Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,137 members, 7,949,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (549596 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
benedictac: see mumu javier face.
Don't mind the ole he was expecting conde to leave. Every thing for him for wat nah

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by cuteruth(f): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
No mind xavier jare, na real mumu e be, wats wrong with d conde's family. Why are they all full of mischief
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2013
Renato and Eva have failed as parent. This is one moral lesson I have learnt in BCD. Not even one was trained to be self independent. They failed.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2013
benedictac: Renato and Eva have failed as parent. This is one moral lesson I have learnt in BCD. Not even one was trained to be self independent. They failed.

Hmm..... Food for thought!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls can someone summarise yesterday's (monday 21st) episode of MHBFL, behind closed doors, aurora and precious rose. My dstv subscription has expired and I won't be renewing it this week. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Queen hadassah: Pls can someone summarise yesterday's (monday 21st) episode of MHBFL, behind closed doors, aurora and precious rose. My dstv subscription has expired and I won't be renewing it this week. Thanks

MHBFLV (Monday 21.10.2013 Episode)
* Soledad Is sick. Debrah's Mother and father tried to get her drugs to take. Vikky is scared and she looks really sick and it might be Pneumonia. She's scared cos her grandma died from it, and she's seeing all the symptoms.
* Deb visits Lola. (you know Deb, d fact that Andre hates lola and he is now on her side, isnt enough, She has to rub it all in Lola's face undecided) . Lola explained exactly what happened and Deb agreed that yes, but who will believe her story Everyone is sympathetic with deb cos she lost her pregnancy and is now sterile. Deb told Lola to run away, cos she hates her sooo much and that Lola just dosent know what she is capable of doing..... (I sooo wished Etelvina recorded the conversation via camera's shocked....dat would av been nice) But, she didnt, instead, she did her gbeborun by listening from the door, outside. Etelvina offered to tell Andre d truth but Lola said not to worry cos Andre wont believe her too.
* Deb, back at her house tells Vikky abt her visit with Lola. D househelp overhears them talking abt how, Deb pushed herself down and blamed Lola for it.
* Andre and Aunt Sofia tried to talk Daniel into going to rehab. Daniel ended up telling Andre dat something is going on between Deb and Marcelo. Andre didnt believe him.
*Rodrigo confronts Marcelo at his office, abt d little presents he sent him. One of the bodyguards got shot, d other one ran away at the sight of Rodr.
* Adela takes her grandpa Pepe out to an expensive restaurant. told him abt all her dreams to get a new house for them to move in, so Lola wont hink dey are beggars......Pepe didnt like the tone of her voice esp abt Lola. Adela's love-vendor shows up behind her and accuses her of lowering her standard by following/ going out with this low class people, after all the high profile clients he gets for her. Adela quickly corrects him saying this is her grandapa. they ried to cover up.... talking abt her waitress job and all dat but I think Pepe has kinda deduced dat Adela is into Prostitution. cos he went home and was crying
* Andre confronts Deb, ind presence of Ramon and Vikky. Deb gave a very good performance playing the victim. She told him Marcelo raped her and kept blackmailing her with it.
* Andre finds Marcelo @ the club, and beat him up grin grin grin really enjoyed that. in fact, he knocked him out. Andre was taken to Police station and Marcelo to d hospital.
* Deb comes to the police station to find Andre. Andre told her she has to press charges against marcelo, else he will think she is lying and he would leave her.
* Marcelo, still in pains at the hospital, gets up saying he must get out. there is a police man outside the door to stop him. Deb comes in to see him.
* A man dressed in black, with bodyguards is shown at the Airport. The Attendant welcomes him to USA. He used a different name on his passport (but, I think it is Tiberio)

Hope you understand my little recap wink!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wow what a recap.

I love Precious Rose, the only part i love about Aurora is Elizabeth. MHBFL is my fav, i am clued to the tv always
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jummaima:

