Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,292 members, 7,881,079 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:59 AM

WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing (19714 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Davo93(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Christmasdon: What ar' u all saying. For me i don't want any Nigeria vs Egyp t pairing anything. Abeg i use God beg una i know want egypt abegi. Let them give us ethiopia coz i would love to see Niegriaypt at the world kup.
cool smiley
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Davo93: Great teams! But i would prefer Bukina Faso(because of their strength, agility and deadly style of play) or Cameroun (experience and love for them to return to limelight) to Senegal. #JustMyThinkingTho

you mean burkina that we whipped 4-1?
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Davo93(m): 3:05am On Sep 11, 2013
grin Truly we won 4-1 and congratulations but nonetheless, i don't expect this kind of performance from the Etalons in a real competitive match. Remember, most of their key men were missing in that game; No Petroipa, No Bance and also No Traore

1 Like

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Krasid(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Davo93: grin Truly we won 4-1 and congratulations but nonetheless, i don't expect this kind of performance from the Etalons in a real competitive match. Remember, most of their key men were missing in that game; No Petroipa, No Bance and also No Traore
We did not have Moses, Mikel and Omeruo in that game.So, what is your point?

1 Like

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by azeshu(f): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2013
Join 1960BET now for a Welcome Bonus of 100% of your first deposit up to 50,000 NGN.

How does it work?
register for your FREE account now and then deposit at least 1,000 NGN. And we'll match 100% of your deposit up to 50,000 NGN. For example, if you deposit 1,000 NGN we'll add an extra 1,000 NGN FREE. If you deposit 50,000 or more, we'll add 50,000 NGN.

VISIT https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate5897
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Davo93(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Krasid: We did not have Moses, Mikel and Omeruo in that game.So, what is your point?
huh and even Oboabona, Enyeama and Ahmed Musa. grin
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Evestar200(f): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Davo93: grin I guess you are a Camerounian? Hope Cameroun gets it right this time but i must tell you the Cape Verde guys are currently on top of their game. As a matter of fact, i don't pray Nigeria meet them o, not that we cant sink them deep but for the fact that they could prove real hard and create a tense moment with we the fans.
am a nigeria,,if there is anything other Africa country i will like to support and see in the world cup, that will be cape verde cuz they have prove to other countries that have come to be among the power house football nation in africa,,this is a country that register their federation into FIFA in 2011 and they have done what other countries who have register since 60,40 and 30yrs ago cant do,,so i want Cape verde vs Cameroun tie cuz Cape verde knws How to handle Cameroun

1 Like

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Davo93(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
Evestar200: am a nigeria,,if they is anything other Africa country i will like to support and see in the world cup, that will be cape verde cuz they have prove to other countries that have come to be among the power house football nation in africa,,this is a country that register their federation into FIFA in 2011 and they have done what other countries who have register since 60,40 and 30yrs ago cant do,,so want Cape verde and Cameroun tie cuz Cape verde knws How to handle Cameroun
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Chinom(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mido is a snake. He is convinced that Egypt has a better chance of beating Nigeria than say Ghana or CIV. All this talk of wanting a better and stronger team for Egypt is hogwash. Mido knows that Egypt have figured Nigeria out very well. He wants a team he knows and can deal with.
Egypt is toast if they play Cape Verde.
Mido is not telling us why he really wants Nigeria. I would rather we don't play Egypt.

7 Likes

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by nerodenero: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Evestar200: am a nigeria,,if there is anything other Africa country i will like to support and see in the world cup, that will be cape verde cuz they have prove to other countries that have come to be among the power house football nation in africa,,this is a country that register their federation into FIFA in 2011 and they have done what other countries who have register since 60,40 and 30yrs ago cant do,,so i want Cape verde vs Cameroun tie cuz Cape verde knws How to handle Cameroun
Well said.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by WildChild00(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
Madawaki01: D fear of egypt is d beggining of wisdom,I won't want d super eagles to be drawn wit egypt,ethiopia will do.

North Africans can be deadly, in their home soil, especially in El-Malzail stadium, wen JJ Okocha could not trap the ball, wen Nigeria played der some yrs back.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by naptu2: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Shooting Stars vs Zamalek (1996) cry

Shooting Stars vs Zamalek (1984). What a traumatic experience!

