Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,832 members, 7,976,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:49 PM

Romance Section Debates 2013 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Debates 2013 (5203 Views)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Romance Section's Debates / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Vivly(f): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Can you date a Blind Girl with complicated issuess
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
How Important Is Sex In A Relationship ?

At What Age Is One Mature For Romance ?

Is It Wrong To Have Multiple Lovers ?

Does Religion Make/Mar Relationship ?

How To Deal With Crush On Married Persons ?

Is Romance Possible During Childhood ?

My humble suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2013
these are more like threads for discussion where everybody would share their view and not some selectd debaters.

Chose a topic,select a particular date and time for it to be trashed,create a poll,and at the end of the discussion come up with a conclusion based on the poll.
But since nairaland dos not auto-refresh,we may have a disorganised house.
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Vivly(f): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
ogugua88: Serious suggestions please.
I made a suggestion. Consider it.
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Debate's back? Hallelujah.

Erm Ogugua, Killz made a similar thread last year just before the 'Men Asserting Authority..blah blah' debate.
People made some really good debate topics suggestions there(better than half the things i'm seeing here...no offence) before the ogas above probably frustrated the debate idea undecided

You could dig up that thread or i could...
just go through it tho. (just a suggestion)

Looking forward to this. This section has been boooring.
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abortion: Yes or No
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks a lot for the suggestions! There are 11 possible debate topics. Some of them are more worthy for section-wide discussion rather than debates, so I made a separate list for thread suggestions.

chidyhels: these are more like threads for discussion where everybody would share their view and not some selectd debaters.

Chose a topic,select a particular date and time for it to be trashed,create a poll,and at the end of the discussion come up with a conclusion based on the poll.
But since nairaland dos not auto-refresh,we may have a disorganised house.

Interesting post. smiley
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
ibkaye: Abortion: Yes or No

This was suggested last year. Apart from it not being romantic, it's extremely controversial and personal to some, and it has a tendency to flare religious sentiments and denigrate to fights. Any other suggestions?
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: Debate's back? Hallelujah.

Erm Ogugua, Killz made a similar thread last year just before the 'Men Asserting Authority..blah blah' debate.
People made some really good debate topics suggestions there(better than half the things i'm seeing here...no offence) before the ogas above probably frustrated the debate idea undecided

You could dig up that thread or i could...
just go through it tho. (just a suggestion)

Looking forward to this. This section has been boooring.

Lol. I did check out that thread again. I actually linked it to the original post of this thread. The topics listed are pretty good, although I've sorted them.
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by homesteady(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
homesteady: Should a calm man/woman marry a hot-headed man/woman?

in other words, should a hot-headed person marry a calm person!!
Trust me! This is a very good Topic
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
homesteady: in other words, should a hot-headed person marry a calm person!!
Trust me! This is a very good Topic

It is a good topic. I put a suggested title next to it on the list though.

Hot-headed and calm are opposites. Putting hot-headed and calm up for debate is limiting don't you think? What if it is broadened to include opposites (in terms of personality)?
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by homesteady(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
ogugua88:

It is a good topic. I put a suggested title next to it on the list though.

Hot-headed and calm are opposites. Putting hot-headed and calm up for debate is limiting don't you think? What if it is broadened to include opposites (in terms of personality)?

Yea that makes more sense!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by carmelion(f): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Does age difference really matter ina relationship?
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Can we get true love from social media? Is it a crime to date your elder/younger sisters' best friend? Is it proper for a guy to kneel down for a girl just to show how remorse(sorry) he his?
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Can more suggestions be brought ? I have a few more. And when will the debates start ?
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by MaziOmenuko: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nice development.
I think there's enough topic already. Let the show start.

Uyi Iredia: How Important Is Sex In A Relationship ?

I like the topic abovecheesy
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by IgweAni: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
You want suggestions?

&Clears Throat$

1. Is it possible to date without romance (kissing, cuddling, handling, fingering). Not sex o!
2. Can one person be in love with two people for two differs reasons?
3. Is it right to put the burden of the lady's need/want on the man in a relationship?
4. Is it right to put the sexual/domestic burden of a man on a lady in a relationship?
5. When in a relationship is it acceptable to co-inhabit?

Over to gi Ogugua.
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Rhemar(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2013
Should a calm man/woman marry a hot-headed man or woman? Can one marry someone of a different faith?
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Nice development.
I think there's enough topic already. Let the show start.

I like the topic abovecheesy

Cool. I will sit back then. Till the debates. I am interested in the one of religion, maturity and s€x.
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
CFCfan: Is it advisable to date a Doctor?

What the hell is this?
Are you trying to say i'm not 'datable'? What insult
I'm going to import my friends on the medico thread in the education section to come and lambast all of una if you should dare think of going ahead with this topic! SEE DISCRIMINATION! Ain't we human? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Very cool topics up there! Interesting idea, i guess! Would be following!
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
alutacontinua:

What the hell is this?
I'm going to import my friends on the medico thread in the education section to come and lambast all of una if you should dare think of going ahead with this topic! SEE DISCRIMINATION! Ain't we human? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
With a name like that, i dare say you are not.

Oya start protesting
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
alutacontinua:

What the hell is this?

Madam, no vex. I was only joking
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by sheblayze(f): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
Is it advisable for a lady to date or marry someone who does not measure up to her professionally and/or financially?
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Some of your topics fall outside the purview of this board, the one on taking children to daycare for instance, it is suitable for the Family board.
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Is it advisable to date an ex you've not seen or spoken to for 3years.
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by xynerise: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: Is it advisable to date an ex you've not seen or spoken to for 3years.
What is this? grin. To date or re-date? grin
Re: Romance Section Debates 2013 by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Some of the questions here are mere commonsensical answerable questions and cannot be debated. A shortlist of debatable questions will be created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) / Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio / This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.