MHBFLV (Monday 21.10.2013 Episode)
* Soledad Is sick. Debrah's Mother and father tried to get her drugs to take. Vikky is scared and she looks really sick and it might be Pneumonia. She's scared cos her grandma died from it, and she's seeing all the symptoms.
* Deb visits Lola. (you know Deb, d fact that Andre hates lola and he is now on her side, isnt enough, She has to rub it all in Lola's face undecided) . Lola explained exactly what happened and Deb agreed that yes, but who will believe her story Everyone is sympathetic with deb cos she lost her pregnancy and is now sterile. Deb told Lola to run away, cos she hates her sooo much and that Lola just dosent know what she is capable of doing..... (I sooo wished Etelvina recorded the conversation via camera's shocked....dat would av been nice) But, she didnt, instead, she did her gbeborun by listening from the door, outside. Etelvina offered to tell Andre d truth but Lola said not to worry cos Andre wont believe her too.
* Deb, back at her house tells Vikky abt her visit with Lola. D househelp overhears them talking abt how, Deb pushed herself down and blamed Lola for it.
* Andre and Aunt Sofia tried to talk Daniel into going to rehab. Daniel ended up telling Andre dat something is going on between Deb and Marcelo. Andre didnt believe him.
*Rodrigo confronts Marcelo at his office, abt d little presents he sent him. One of the bodyguards got shot, d other one ran away at the sight of Rodr.
* Adela takes her grandpa Pepe out to an expensive restaurant. told him abt all her dreams to get a new house for them to move in, so Lola wont hink dey are beggars......Pepe didnt like the tone of her voice esp abt Lola. Adela's love-vendor shows up behind her and accuses her of lowering her standard by following/ going out with this low class people, after all the high profile clients he gets for her. Adela quickly corrects him saying this is her grandapa. they ried to cover up.... talking abt her waitress job and all dat but I think Pepe has kinda deduced dat Adela is into Prostitution. cos he went home and was crying
* Andre confronts Deb, ind presence of Ramon and Vikky. Deb gave a very good performance playing the victim. She told him Marcelo raped her and kept blackmailing her with it.
* Andre finds Marcelo @ the club, and beat him up grin grin grin really enjoyed that. in fact, he knocked him out. Andre was taken to Police station and Marcelo to d hospital.
* Deb comes to the police station to find Andre. Andre told her she has to press charges against marcelo, else he will think she is lying and he would leave her.
* Marcelo, still in pains at the hospital, gets up saying he must get out. there is a police man outside the door to stop him. Deb comes in to see him.
* A man dressed in black, with bodyguards is shown at the Airport. The Attendant welcomes him to USA. He used a different name on his passport (but, I think it is Tiberio)

Hope you understand my little recap wink!!!

Yea, I understand your recap...thanks a lot. I can't wait for Andre to discover the truth about debra's miscarriage and marcelo's involvement.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
I tried getting the summary of MHBFL but I couldn't get it.I stumbled on a blog owned by a mexican blogger,the english was so bad but I was able to get this little.
*Debra and Tibero killed Marcello and wanted to blame it on Lola but Andree took the blame and went to prison.
*Lola got pregnant and lied that twas for Apollo cos she went to prison to tell Andree she was pregnant but he sent her away
*She named her baby girl,Isabella after her aunt
*It was later discovered that the baby was for Andree (I think his aunt told him) and when Andree held the baby saying sweet words,Lola cried for joy.On seeing this,her ghost aunt was happy and she left Lola finally leaving a white trail
*Adelita was kidnapped or so and was rescued by Lopez and they later fell in love.This was the little I got.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Yessss!! Mr Conde is very much alive, pulling an Adolfo on his familiar cheesy,

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
For wetin nah?:
Ya I was very happy d man wise
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Ja BCD is just about to get more sweeter.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2013
Can someone please explain to me about MHBFL. How is Andre and Daniel brothers and why are they calling the doctor Aunt (cant remember her name)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2013
For wetin nah?:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I like that phrase....He pulled an Adolfo on his Family grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Chigozie1984: Can someone please explain to me about MHBFL. How is Andre and Daniel brothers and why are they calling the doctor Aunt (cant remember her name)

Andre's mother (Laura, I think) was in love with the Policeman Rodrigo but because of their social class differences, her family didnt allow her to marry him. Hence, she left him but discovered she was pregnant afterwards. Her Parents made her marry Marcelo (a supposed rich kid).
Laura had Andre but Marcelo always suspected that Andre wasn't his son, so he hated him and treated him badly. Later she had Daniel for marcelo. Aunt Sofia is their mothers sister.
After Laura died in a plane crash, the truth came out. Hence, Andre went to find his dad Rodrigo, and Daniel stayed with Merciless Marcelo...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Of what use is it? Person wey go soon foolishly commit suicide
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2013
Instead of Martha to tell Andres what she saw and heard, the woman dey pick race lol.....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Guys....see what I found, the lyrics to that beautiful song. Thot I should share!!! Enjoy

Spanish
Mi corazón insiste

Quise quitarme el sabor de tus besos
Con otra trate de arrancar tu recuerdo
Y fracase, inútil fue
Quise intentar ser infiel y olvidarte
De tanto sufrir casi llego hasta odiarte
Y ya lo vez, me equivoque
Por más que quise
No logré sustituirte
Y vuelvo a ti
Porque mi corazón insiste

(Coro)
Te amo con la fuerza del viento
Te amo en la distancia y el tiempo
Te amo en la alegría y el llanto
Te amo tanto no sabes cuanto
Te amo con mi cuerpo y mi alma
Te amo como ya no se ama
Te amo sin poder compararte
Te amo como nadie ah de amarte

Te amo, te amo

Quise escaparme de ti para siempre
Inútilmente busque en otra gente aquel amor
Qué gran error