Stationery Stores vs Zamalek (1993). My worst nightmare. cry cry cry

I DO NOT WANT EGYPT!
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by nerodenero: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chinom: Mido is a snake. He is convinced that Egypt has a better chance of beating Nigeria than say Ghana or CIV. All this talk of wanting a better and stronger team for Egypt is hogwash. Mido knows that Egypt have figured Nigeria out very well. He wants a team he knows and can deal with.
Egypt is toast if they play Cape Verde.
Mido is not telling us why he really wants Nigeria. I would rather we don't play Egypt.
His opinion count for nothing.Inasmuch as I dread Egypt with passion,Eagles have improved over the past months.Besides,nobody knows who is playing who and whichever way,if we are paired with them and Eagles come to the party,we are sure of victory.Mido's mind games doesnt prick me at all.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by WildChild00(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
naptu2: Shooting Stars vs Zamalek (1996) cry

Shooting Stars vs Zamalek (1984). What a traumatic experience!

Stationery Stores vs Zamalek (1993). My worst nightmare. cry cry cry

I DO NOT WANT EGYPT!

We dont want Egypt ooooh, otherwise, Nigeria may, May not q.ua...i.......lol
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Zenanted(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: Fixtures already decided by Mikey!!

Cameroon vs Cape Verde cheesy
Egypt vs Ivory coast cheesy
Ghana vs Algeria shocked
Burkina Faso vs Libya undecided
Nigeria vs Ethiopia wink
i realy wish it could remain lyk dat, cuz i wana see cape verde in dis tournament...eagles all d way!
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Goke7: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
I think these guys are playing mind games to send fears down the spine of all the countries in the final world cup qualifiers round not just Nigeria and alone, we all need to be careful, these North Africans are very tricky, especially Egypt, they know how to frustrate teams both home and away, remember the home games in Egypt are usually on Fridays.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by homesteady(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
I can't just wait for mOnday!! Let dem do do draw oh!!
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by adegwurulez(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
oga mido, if u want super eagles make una organise friendlies. We can do u guys dat favour but as for world cup qualifiers, make una park well thats all.

1 Like

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Mybettingtips(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
I want Ethiopia or Burkina faso for the next round of the qualifier... afta securin our world cup ticket, the NFF can now organise top friendlies with teams lyk egypt(my own africa second best team afta 9ja), england(bunch of over hyped players with nothing to show for it at the international level in the past 2 decades) and any oda big team either in africa, europe or south america b4 d world cup

2 Likes

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Zonacom(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
I dont want us to play egypt AT ALL. This game is not some group stage games or something. Egypt can come later when the stakes are not this high. But for now, NO!!! MBA!!!
Dammit, see as my heart come de beat faster as i read dis news

2 Likes

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by goshen26: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
For as much as emenike is still fit, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by ALEXIS0240: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2013

Ghana vs Algeria shocked
Nigeria vs Ethiopia wink
you never see anything
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Evestar200(f): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
the reason i dont want Egypt tie is because they play all their home games in Neutral ground and they won all, thats to show how good they are and they can win in anywhere whether is their home or not,,bring on others but not Egypt
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Afam4eva(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Davo93:

Na who tell this man say Naija dey fear dem?? Bring them on! We fear no one! *Power of Naija*
You didn't even read your own thread content before posting your comment. Mido didn't say anything about being able to beat Nigeria. he thinks playing NIgeria will make the egyptian team stronger.

Personally, i don't want any North African opposition for now. They have a way of playing that i don't think the SE have gotten used to. We will meet them at the next nations cup. This is not the time to gamble.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: Did you realize "Libya" was slashed??
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by ALEXIS0240: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
For how long nigerians go continue to fear;we no be anybody mate abeg?make egypt vex take cape verde abeg.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
I'd like Egypt or any other top team, cos the world cup isn't child's pay, we talking Brazil, Spain, Germany. I'd rather have us test ourselves and crash out if we are not good enough, than have us go n' embarrass ourselves like we did in 2010.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Ameenux(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
He beta change his mind b'cos he would see pepper.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by 190theclown: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
after reading all comments i can proudly say NIGERIANS ARE SCARED OF EGYPTIANS grin grin grin
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by etengokoi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2013

Ghana vs Algeria shocked
Nigeria vs Ethiopia wink

Ghana and Algeria are among the five seeded teams; they can't play each other.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by etengokoi(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ghana and Algeria are among the seeded teams. they can't play each other.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by chucky234(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
I dont want Egypt because they are dangerous and trickish especially when playing at home, Ethiopia is equally dangerous but we can scale through if we can atleast draw them in Adisababa then beat them with wide margin in Calabar/Kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFCON 2024 Quarter Final Teams and Pairings / Kylian Mbappe Becomes Fourth Highest Goalscorer In PSG History / Junior Ajayi Celebrates Al Ahly’s Club World Cup Feat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.