Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,248 members, 7,977,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:35 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (553142 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
trux: I feel bad for Rebecca and Mathias buh for Javier I didn't feel pity for him is gud to treat ur family with pity and love not u feel like u are god and ur family are just piece of furniture
And for Rosa dat wia she belong in jail how can you keep too much secret like dat and the promise she made to Eva she didn't keep it there is to find José and make him pay for wot he did to ha

She as made hm pay by keepin d secret 4rm hm till her wedding day nd also nt disclosing dt he s d father of his son
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
trux: Jose character is annoying he suppose to still feel something for Rosa yes she commited I crime buh is not as if she kills someone it just identity theft
BHCD Don Conde can't hind for ever he should just come out from hinding

Dt mins jose fell in love wif a name Eva nt d real person behind d name
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Cecelia's:

I tell u. Imagine a ghost wearing sunglasses and using a seat belt. Ow dat wan take possible? Ow cold andre forget such a vital info that he saw some strange men tampering with his dad's car? Andre sef, atimes he dey Bleep up.

Did u guys see d look on barbara's face wen dey told her edwardito is a sotomayo? Classic. Am sure she'll faint wen she finds out hez also hose ignatio's. Stupid spoilt brat.

Ahahahah, dts werr am waiting for, baby baby, babara ll commit sucide straight
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by toxxxxxxx: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
chyegems: honestly! Thank God she is gone..imagine a ghost wearing hospital robe wen lola was giving birth.mtchewww!

NOT ONLY THAT,IMAGINE GHOST WEY DEY WEAR SEAT BELT AND WEY DEY OPEN CAR DOOR.I NEVA SEE THAT KIND GHOST O
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
C'est moi:
If the Condez family invite you for lunch,would you say yes or no? It could mean a thin line between life and death.Abeg,make someone complete am.Dont know if I'm right with the last sentence.Lolz.....#epic.What's with the evil look Gonzalo makes now? Not sexy at all.
S.cumbag,Dirt.bag,are never too far from Lola,Pepe's etc mouth.Carolla is gonna treat Omar's Bleep.up soon.

I thought i was the only one who noticed the frequent use of the word/slang 'S.cumbag' in MHBFL......and that new evil look Gonzalo portrays of late. Why has he not bn giving such look ever since?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Loving Del Monte Dynasty
Julieta should go for Pedro jor tongue
That kiss was wow
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
lizzyt92:

She as made hm pay by keepin d secret 4rm hm till her wedding day nd also nt disclosing dt he s d father of his son
No I didn't think so coz the promise she made to Eva is DAT she is going to find him and make him pay for wot he do to her not keeping secret she fail Eva coz she feel in love wit him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
lizzyt92:

Dt mins jose fell in love wif a name Eva nt d real person behind d name
Exacly true love is more then DAT remember diago and paloma
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Stunner1(f): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
i hate dis barbara shez really annoying ohh poor rosa sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
benedictac:

because he shot himself and knew the perfect place to do that. that guy is mean even to himself
hmn. . Never knew that, thought it was Rosa Munita
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
C'est moi:
If the Condez family invite you for lunch,would you say yes or no? It could mean a thin line between life and death.Abeg,make someone complete am.Dont know if I'm right with the last sentence.Lolz.....#epic.What's with the evil look Gonzalo makes now? Not sexy at all.
S.cumbag,Dirt.bag,are never too far from Lola,Pepe's etc mouth.Carolla is gonna treat Omar's Bleep.up soon.

I go go that Dinner o, even sleep over for breakfast! Inyakin and Ismeal no dey fear face? Chai..see Gonzolo tryna use reverse psychology on Rebecca, Mr Conde unveiled, Pilar and her anonymous calls (powered by Gonzolo I guess), Corolla the pawn on the Mora boys chess board, Javier the schemer smh..don't I just Love Behind closed doors? And what's wrong with the "ra" geehs on Telemundo? Debra and Barbara even Corolla, their desperation na chomthing else o
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
For wetin nah?:

