Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,385 members, 7,891,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? (41259 Views)

Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies / Nigeria Banks With Most Ugly Looking Staff / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by newmaonza: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2013
UBA 4 Ever grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Abujafood: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2013
parismarc: Zenith Bank-Maitama branch,all d gals in that branch r yellow and sexy.

There at least 4 Zenith Banks in Maitama!
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by mrmesh: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2013
Zenith
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by obi123: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2013
DAFT RANKING , WHAT ABOUT BANK WITH BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2013
ecobank is the worst.skyebank, is good.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by kellsmania: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2013
eluquenson: Which of these Nigerian banks has the most good
looking staff?
1.Access Bank
2.Citibank
3.Diamond Bank
4.Ecobank
5.Enterprise Bank Limited
6.Fidelity Bank
7.First Bank of Nigeria
8.First City Monument Bank
9.Guaranty Trust Bank
10.Heritage Bank
11.Keystone Bank Limited
12.Mainstreet Bank Limited
13.Savannah Bank
14.Skye Bank
15.Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria Limited
16.Standard Chartered Bank
17.Sterling Bank
18.Union Bank of Nigeria
19.United Bank for Africa
20.Unity Bank Plc
21.Wema Bank
22.Zenith Bank
its zenith all the way grin
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by joshfash(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2013
tunapawizzy: [size=14pt]DEFINITELY NEITHER UNION BANK NOR WEMA BANK[/size]

You have definately not been to WEMA BANK lately! Just 'try' maryland branch.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by BabaEto1: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2013
ebamma: Nansense post, created by a mumu op, brought to frontpage by mumu mod, and viewed by mumus who even have time to comment

Very soon u go turn to "Fufumma" or "akpuman" lol
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by furlarmmy: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmmm. I am more concerned with service I get from these bank. It makes no sense when you offer poor services and yet they say you look dashing, good and attractive. Smh
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by adisarasaq(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2013
Responsible good looking>GTB
Sexest looking>ZENITH
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Muscomide: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2013
And this rubbish discourse made front page Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by levelszik(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2013
sad
Akson man: [size=15pt]It used to be Oceanic Bank before Gov.Sanusi declared 'sharia' on it and sold it off to a crumbling Ecobank.[/size]
you just spoke my mind.oceanic bank in those days always gat ma eyes popping at staring at those well packaged babes on the counter.many times got me leaving the bank with my mind filled with bleep bleep bleeps.....good old days. sad
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by doopsy(f): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2013
No one mentioned Stanbic ibtc bank embarassed
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Stylz69(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2013
parismarc: Zenith Bank-Maitama branch,all d gals in that branch r yellow and sexy.
Yellow? More like covered in layers of pancake.I agree though, it seems like being fair-skinned is a criteria for getting a job in the maitama branch.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by concacid: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2013
UNITY BANK PLC...conc_acid.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Kingauthur: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2013
ebamma: Nansense post, created by a mumu op, brought to frontpage by mumu mod, and viewed by mumus who even have time to comment

From your comment I am so sure you are one of the mumus
grin grin grin. grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by vislabraye(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Most cute babes I meet that happened to be bankers were Zenith staffs.
But which airline has the cutest pilots ? Is it Arik, Chanchangi, Dana etc ?
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Ninilowo(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2013
Agbeni-Ogunpa Community Bank. grin
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by RealChris(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2013
I wonder wht will pop a question like this to sm1's head.... @ poster, wht where U thinkin...?
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by everyday: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2013
Its Zenith Bank Anytime
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by DoubleFaith(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2013

lol...that makes you one.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by betterline: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2013
Zenith seems to have the most good looking staff because they employ only graduates even in their front office! So the staff looks more polished and beautiful. That is the simple secret.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by eluquenson(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2013
RealChris: I wonder wht will pop a question like this to sm1's head.... @ poster, wht where U thinkin...?

"I fart on ur head & ran away" grin
May be u go ask google or a psychology lecturer grin
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Fiilosofer(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2013
[size=15pt]DON'T MISS THE UNIZIK DIRECT ENTRY EXAM. GET THE PAST QUESTIONS + FREE SMS ALERTS. CALL 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1.[/size]

source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Getadmittedblogspotcom/134265603397726?ref=hl
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by eluquenson(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2013
new maonza: UBA 4 Ever grin

shocked
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by nairaarea: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2013
ZENITH
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by tonardo(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2013
UNION BANK
please is union bank still functioning//??
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by richybanky(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2013
GTBank mehn grin........Click like if u support me
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by ajanaku2(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2013
Definitely Zenith Bank with their fair-skinned, beautiful Igbo girls...

Well, I'm often at their Adeniran Ogunsanya branch in Surulere, where one yellow-pawpaw, tall, fine Igbo girl handles their front desk and customer service...

I like sitting directly opposite this girl while I book a space on the queue. She's always wearing hot mini skirts...

Her sensual laps are always there for all to see, but I've never seen her Panties upon say I don try taya...I don bend head, spin eyes taya, all to no avail! I guess the laps meet at a very acute angle that gives no space for a direct view of her erogenous zone!

That girl fine die!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by tosmman001(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2013
U nid 2 watchout 4 AFRI*BABA
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2013

grin
I kid you not. I heard that they are usually runners-up of beauty contests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.