Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:09 PM

A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair (30644 Views)

Beyond Straightening: How To Use Your Flat Iron To Make Any Kind Of Hair Look / Lye Relaxer That Can Straighten Verrry Coarse Hair? / Naturals, how often do you straighten (flat-iron) your hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by tellwisdom: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2013
Shey world wan end ni, wey una dey shout " end time tinz??" sad
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Elymoney(f): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Was diz thread made to sponsor all d end tym comments...hian!!!
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Korrection(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2013
But the hair looks like an end time style...girls take note
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2013
She be like beverly osu. Begining time tinz
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Ossaifamous(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2013
ah beauty for ashes ......
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by dieold: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2013
tomorrow someone will tell me not to say END TIME TINZ
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Absugardaddy(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2013
God is viewing oh
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Enoquin(f): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2013
cheesy
We ironed our hair then in secondary school even tied scarf on it sometimes and ironed the scarves while it was on our head. In our young minds, it wasn't dangerous; we just needed to flatten our hair.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by jjwaterfalls(f): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2013
undecidedMy dear, pls hw much is flat iron or hair straightner dat u cannot afford undecided undecided
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2013
E.T.T
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by nairaarea: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2013
NA WA OH
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by abeladams(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2013
thinka2: Is it proper using a red hot pressing iron to "straighten" your hair - so as to make it refreshed?

Is it not dangerous? Or its lack of fund to go and do so at hairdressing saloon?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/is-it-proper-for-hair.html
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by yuncka: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2013
I wont type 'lol' b4 'my oga @ d top' type 'lwkmd'.

And even if I say 'end tym tins', how will it affect d price of 'Ironable Brazillian hair' in Ariaria market.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by shileowo: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2013
Different level of poverty
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Pvin: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Viewers descriptoin adviced.

Less I 4got, dont try this at home except u wnt to meet ur End b4 Time.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by zicca(f): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2013
homesteady: CHISOS!! How many bottles of bear did she drink?? grin angry
lord have mercy,pls someone should call the fashion police
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by dimexilux(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Esu lagbara sugbon ko ni igbala
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Rejoice5000(f): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2013
maybe na all this 300 naira weavon she fix and be practising new way of smoothing hair, if na expensive Brazilian weavon she fixed she must know road to salon.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by kelexray(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2013
She is tired of d world make she try mixing cement with water and drink
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Dargreen(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Habaticalli!! ,this as neva hapen b4tically,hope this is nt a sign of endtimesticall
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by JANDRENTPR: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
We are not mumu in naija to that extent that someone in her closet for the first posting on naira land will use electric iron of -5 degree celcium to dress her hair.
infact, I'm suing her for deceiving and lying to rhe millions of nairalanders.
If this is true, tell her to coOme to pen cinema @ 5PM today and try it with 100 degree celcius local made iron and see that life no be only one.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by daisyruby(f): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ahan...wat were u thinking.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Smilingm(f): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
nekaa: It won't work now.... Na play she dey play for there.
am nt sure dat iron is pluged
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by todayguest(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's not a red hot iron otherwise her hairs will melt off. The way she's comfortable doing it suggests it's only warm.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Ocealy(f): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
dedons: This girl wants me to say END TIME TINZ

but i won't say it
but you just said it undecided

but i won't say it
but you just said it
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by maureenkell: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
She wnt to hot comb the hair
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Melebos: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
This is not strange ,girls do it all the time .In my school when we don't v money to go to the saloon ,we improvise angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
tunapawizzy: see dis gal o,,,d lil sense wey remain for her head she wan burn again

Sometimes, i dont know how women think. But i wont say much.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Okwombageneral(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
ok
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Tininitanana(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2013

but i won't say it
God blesses u dat u do not say it other wise ehnnnnnnnnnn............. I will say it lol.....very funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Good Is Easy White Body Lotion / What Are The Current Nigerian Fashion Trends? / Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.