Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Become A Reseller Of This Fast Selling Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Reseller Of This Fast Selling Product (891 Views)

One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. / Distributors Wanted For Hot Selling Product / How To Create A Best Selling Product In 7 Days Or Less. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Reseller Of This Fast Selling Product by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Due to the abuse of the internet by some Nigerian miscreants, it has become increasingly difficult for legitimate business and service providers operating in Nigeria to attract clients online.

An easy solution to eliminate this situation is to get a USA Virtual Phone Number.

What is US virtual phone number?
It is a USA Phone number that is configured to ring on your phone line here in Nigeria when dialed.
In other words, its like making your sim have another number which you can be contacted with.

You can get your sim configured to a US Phone Number online at this site> UsaCallSms

Having a USA Phone Number can help businesses make more money online because

When a client notice that you have a US Phone line they assume that you are in the US or have business affiliates in the US, thereby eliminating the Nigeria scam reputation.

Also, you will be able to get accepted into various American money making online programs, surveys and free trials if you fill in a US Phone Number for verification during registration.

RESELLERS
Even if you do not intent to use the US Phone Numbers personally, you can make money by reselling the USA Phone Numbers to those that are interested in it.
You get as much as 20%-25% discount on each sale you make.
There is lots of money to be made considering the high demand of US Phone Numbers by Nigerian Businesses Online.
You can apply to be a reseller at UsaCallSms dot com

If you have any questions drop your comments and i shall try my best to answer them ASAP.

You can also visit this Nairaland thread link below for further info on USA Phone Numbers online:

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029

My contact
+2348124042953
Re: Become A Reseller Of This Fast Selling Product by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2013
You can keep your resellers application and US Phone number coming in.

(1) (Reply)

Looking for Shipping Agent In Hamburg, Germany / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag / How To Start Your Own Brand Of 100% Human Hairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.