Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,200 members, 7,970,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. (1411 Views)

Girls Your Response To Send Me Your Nude / What If Your Nude Pictures Leaks On The Internet? / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by gistmelove(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
There's absolutely nothing wrong in sending your nude pics to your partner, but it would be wrong if you send it to someone whom you only think is your partner but again there's nothing wrong in sending it to someone whom you only think is your partner if you don't have problem doing so.... But if your partner demands it, its wise you send it.

more from : http://www./
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by Enegod(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
smh
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by psucc(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ OP so the non-printable pics he takes everytime you meet with his eyes is not enough until you swear to an oath subjecting the rest of your life to him that's when you really prove to have been in or found love. Honestly, its not a question of right or wrong, send the unclad pics and forever remain a slave.

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by doris4u(f): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
A friend of my tld me dat her fiancee told her dat if she messes up he wld use her unclad pics 2 deal wit her.
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by gistmelove(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
psucc: @ OP so the non-printable pics he takes everytime you meet with his eyes is not enough until you swear to an oath subjecting the rest of your life to him that's when you really prove to have been in or found love. Honestly, its not a question of right or wrong, send the unclad pics and forever remain a slave.

Not @all if you truely love each other i dont see any bad thing deir.. Moreover he/she own it.. And am sure this also help in long distance relationship
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
So what should I comment here ma jus block space
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by macklef(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sendin unclad pics is all fun & love until he offends u, u break up with him, he gets angry, he sends ur nude to twitter, it trends, ur pastor sees it, shows d whole congregation, and tells dem d theme of the sermon, never be a fool like our dear sister.
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by gistmelove(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
doris4u: A friend of my tld me dat her fiancee told her dat if she messes up he wld use her unclad pics 2 deal wit her.
That is nt a fiancee but one of her enemy that show that he didnt love her... So she shuld becareful and find the way to move out of that toxic relationship... Jus want her click dis am sure the article will help her http://www./2013/08/get-out-of-toxic-relationship.html

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by gistmelove(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
macklef: Sendin unclad pics is all fun & love until he offends u, u break up with him, he gets angry, he sends ur nude to twitter, it trends, ur pastor sees it, shows d whole congregation, and tells dem d theme of the sermon, never be a fool like our dear sister.
Yeap you were right but she is not a fool any man that does that rep the biggest fool in the universe.... And idiot
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Do what you want just try to avoid anything 'incriminating', i.e your face cheesy

3 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by macklef(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2013
ibkaye: Do what you want just try to avoid anything 'incriminating', i.e your face cheesy

take her advice she seems to be a pro in ur issue.
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by segzicres(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2013
ibkaye: Do what you want just try to avoid anything 'incriminating', i.e your face cheesy
Best response so far.
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by UyiIredia(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2013
@OP: It isn't wise to take pics in the first place, especially if you dislike public nuditĀ„.
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2013
macklef:

take her advice she seems to be a pro in ur issue.
not at all lol
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by fuckluv(f): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Foolishness at its peak. Wait till u break up, that's when u ll know d yeye things u do for love undecided
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by gistmelove(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
fuckluv: Foolishness at its peak. Wait till u break up, that's when u ll know d yeye things u do for love undecided
I see na ur username name dy worry u okk... That mean u believe in breakup??
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by fuckluv(f): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
gistmelove:
I see na ur username name dy worry u okk... That mean u believe in breakup??
So it's sending nude pictures of urself that ll sustain ur relationship, right? Break up or not, u just have to be realistic in ur relationship. Who knows who u r still going to end up with after sending countless nude pics of urself in previous relationship.
Don't compromise ur dignity cos of relationship fantasies. undecided
Re: There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
what is this one saying?

smh

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Matured Minds / The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? / Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.