
you weren't posted to a school for service??
Naa I was posted to a lab
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
[b]An international tutoring company based in Connecticut, USA (Blended Learning & Study Center) with subsidiary in Lagos State, Nigeria is recruiting part time Private Home Tutors to work for their Nigerian clients in the following fields:

*Mathematics
*English Language
*Science
*Photography
*Music/Singing
*Languages - Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa
*Computer Science/ICT
*Fine Art
*Foreign Languages - French, Spanish, Italian. Portuguese, German

Ensure to possess required necessary proven knowledge.

Send CV with application Letter to tegedi@blendedlearningcenter.com on or before 30th December, 2015

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY
Primary responsibility of tutors is to teach students and ensure students achieve personal and program goals.

Qualifications
Minimal qualification is Proficiency in the subject assigned.
Complete an application form and an interview.
Serve students (Primary 1 to SSS 3) depending on your subject area and schedule of availability.
Be available to meet online with students and other stakeholders.
[/b]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Vacancies for the following positions

1. Qualified teachers- Science/Art/Humanities (with experience and excellent spoken English)

2. Assistant class teachers (with good SSCE and good spoken English )

3. Cleaner

4. Front Desk Officer (computer literate and excellent spoken English )

5. A caregiver
Positions are need to be filled urgently.

NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE WITHIN IKEJA, OJOTA, OGBA AXIS. call or text 08033292339, 08096227476 Or send your detailed CV and application to diamondpeak@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
hilaomo:
of all the beaches you could find...***you choose suntan!!!***God forbid!
angry Is there anything wrong with the beach? A lot of factors were considered, we just did not arrive at that. It is very easy to criticise but hard to take on responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sapphirefood(f): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Pls anybody with information about this zelives investment ltd mode of operations and genuity should pls respond, its urgent
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2015
fumstar:

I guess that's what u get when u quote too much of other people's gbaguans... Try to bring out the best in people than their faults. Quote me not

Back off from my name. Those that know me very well are not oblivious of the fact that I was playing around.

And try to bring out the best in yourself, i didn't create you.
And yes, I quoted you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2015
fumstar:

I won't join issues with you.
Thought your sagacity was top notch
Now I fear the worst.

I don't need your validation for my sagacity. Keep your thoughts to yourself.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coachy777(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have B.Sc in mathematics and statistics with an upper class ,so i can teach mathematics /further maths easily. I have been teaching for more than 7 years. I am presently in port Harcourt. Please, I need a job. Help me. 08029021275
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello (knowledge masters...as I love to call us) teachers...try and make this christmas a memorable one for your pupils. Kids appreciate things a lot no matter how small it is and they'll never forget it. It could a colourful handmade xmas card, a cup or a eating bowl with external flowery design...anything that comes to your beautiful mind. Kids love to know that their teacher care about them. MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE!

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sunnypar:

Finally, we have someone that can stand her. Thank you for giving it back to her in her own coin. kiss
Odechukwu... Where Is the someone? *looks around * mtcheeew. Go and bring more biatches here. E o ti po to. E lo po si wa.
Buhari, this one also needs the 5k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
avicky:

Odechukwu... Where Is the someone? *looks around * mtcheeew. Go and bring more biatches here. E o ti po to. E lo po si wa.
Buhari, this one also needs the 5k.
angrya
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Avicky,fumstar,sunnypar, oya stop fighting. E fi'ra yin sile. Stop joor u'r bigger than all these
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Let it slide.
tbaby4u:

@ Fumstar, u para o....................
Can't stop laughing. U needed to see the way she attacked me the other day just for simple correction. But fumstar, pls pity her n leave her alone. Pls, let it slide

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
observing from d iroko tree ......

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
observing from d iroko true ......
She would come after you for "true" and say gbagaungbagaun grin

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sunnypar:
She would come after you for "true" and say gbagaungbagaun grin
funny u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
fumstar:

5k cant fix my nails but i phink ur ugly face needs it for a lift. Madam big mouth of Africa
5K can't fix your nails? Like seriously? Seems you're truly a high-class 'Hoe'.

I doff my gele for you then. wink

Had to check your profile pix to see that 'Miss world' that is calling someone 'Ugly'. How disappointing, I really did not see anything there to describe self. angry

Cipher!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sunnypar:

Finally, we have someone that can stand her. Thank you for giving it back to her in her own coin. kiss
Do you know anything that is worse than 'idleness?'. It's being a 'woman wrapper. angry

I'm sure you'll be the President of your compound's association of GOSSIPS. So much for a man! Shior! undecided

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Evathyst:
5K can't fix your nails? Like seriously? Seems you're truly a high-class 'Hoe'.

I doff my gele for you then. wink

Had to check your profile pix to see that 'Miss world' that is calling someone 'Ugly'. How disappointing, I really did not see anything there to describe self. angry

Cipher!
Why? Of all people, you? This is unprofessionalism at the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Evathyst:
Do you know anything that is worse than 'idleness?'. It's being a 'woman wrapper. angry

I'm sure you'll be the President of your compound's association of GOSSIPS. So much for a man! Shior! undecided
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
fumstar:

Im sorry@ Seyibusayo. Who does she think she is? always running her mouth like parrot. Nairaland does not belong to anybody. She' s always fond of stylishly running some people down. Madam big mouth of Africa.....

You are a small fry for me. So I won't bandy words with you. O kere, o bintin, o we, o petite, o small.

I can't be intimidated by the Knuckleheads of this thread not to talk of you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.