Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,148 members, 7,949,957 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (549605 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
genxris: In precious Rose, margret has succeeded in her plan to become the lady of the house,she has finished up Rosara with the insanity pills and arranged with a mental hospital that now taken her away and I doubt if Gabriel can defend Rose from all the numerous charges against her,I doubt if she can come out of this mess.
I can't wait till monday to continue a new episode..
The suspense is so much
I hate that Margart with passion. I dont know why she's in that house. She's supposed to be arrested since she never reported Rose for impersonating Eva, afterall she was their headmistress, she should have know their faces clearlyangryangry

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=@Delzeey]Today's episode on MHBL

tanx jere for d recap..chei,dz andre&lola sef;deir love story is xo xo absurd!!!today dey can speak hurtful tins tu demselves..tumao,one will see dem cuddling each oda&sayin sweet tinzs tu one anoda...as for d deal lola made wt debra;i foresee mor anger&impulse reaction..lola can stay away frm andre by tryin tu get a man by ha syd;i tink that is where angel comes in...buh wt little isabela it will be difficult for andre tu stay away frm lola..ehen..abegi,shey na d falling of pen/inability tu pick it up na hin mak lola knw say andre dey insyd danger nii..chei,dz deir bond ehn, e no fiy cut lailai...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lola, rebecca, rosa, aurora, juliana and paula...who fine pass??
Y r all their names ending wiv "a"...food for tot!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
dlex21: Lola, rebecca, rosa, aurora and paula...who fine pass??

Lola
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lola then Paula then Rosa.

The "a" might be a spanish thing.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
To me o.....Lola-Rebecca-Paula (I even think Juliana is finer)-Aurora-Rosa.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
@Delzeey:
Yesterday's episode of MHBL

After Lola's terrible nightmare, she called Andres and told him to think about his daughter and take care of himself.
Correa was murdered in an elevator, Lopez and the other cop arrived immediately but the killer had disappeared.
Adela has finally agreed she'll be going to rehab. Lopez came to visit her and she thanked him and told him she likes him.
Lola brought the baby to Adela and Rodrigo to cheer them up.
When Rodrigo got the news about Correa's death he was so worried and called Andres to return immediately but Andres refused and said he'll only return after he's gotten the info he needs.
Andres and Camello continued their search in Panama and finally got help from a cop whom they rewarded and he directed them to one of Tiberio's former partner assuring them the dude will tell them all they need know about Tiberio.
Debora told Tiberio he has to kill Soledad cos Andres is going looking for her in Panama, but after she's left, Tiberio told Romoan that he'll set that Andres be killed instead and Romoan mustn't tell Debora about it and he was so pleased and agreed.
Lola keeps working on investing her money in opening her gym and Edelvina encouraged her.
Soledad finally found out where she is, i can't remember the name she called the city. She was tied with cuffs against the bed so she can't escape.
Tiberio made a call to some unknown guy telling him he's the only one he trusts can do the job of killing Andres.
Sophia tried comforting Rodrigo that he'll see again but it'll take some time cos a cornea implant might be the solution.
Felix tried convincing Tiberio that they should continue with the business but Tiberio refused and told him they must pause for a while because now the police are in serious search of them after Correa's murder.
Tiberio went into the room where Soledad was and found her lying on the bed but she stood up once she saw him. He was holding a sword and told her he'll kill her now once and for all but Soledad told him to go ahead and Tiberio got more angry she didnt beg him but once he was about to kill her, he dropped the sword and angrily jumped on her on the bed screaming she's bewitched him!! Hehe, later, Tiberio was shown asleep lying next to Soledad and she quietly moved to the side of the bed and picked up the sword he had dropped on the floor and positioned herself like she was about to slaughter him...
We'll see what she'll do today smiley

OMG, u r so great, tnks so much
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by cfc: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2013
Jummaima:

Oh.... sorry. I haven't been watching. I just do a lot of research and reading online. I just happened to notice his name "Fabian Rios" that's the person that will play Ă„ngel"in MHBFLV.

Enjoy!!!

Madam abeg gimme the link so I can also read up......thanks *bigsmile*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm beginning to lose interest in MHBFL..another man for Lola again, and Andres pursuin her like a love-sick puppy. Aint they tired of using this same twist?
It's becoming really annoying and the story is been dragged unnecessarily.
Right now, I prefer Aurora to MHBFL, at least they add new twists not same old boring twists.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
dlex21: Lola, rebecca, rosa, aurora, juliana and paula...who fine pass??

