Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,515 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:15 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (547098 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Debra has gone Psycho . . . . DAMN!!! shocked
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ariyke: Pls anybody know how I can download the aurora and MHBFL theme song pls I need the link.thanks
was able to get Aurora yesterday finally. Just type Euguenio siller's Aurora and you'll see it then you can download. Siller a.k.a Martin sang the theme song for Aurora.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by superflakie(f): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
What!!!!! Debra is so mean....how can a lady be so bitter This is terrible
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Marcello created a Frankeinstein that finally took his life..that's life! You create a monster, it goes wild and comes back to get ya!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
My heart beats for lola is rili heating up and arounting tension,well i love is a plan that backfires,its a pity andre has to suffer but this would be swit torture for debra knowing the person you have killed and fought for is far away from you cos of what you did yourself. Tiberio would do something intresting soon,cant fanthom what yet dou. Lets kip watchn. TEAM MHBFL
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 4:48am On Oct 25, 2013
i'm really loving this,MHBFL,BCD are really making sense,just that it's a pity i would have to miss this soaps for a whole month...sobbing badly
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2013
Babra is one scary woman. MHBFL is really nice and so is BCD.

I know understand how come Aurora is acting the way she is acting it is all "Elizabeth's fault". She is devious and scary.

Enjoy the Telemundos
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Toyatc: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2013
Ariyke: Pls anybody know how I can download the aurora and MHBFL theme song pls I need the link.thanks

For MHBFL :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZXwD9mOJZ8
But you need to get a youtuber downloader.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
debra has taken an action she will regret in her life, aw will she enjoy andre, wen he is suffering from debra's action
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Please can someone give me a summary on MHBFL from tuesday's episode till date. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ladiva49: My heart beats for lola is rili heating up and arounting tension,well i love is a plan that backfires,its a pity andre has to suffer but this would be swit torture for debra knowing the person you have killed and fought for is far away from you cos of what you did yourself. Tiberio would do something intresting soon,cant fanthom what yet dou. Lets kip watchn. TEAM MHBFL

Pls why does andre have suffer? What's debra up to? I haven't watched MHBFL this week
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Toya_tc:

For MHBFL :
Thanks for this.I enjoyed watching it,he sang with strong emotions.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
pls my 118 is no longer showing. is it Dstv problem?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Queen hadassah:

Pls why does andre have suffer? What's debra up to? I haven't watched MHBFL this week
am not rili good at explaining buh heres a summary. You knw debra was with soleda,an tiberio was in town so she gave soleda to tiberio in a deal where tiberios part of the deal was to kil mascelo and blame it on lola as debra wanted,wel they suceded in geting marcelo and took hm exportex where debra forced marcelo to call lola to come so as to implicate her, unfortunately for debra,edelvina heard when macelo cald lola to come and she was against it as she percieved it to be a trap but lola stubornly went an edelvina cald andre an told him about it,andre decided to folow lola but got there before her cos she had a flat tire,geting dere first he becomes the prime suspect that lola was meant to be

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
lizzyt92: debra has taken an action she will regret in her life, aw will she enjoy andre, wen he is suffering from debra's action
Serves Debrah right. Now Andre is beyond her reach, and all because of her stupid obsession with Andre and her hatred for Lola .....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2013
Thanks all really appreciate smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Toya_tc:

For MHBFL :
yipee!! I just downloaded this thanks so much
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Here is my take on these Telemundo soapies......

Aurora: Don’t even go there!!!! I did not bother to watch this week, the story is so crap to me and each time i see Aurora kissing Martin i want to puke even if they are acting, i see them for the roles they are portraying.

Precious Rose: My favourite but i seem to be getting a bit fed up!!!!! Why A lot of secrets yet to be unfolded and it keeps me wondering why they are dragging the story.....is it to create more episodes? Because i am fast losing my patience. How many times will Eva/Rosa catch Rosaura with her eyes wide open and she will deny not seeing a thing as brilliant and smart as the writer has portrayed the role of Rosa/Eva to be..... As President of Venus why can’t the producers give Eva/Rosa a befitting wardrobe instead of dressing her as a club girl heading a corporate firm? Rosaura seems to be dressing more corporate staying at home than the so called President of Venus..... I don dey tire small small for this soap if they are more interested in creating more tension/lies/secrets rather unravelling a few to keep us glued to our TV set like MHBFL na dem sabi channels plenty to watch for dstv.

