Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,364 members, 7,891,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? (41258 Views)

Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies / Nigeria Banks With Most Ugly Looking Staff / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by mintyx(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Union bank is the worst followed by Ecobank. They usually pregnant staffs all the time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Uzochid(f): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Good looking has to do with their salary scale and how fashionable and beautiful individuals are, by the way all of them wears suits so how do u measure their looking good
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by alphaconde(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
omodapson:

Children of nowadays, so you think everyone posts with a phone?

Adults of nowadays, some fones are more expensive than that your laptop and modem put together, wannabe my foot.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by AceVentura: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
I work for Zenith Bank & I must say looks is a strong criteria for recruitment. As for the "brainless ladies", everyone is given an equal opportunity to learn on the job so figure it out.

I give GTBank 2nd place cos they employ a lot of contract staff so they can only buy @ the bend down boutiques (LoL). As for the "Old School" banks, it's funny how they still wear coloured suits like green suits @ this time & age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by FILEBE(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
It's definately not Union Bank sha. They Got old women trying to look young with Shoulder pads raised like the Bad Woman in the cartoon, 101 Damaltians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by yunisco: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
God of now now bank plc, no 32 rukuba road jos, plateau state
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Its Zenith Bank..The ladies are hawt n trendy(if u wanna see pumps n gorgeous hair extensions go there)Even d matured ladies in Zenith are sexy,I think they luk more gorgeous than the younger ladies,The guys are fwesh en clean kiss kiss D opposite is Union Bank grin cheesy grin The day I got 2 a union bank branch(name lipsrsealed ) all I culd see were mummies n very robust aunties n daddies.Even @ d counter,A mummy with lil touch of grey hair and all I said was,ISSORAI!!
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by otbx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Zenith bank anytime any day
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by irewolepeter(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] it is First Bank ooo. . Truly the first

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
I no wan talk before, but i no go lie, the last time i reach zenith bank i almost faint na so one of the cashier got me dreaming
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by richP: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
idi offa microfinance bank.... dayyumm hot mamas behind the tables
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Zenith

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
I need to visit that Zenith bank branch in maitama cos I luv/admire beautiful women#NoHomo cheesy I need to see them n tell them hw beautiful they are..ABUJA HERE I COME!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
its access bank jo,
if u wish to send bulk sms free of charge to any mobile phone in the world pls contact me
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Sula85(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Guaranty trust bank
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
jude d writer: GTB of course-their staff always look professional and good looking- especially d ladies wink

I don't agree with you completely, some of the girls resemble purge.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
its gotta be Zenith, followed by GTB..
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by badmeat(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kai,
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by omodapson(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
alpha conde:

Adults of nowadays, some fones are more expensive than that your laptop and modem put together, wannabe my foot.

You sabi lecture gan o. But not the phone you are using sha cool
alpha conde:

You sabi lecture gan o. But not the phone you are using sha
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
FILEBE: It's definately not Union Bank sha. They Got old women trying to look young with Shoulder pads raised like the Bad Woman in the cartoon, 101 Damaltians.

Buhahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by obyo: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
I will go for zenith bank, they have smart and good looking staffs
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Zenith.
But then their Female Staff especially at their Head Office Lagos Over-do it though. It's a bank not a....... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Jarus(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Zenith.

GTB too dey try small, but na Zenith take the cake.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by kashflynn(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
I give to Zenith bank.. Damn d ladies are so beautiful(beautiful is an understatement, if only i knew of a word i cld use ryt na).. Gosh d 1s at area 8 are d 1s dat kills me d most or d 2 new breeds dey just imported at aminu crescent Wuse 2......... Men i need to have a hand shake with d guy incharge of hiring their female staff... Zenith bank all d way...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by kashflynn(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
freakybaby: I need to visit that Zenith bank branch in maitama cos I luv/admire beautiful women#NoHomo cheesy I need to see them n tell them hw beautiful they are..ABUJA HERE I COME!! grin grin
abeg address,, make i still see 2.. Mayb my missing rib might b there ohhh...
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Kunlexic(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
omodapson: What is this for goodness sake? Does 'good looking' contribute to the rendition of good services?

People sef, soon we go see another thread with 'banks with the most ugly looking staff' grin
end tym tinz
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Kunlexic(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Let me go 4 Zennith and GTB
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by kashflynn(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
ebamma: Nansense post, created by a mumu op, brought to frontpage by mumu mod, and viewed by mumus who even have time to comment
wetin kon carry U come here na embarassed
ebamma: Nansense post, created by a mumu op, brought to frontpage by mumu mod, and viewed by mumus who even have time to comment
wetin kon carry U come here na
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by oduaboy1: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Is this even supposed to be a topic.
Does having goodlooking staffs automatically makes a company efficient and render good services or are they employed in order of how goodlooking they are.
Some mumu topic moved to frontpage by mumu mods self;>;>;>
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by omoawori(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Octopus micro finance bank
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Hormaulorlah(f): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
AND U R THE MASTER MUMU I GUESS undecided
AND U R THE MASTER MUMU I GUESS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.