Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

ASUU Advise Students To Join Ongoing Online Dance Competitions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Advise Students To Join Ongoing Online Dance Competitions (526 Views)

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / See Clear Winner Of Naij.com's Ongoing Online Presidential Poll / There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Advise Students To Join Ongoing Online Dance Competitions by KingSolomonI: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2013
After all meetings held with the FG with nothing to show for it, ASUU has come up with the best solution for youths complaining about the ongoing strike action.

FNN had a quick chat with the ASUU chairman yesterday who by showing love for the students going through this strike said ” ha … I feel very bad for these students. you people should know it isn’t our fault… the government has the money but they think ASUU is joking …”

The ASUU chairman did not stop there as he decided to advise the students saying :” the students should start signing up for online competitions… Even if it is the Skelewu competition … You better join so u can win the money..even heard iyanya is starting one soon…or start a blog… just do something ”

With this, it is apparent that this strike might not end soon.

http://fake9janews.com/ASUU-advise-students-to-join-ongoing-online-dance-competitions/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Fake9janews+%28Fake9jaNews%29
Re: ASUU Advise Students To Join Ongoing Online Dance Competitions by dani1luv: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Fake9janews?
Re: ASUU Advise Students To Join Ongoing Online Dance Competitions by don06: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2013
open letter to ASUU and FG.

dear Mr & Mrs ASUU, after all due consideration and investigation into ur aggitation with federal government over the level of decay in our nigerian universities, I Don AMICABLE ( THE PEACE MAKER ). after discusion with friend and families i have decided to give 130 billion naira in addition to the one the federal government has release, this to give way to our politicans who has decided to keep quite over this issue to continue to be sharing our nigerian money among there selfs.
i urge other well meaning nigerian to join me in complementing to government gusture so i beg ASUU to go back to classroom.

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Primary School Teachers Begin Indefinite Strike / PDP CRISIS: This Joke Has Gone Too Far! / I Work With President Jonathan, I Will Just Do My Job – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.