I go go that Dinner o, even sleep over for breakfast! Inyakin and Ismeal no dey fear face? Chai..see Gonzolo tryna use reverse psychology on Rebecca, Mr Conde unveiled, Pilar and her anonymous calls (powered by Gonzolo I guess), Corolla the pawn on the Mora boys chess board, Javier the schemer smh..don't I just Love Behind closed doors? And what's wrong with the "ra" geehs on Telemundo? Debra and Barbara even Corolla, their desperation na chomthing else o
Hahahaha! Na so you like food reach? They'll just rope you into their unending secrets and wahala.The reverse psychology Gonzalo used in asking questions from Rebecca was the eish.That guy is now showing his true colors.Don't like him again.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Omolola1: Loving Del Monte Dynasty
Julieta should go for Pedro jor tongue
That kiss was wow
Like seriously,it's better you go for someone who loves you more than you love the person.That Juan is too weak and his acting gan sef is sluggish and Paula is using that to seduce him more.Rosa will so kill Sofia,her new found friend if she finds out she cheated with her husband,Miguel.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
tegax:

I thought i was the only one who noticed the frequent use of the word/slang 'S.cumbag' in MHBFL......and that new evil look Gonzalo portrays of late. Why has he not bn giving such look ever since?
That evil look kinda scare me at times.I think if he had been making those evil looks before he revealed himself as Inaki,we might have been guessing lotta things.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by zainharb: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm missing a lot o. Traveled so I wont b able to watch it for a month. Oooowm
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
"The son of ur cousin Eva is my son". See Barbra face, she done mara
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2013
C'est moi, omolola someone pls tell me what happened on d soapies yesterday
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphygift: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2013
benedictac: "The son of ur cousin Eva is my son". See Barbra face, she done mara
i like this part and all his plan against little edwadito has come to an end because Hose will not allow her carry out any of her dirty plans.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tebby1: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Behind closed door is the most annoying & unrealistic series ever
With pilar always crying, my heart beat for Lola is annoying too
Doing things Lola knows will cause disaster eventually, aurora
Is still manageable and precious rose is the best of all only
Lu is the Only mumu.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tebby1: Behind closed door is the most annoying & unrealistic series ever
Lu is the Only mumu.
in other words, u r saying precious rose is ur fav. Good for u. BCD is stil the best, unlike precious rose u can't predict BCD nxt episode.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Soledad27(f): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
pls can someone tell me wat happened on my heart beat for lola yesterday
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Soledad 27: pls can someone tell me wat happened on my heart beat for lola yesterday

You go fear username na.....so tey, Soledad don get die hard fan for nairaland. Abeg go solicit for your sis o...make Tibero free am. The one he don do don reach o. Its no longer getting funny.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 12:40am On Nov 10, 2013
tegax:

You go fear username na.....so tey, Soledad don get die hard fan for nairaland. Abeg go solicit for your sis o...make Tibero free am. The one he don do don reach o. Its no longer getting funny.

Lmao but seriously I knew they faked ceasers death because that grandma won't just want her granddaughter to die like that in.. Aurora..but its getting anoyying they seem to be bringing everyone back from the dead smh..and now chabella is coming again..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 12:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Tebby1: Behind closed door is the most annoying & unrealistic series ever
Lu is the Only mumu.

I swear its pillar that made me dislike it too and d fact that gonzelo is the 1st child and adolfos brother doesn't make sense Na...precious rose is just the best
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by alaricsaltzman: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2013
paula, paula , paula...there z sumfin abt paula...even lucas has fallen...the only fing that can break dese brothers is a woman
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
These Del Monte brothers are sexy sha. Especially when shirtlesswink.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
I love love love Paula.....that girl is fierce! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by zaragoza(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
this my Go TV is really pissing me off, I can't even watch telemundo and some other channels.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'm so happy for Junior and Andrea! cheesycheesycheesy. I hope Junior forgets about Rose finally. And that Barbie's friend.......she's evil! I hope she ruins Barbie's plans, and I hope Sergio murders her or something!

Gerado will kill Lucia o. cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nomski0: I love love love Paula.....that girl is fierce! cheesy
Honestly I ve fallen for her too.. She is beautiful and fashionable. I don't blame juan and lucas for falling for her. The rest wil soon follow suit. She is very bold and fierce.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
zaragoza: this my Go TV is really pissing me off, I can't even watch telemundo and some other channels.
Simply re-scan. Go to MENU on ur remote. Scroll down to advanced options then installation then reset. And the scanning wil begin and all ur lost channels wil come back.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
mimicue:

I swear its pillar that made me dislike it too and d fact that gonzelo is the 1st child and adolfos brother doesn't make sense Na...precious rose is just the best
[quote author=Jummaima]

Pls wat apnd in 2day's episode of precious rose

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.