Por más que quise
No logré sustituirte
Y vuelvo a ti
Porque mi corazón insiste

(Coro)

Vivir sin ti mi amor ah sido un infierno
Sin tu cariño yo te juro me enfermo

(Coro)

Te amo
Te amo

English
My heart insists on it

Versions: #1#2
I wanted to get rid of the flavour of your kisses
I tried to tear up your memory with another woman
And I failed, it was useless
I tried to be unfaithful and to forget you
I suffered so much and I almost ended up hating you
But now you can see it, I was mistaken
No matter how much I wished for it
I couldn't replace you
And now I come back to you
Because my hearts insists on it

(Chorus)
I love you with the strength of the wind
I love you through distance and time
I love you during both joyful and sorrowful times
I love you like you have no idea
I love you with my body and soul
I love you in a way people don't love nowadays
I love you without being able to compare you
I love you like no one else will ever do

I love you, I love you

I wanted to run away from you forever
Uselessly I searched for that love in other people
What a great mistake

No matter how much I wished for it
I couldn't replace you
And now I come back to you
Because my hearts insists on it

(Chorus)

Living without you, my love, it's been hellish
Without your love, I swear I become ill

(Chorus)

I love you
I love you

6 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello, everyone, can sumone pls gv me d summary of precious rose, monday and tuesday episode. i couldnt see it cos i wasn't at home. thank you in advance
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2013
Thanks a lot

Jummaima:

Andre's mother (Laura, I think) was in love with the Policeman Rodrigo but because of their social class differences, her family didnt allow her to marry him. Hence, she left him but discovered she was pregnant afterwards. Her Parents made her marry Marcelo (a supposed rich kid).
Laura had Andre but Marcelo always suspected that Andre wasn't his son, so he hated him and treated him badly. Later she had Daniel for marcelo. Aunt Sofia is their mothers sister.
After Laura died in a plane crash, the truth came out. Hence, Andre went to find his dad Rodrigo, and Daniel stayed with Merciless Marcelo...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2013
larrybabe: Instead of Martha to tell Andres what she saw and heard, the woman dey pick race lol.....
Like seriously! If i'm Soledad and I later come out alive.I will make sure I arrest her.Why didnt she say something? She could have written an anonymous letter to the police or Andree.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by miralicious: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]u guys don't even know wts gonna hit u yet.talking about behind closed doors.at the end of all d telenovelas,u gonna realise it's actuali d best out of all.mehn.u guys r gonna b like shocked*shocked*wen u find out who d third brother is.lol.i dnt wanna spoil d fun.y'all shld jst watch n c.i thnk behind closed doors is just d best.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by miralicious: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
C'est moi:

Like seriously! If i'm Soledad and I later come out alive.I will make sure I arrest her.Why didnt she say something? She could have written an anonymous letter to the police or Andree.
lol.as in,i swear,dt was d same thng I said oo.shes too dumb jare.she shld hv told andrea.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
miralicious: lol.as in,i swear,dt was d same thng I said oo.shes too dumb jare.she shld hv told andrea.

pls, is soledad out? can u please gv me summary of bcd nd precious rose plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chole is a clown. having this kind of maid is enough for Rausara to have headaches and every other sotonmoyor
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
miralicious: [color=#990000][/color]u guys don't even know wts gonna hit u yet.talking about behind closed doors.at the end of all d telenovelas,u gonna realise it's actuali d best out of all.mehn.u guys r gonna b like shocked*shocked*wen u find out who d third brother is.lol.i dnt wanna spoil d fun.y'all shld jst watch n c.i thnk behind closed doors is just d best.
let me guess....... Ganzalo?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
"Love an adrenaline and feeling which the
world disappears when you cling to a
woman who loves and hates with the
force of a volcano. Only she has wept in
silence of suffering, lives intensely in the
pain, loves in the hours of true happiness;
Because she is Lola Volcán ... I just love those words...... But BCD remains my fav...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls anybody know how I can download the aurora and MHBFL theme song pls I need the link.thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Ariyke: Pls anybody know how I can download the aurora and MHBFL theme song pls I need the link.thanks
I don't know about Aurora but for MHBFL,visit...www.tubidy.com and search for mi corazon insiste-Jen Carlos.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
MHBFLV.

Debrah has really changed....... She has this new (not scared of doing anything) look. Imagine her demanding for Marcelo to be killed shocked
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
C'est moi:

I don't know about Aurora but for MHBFL,visit...www.tubidy.com and search for mi corazon insiste-Jen Carlos.

Check out www.mp3skull.com search for "aurora- eugenio siller"
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
benedictac: Chole is a clown. having this kind of maid is enough for Rausara to have headaches and every other sotonmoyor

i just love Chole (Also called soledad). Read somewhere she will fall in love with Ramon...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.