Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,596 members, 7,951,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair (30668 Views)

Beyond Straightening: How To Use Your Flat Iron To Make Any Kind Of Hair Look / Lye Relaxer That Can Straighten Verrry Coarse Hair? / Naturals, how often do you straighten (flat-iron) your hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Pdizzle(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
time end tins
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Christmasdon(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
.the topic should be . A nairALANDER using an electric iron to straighten her hair.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by badmeat(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls forgive me if I'm wrong!I'm on my seventh bottle!is that girl not beverly osu

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
its dangerous when you do it on your own. Its almost like hair straightener. In secondary school, I know a lot of people that used it. I used it once or twice also... Just never do it on your own, thats the real danger.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by johnstar(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
All dis tn knw dey happen b4 na, its shows d end is near cheesy
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by MizEmerald(f): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
I know abt using iron for braids but never seen it used on this type of hair
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by EMERITUS85(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
END TIME TINS

proudly said
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by njuwo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
God be praised amen. Ogoro must jump weda devil like it or not cos devil is areaboy and God is Godfather.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by obyo: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
God have mercy Ooo
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by jmoore(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
dhtml: END TIME TINZ

Papa have they recruited you? grin grin

@Topic, don't try this at home
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Andykuul: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
I cannot categorically say shes stupid,and sombody will tell me its actually E.T.T...I actually think shes psycho sha
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by idriis: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
alpha conde: Things of beauty has no end.
Stop thinking of how beautiful you look, cus we are @ endtimes. All these will soon not count.
#teamassad
lol @ #TeamAssad gringringrin Nairaland una no get work oh

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by idriis: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
EMERITUS85: END TIME TINS

proudly said
End Time Things! I support you bros!
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Boll2010: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
D lady in dis pix she's only messin wit a weavon nt her hair no go burn ur hair o ladies
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Gideojim(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
red card not gidi at all
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Ndipe(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
I think it's just a joke.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Lizzi78(f): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Funny enuf ,, i kw a girl dat does dis stuf grin lyk seriously
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by princeonx: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2013
Ah! Instead to iron my hair/head make e be as e be so oh!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by feezy(m): 12:55am On Sep 08, 2013
;DHmm signs of end time
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by bighead1(m): 12:58am On Sep 08, 2013
See girls wey dey top suffer league.
End time things sha.....
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by DipoDaniel: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2013
thinka2: Is it proper using a red hot pressing iron to "straighten" your hair - so as to make it refreshed?

Is it not dangerous? Or its lack of fund to go and do so at hairdressing saloon?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/is-it-proper-for-hair.html

One of the end time tinz.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: its dangerous when you do it on your own. Its almost like hair straightener. In secondary school, I know a lot of people that used it. I used it once or twice also... Just never do it on your own, thats the real danger.

It used to be popular way way back in the day actually, my grandmother used to iron my mom's hair when she was young. She would just lay her hair on the ironing board, put a damp cloth over it just iron the shizz out of it. That must have been crazy, i don't even like flat ironing my hair.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Roland17(m): 1:48am On Sep 08, 2013
If only it's her hair self..
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by tropaz(m): 2:37am On Sep 08, 2013
it must b a cold iron...
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by AUSVINS(m): 3:14am On Sep 08, 2013
bory09: Its two thing here. Poverty has press her common sense down and she still go further to kill herself by pressing it down finally with iron thats why am not suprise to see some girls displaying psycho. Its all this girls you will ask to order for snack that they will be ordering for semo and meat.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by AUSVINS(m): 3:16am On Sep 08, 2013
abeg no use laugh kill me(make girl order for snack e order semo and meat)
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by 2fine2fast(m): 5:11am On Sep 08, 2013
how long is the cord of the pressing iron
that she can comfortably stand upright and iron her head
not tru
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by samuelfemo(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2013
It is well
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by tamarabu(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2013
Girls with dia fish brain sha....... Endtime in motion
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by DeWisedon(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2013
hope its asaze nd martins dat scored d goals.dem no write dia name 4 dia jersey nd my tv na black nd white.
bt all i knw is dat a goal was scored.
END TIME GOSPEL CHURCH on ma mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Body Types And See Which One Is Yours! / How Good Is Easy White Body Lotion / Model,iman, Shares Secrets To Beautiful Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.