MHBFL: This one is fast becoming my favourite because of its point and kill attitude, if it were to be PR/RD Agapito will still be denying any involvement with Apollo’s murder, Tiberio would still be on his way to the US...... Talking of Tiberio, i’m kind of liking the character, its either the guy does not know how to act the BAD GUY part or they wanted him to be soft, yes i say soft why because, i thought the first thing he would have done seeing Soledad was killing the woman. He kind of showed emotion when he was told that Lola is his daughter and immediately went after her i guess to get the DNA as Soledad advised and i think that was what landed Lola in the hospital where she found out to be pregnant for Andres’s daughter. But the Tibero dressing me love!!!! I think the guy still has a thing for Soledad but the pain of his scarred face is making him bitter. I can’t wait to see what his response to Deborah’s request to killing Lola would be when he find’s out that Lola is his daughter and also how Soledad was freed/escape. But the most interesting thing is watching Deborah suffer from seeing Andres suffer for a crime she committed and what Debora’s reaction would be when she finds out that she delivered Tiberio’s family to him on a platter of Gold. Sometimes when we are planning evil for others we fall into it or one of the members of our family.... Why would Lola have a flat tire when she was supposed to have gotten to the murder scene before Andres? Good one!!! Big ups to the producers. I like the way Adelita is suffering, she is learning her lesson the hardest way possible, very stupid girl when you have a good/Rich friend like Lola that takes you as a sister you choose prostitution..... Abeg make i ask....this Rosa Francia, back no dey pain her? the way wey she dey waka? Just asking?? Moustache lady has turned to a saint overnight, we have all forgotten that she was once as villain, it goes to show that if you pay good with evil, sometimes the person repents and becomes a good person.... good work from the producers of this soap, they really know how to hold their audience, as they are resolving one tragedy another one happens why we the viewers are learning from it.

BCD: This soap is ok, i like the fact that Renato pulled a fast one on his family and made Gonzalo his heir, claws are coming out and some people are showing their true colours. I do not like the way they are dragging this Adolfo/Ismael character, its like he is the only villain in the soap, maybe that was why they thought it over and later made Gonzalo wey all of us dey see now as saint to be a serial killer?. After everything Hilda still dey form Mugu, please the producers should give her some credit/brains, the husband just got bashed by an unknown person assumed by the family to be Adolfo but if she co-operate with Rosa Munita Yen to bring down the Neighbour (Pilar) after everything then she must really have her head examined. I love the location of this soap (Homes/houses used) clean and very spacious even Pillar’s Office. I am so loving all of Pilar’s shoes i felt like reaching out to my TV to collect the pair of Red & grey hills she was wearing on the last episode even her sister Rebecca too rocks on all her shoes/hills too and they’ve got hot shapes!! {Good Bakassi for a white woman) Muuuuah!!!!! Cloth dey fit Pilar die! Ignacia does not have good taste for shoes, she goes mainly for wedge!!!! Me no like at all!!!! This soap does not have a theme song ecept for instrumental but i like that song that is played each time that Pilar and Gonzalo are kissing even if i am like YUCK!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nice one Larrybabe.
I love your analysis on MHBFL and BCD.To start typing the recap of each episode no be small job.My thoughts too to corroborate Larrybabe'
s thoughts.
On MHBFL,I pity Debra sha.It's not good for one to harbour such evil thoughts and intense hatred for a fellow human being.She doesn't know that what goes around,comes around.She doesn't know the kind of man Tibero is and why he wanted Soledad.She will so cry at the end and regret her decisions.She was feeling like a macho woman wey sabi.Lola's gragra too much.Her ability to just jump into things without thinking it out amazes me despite all warning/s.Imagine Marcello of all people called you to come and you jumped into your car immediately.She has good instincts (linking the Marcello and Debra saga together) though and a good heart.Adella! Adella,I don't have an iota of pity for her.She's getting what she signed up for due to greediness.As for Eldevina,she was just a frustrated old lady who wanted and needed love,attention and acceptance.At a point in time,I wanted her and Pepe to get more closer,as in,you know.I must confess that I like the Tibero character.I no get anything to say to you Andree,Soledad,Vicky and Ramon,Rodriguez and Sophie.Daniel just destroyed himself or is still is with drugs.Well,he has his dad to thank for that.And lastly,rest in peace or pieces Marcello.
On BCD,I respect Pilar's dress sense,always on heels but her mumuness no get bearing.I don't know who to give the stupidity award to between her and Hilda.Make I give am to Hilda,be like say Pilar chop small liver as she enter Gonzalo's house.Anytime I see Ignatia's braless dropping breasts,I literally puke in my heart.She just annoys the hell outta me,so stupid too and indecisive.Her cane still dey on top my roof for always committing fashion blunders and her sister too though that one is rugged right from time.As for Emilio,Oh well,you asked for it.Yolanda yolanda,old woman,make she no get high Bp on top Nibaldo's abscences.Carolla seem smart but always rushing into things and Adolfo don hypnotize her.Adolfo and Gonzalo and Javier your case files dey on top my table,will get back to u guys later.Mr.Renato should take as much rest as he needs,he deserves it.The wahala was too much for the old man.And so the drama continues next week.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
larrybabe: Here is my take on these Telemundo soapies......

Aurora: Don’t even go there!!!! I did not bother to watch this week, the story is so crap to me and each time i see Aurora kissing Martin i want to puke even if they are acting, i see them for the roles they are portraying.

Precious Rose: My favourite but i seem to be getting a bit fed up!!!!! Why A lot of secrets yet to be unfolded and it keeps me wondering why they are dragging the story.....is it to create more episodes? Because i am fast losing my patience. How many times will Eva/Rosa catch Rosaura with her eyes wide open and she will deny not seeing a thing as brilliant and smart as the writer has portrayed the role of Rosa/Eva to be..... As President of Venus why can’t the producers give Eva/Rosa a befitting wardrobe instead of dressing her as a club girl heading a corporate firm? Rosaura seems to be dressing more corporate staying at home than the so called President of Venus..... I don dey tire small small for this soap if they are more interested in creating more tension/lies/secrets rather unravelling a few to keep us glued to our TV set like MHBFL na dem sabi channels plenty to watch for dstv.

MHBFL: This one is fast becoming my favourite because of its point and kill attitude, if it were to be PR/RD Agapito will still be denying any involvement with Apollo’s murder, Tiberio would still be on his way to the US...... Talking of Tiberio, i’m kind of liking the character, its either the guy does not know how to act the BAD GUY part or they wanted him to be soft, yes i say soft why because, i thought the first thing he would have done seeing Soledad was killing the woman. He kind of showed emotion when he was told that Lola is his daughter and immediately went after her i guess to get the DNA as Soledad advised and i think that was what landed Lola in the hospital where she found out to be pregnant for Andres’s daughter. But the Tibero dressing me love!!!! I think the guy still has a thing for Soledad but the pain of his scarred face is making him bitter. I can’t wait to see what his response to Deborah’s request to killing Lola would be when he find’s out that Lola is his daughter and also how Soledad was freed/escape. But the most interesting thing is watching Deborah suffer from seeing Andres suffer for a crime she committed and what Debora’s reaction would be when she finds out that she delivered Tiberio’s family to him on a platter of Gold. Sometimes when we are planning evil for others we fall into it or one of the members of our family.... Why would Lola have a flat tire when she was supposed to have gotten to the murder scene before Andres? Good one!!! Big ups to the producers. I like the way Adelita is suffering, she is learning her lesson the hardest way possible, very stupid girl when you have a good/Rich friend like Lola that takes you as a sister you choose prostitution..... Abeg make i ask....this Rosa Francia, back no dey pain her? the way wey she dey waka? Just asking?? Moustache lady has turned to a saint overnight, we have all forgotten that she was once as villain, it goes to show that if you pay good with evil, sometimes the person repents and becomes a good person.... good work from the producers of this soap, they really know how to hold their audience, as they are resolving one tragedy another one happens why we the viewers are learning from it.

BCD: This soap is ok, i like the fact that Renato pulled a fast one on his family and made Gonzalo his heir, claws are coming out and some people are showing their true colours. I do not like the way they are dragging this Adolfo/Ismael character, its like he is the only villain in the soap, maybe that was why they thought it over and later made Gonzalo wey all of us dey see now as saint to be a serial killer?. After everything Hilda still dey form Mugu, please the producers should give her some credit/brains, the husband just got bashed by an unknown person assumed by the family to be Adolfo but if she co-operate with Rosa Munita Yen to bring down the Neighbour (Pilar) after everything then she must really have her head examined. I love the location of this soap (Homes/houses used) clean and very spacious even Pillar’s Office. I am so loving all of Pilar’s shoes i felt like reaching out to my TV to collect the pair of Red & grey hills she was wearing on the last episode even her sister Rebecca too rocks on all her shoes/hills too and they’ve got hot shapes!! {Good Bakassi for a white woman) Muuuuah!!!!! Cloth dey fit Pilar die! Ignacia does not have good taste for shoes, she goes mainly for wedge!!!! Me no like at all!!!! This soap does not have a theme song ecept for instrumental but i like that song that is played each time that Pilar and Gonzalo are kissing even if i am like YUCK!!!!!

lol @Rosa Francia's character. The girl too dey do like mumu, but i always look forward to seeing her anyway.

I love the instrumentals used for BCD. Its kinda energetic and makes it look more horror.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
ignacia cry cry, dont know why i like her more, maybe becus she reminds me of someone.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by vision2050: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
I now know why my boss glue to his tv, even after working hours. Telemundo indeed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
superflakie: What!!!!! Debra is so mean....how can a lady be so bitter This is terrible
jmaine: Debra has gone Psycho . . . . DAMN!!! shocked

Now I know what you mean shocked shocked shocked Missed watching during the week, last week. Just got to catch up on the repeat episodes over the weekend. Debrah has really gone crazy...... just imagine how she ended marcelo's life!!! As much as I didnt like Marcelo, I couldnt help but pity him undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Why No one is talking about Precious Rose grin I still enjoy watching it sha..... esp, Barby's scenes, Chole, Junior & Andrea, Rosa & jose Ignacio...
I don tire for that old woman and her fake blindness...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
BCD

*Poor Emilio..... I hope he regains his sight soon.
*Nibaldo can be very clumsy + he doesnt know how to lie grin I can imagine, someone will soon find out abt Renato being alive.
*Pilar can be annoyingly too mumish angry She finds Ignacia trashing her new office and she still allow Ignacia to intimidate her, then she mumuishly grin grin grin believe Rosa Munita Yen's (Dont rem her fake name...Cecilia or so) story and goes to Gonzalo's office to challenge him
* Javier is a real coward lipsrsealed. Why punch Gonzalo in the face and then run away
*Carolla..... I have no words for her lipsrsealed undecided cry one minute you pick up a gun looking for Adolfo to blow his brains out, and the next minute you end up in bed with him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
The most annoying character in Precious Rose is Rosa/Eva. I hate watching her tongue
Gosh! Her dress sense tho'
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Debra own done finish. see life. she now has the responsibilit of watching over lola else she has times 10 of such punishment and thank God Tabiero said it in presence of debra's father. good for them.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
I am so loving this Tiberio...... Deborah dear did u hear that "times 10" for u if anything happens to Lola......lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
I was so happy that Tiberio defended his daughter's honor grin
The joy I had ehn...too bad Tiberio won't last long.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:12am On Oct 29, 2013
larrybabe: I am so loving this Tiberio...... Deborah dear did u hear that "times 10" for u if anything happens to Lola......lol
lol@Debrah grin grin grin hehehe...
if one single mosquito bites
Lola, ten will bite you Debrah smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.