Aurora...Lola...Paula..Juliana...Rebecca and Rosa
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by alaricsaltzman: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
mimicue:

Aurora...Lola...Paula..Juliana...Rebecca and Rosa
aurora isnt finer than lola jooor....what kills me abt rebecca is her shape...damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
@jumaima, i really wish u can tell us dis link. Wanna read up too. wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
genxris: In precious Rose, margret has succeeded in her plan to become the lady of the house,she has finished up Rosara with the insanity pills and arranged with a mental hospital that now taken her away and I doubt if Gabriel can defend Rose from all the numerous charges against her,I doubt if she can come out of this mess.
I can't wait till monday to continue a new episode..
The suspense is so much
I don't know why a total stranger will come and dominate another person's house and even threaten them na for precious rose I see am o
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by genxris: 3:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Ariyke: I don't know why a total stranger will come and dominate another person's house and even threaten them na for precious rose I see am o
Me sef wonder o and see as she get access to all the rooms as if she is a co-owner and another stranger that is oppressing is Barbra girlfriend (miss adviser).
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2013
alaric saltzman:
aurora isnt finer than lola jooor....what kills me abt rebecca is her shape...damn!!!

Shey u knw dt wicked magret's shape na die too! Upon say she dey elderly. Me likey! smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2013
cfc:

Madam abeg gimme the link so I can also read up......thanks *bigsmile*
t4dec: @jumaima, i really wish u can tell us dis link. Wanna read up too. wink
Jummaima:

http://caraycaray..com/

on your top left corner (search box) type out the name of the telenovela you want to read about.
mi corazon insiste - for my heart beats for Lola
La Casa de al Lado - for Behind closed doors

smiley smiley smiley there you have it. Enjoy!

Check out the site stated above. You will find a lot to read there but, note that you wont find the story straight out! Just different parts/episodes by Recappers who have watched the show. on the site caray caray, you can also search for the Character names, like Ignacia Conde, Gonzalo, etc. and the search will bring out more/diff stories from the recappers.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013

You forgot to add Blanca, to the list grin

For me ooo...

Lola- simply beautiful. All rounda
Blanca- Young and innocent beauty. Fine face
Rebecca- Slightly older, lovely shape,lovely smile, fine face.
Juliana- Always beautiful, with little or no makeup.
Paula- Dont know why I dont like her. Buts she's fine sha.
Aurora- Beautiful. but really ugly when she cries
Rosa- She's fine. just there, nothing special.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jummaima:

Check out the site stated above. You will find a lot to read there but, note that you wont find the story straight out! Just different parts/episodes by Recappers who have watched the show. on the site caray caray, you can also search for the Character names, like Ignacia Conde, Gonzalo, etc. and the search will bring out more/diff stories from the recappers.
sory o,could it just be me or did others not see a anytn lyk a search box there?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Check very well. its there. A small white box, with the search Icon inside the box. top left corner on the page.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jummaima: Check very well. its there. A small white box, with the search Icon inside the box. top left corner on the page.

Tnx me lady jummaima for d site. Dou d serch box dint appear buh sumttms it mite ntwrk prbs.
I appreciate smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jummaima:

You forgot to add Blanca, to the list grin

For me ooo...

Lola- simply beautiful. All rounda
Blanca- Young and innocent beauty. Fine face
Rebecca- Slightly older, lovely shape,lovely smile, fine face.
Juliana- Always beautiful, with little or no makeup.
Paula- Dont know why I dont like her. Buts she's fine sha.
Aurora- Beautiful. but really ugly when she cries
Rosa- She's fine. just there, nothing special.

to me Vicky Venesa's daughter in Aurora is the finest then Lola then others
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
benedictac:

to me Vicky Venesa's daughter in Aurora is the finest then Lola then others
huh? Beauty isnt just in the face o,talk abt the height,shape an al, to me lola kils it o.sha beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by adepink(f): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
To me,
1. Lola (her killer curves hmm)
2. Blanca (ders this innocent cute thingy abt her)
3. Juliana (she's beautiful with her light makeup compare to that oversabi paula, I dnt like paula @ all)
4. Babie is beautiful 2 but her altitude... Crazy
5. Rebecca and maggie's curves r wow.
Aurora, paula and rosa r just there. Nothing's special abt them 2 me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lola doesn't have curves joor...she's just long grin. She just has a fine face. Aurora, to me is more prettier than her.

Anyway, the prettiest for me is Julieta..she's really pretty. She's so natural.

Rebecca!!! Is the definition of an all-rounder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jmain: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Veronica in MHBFL beats them all . . . . . . grin

[img]http://static.cinemagia.ro/img/db/actor/14/28/64/liannet-borrego-761579l.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2013
You guys have digressed from the main update thing o. This whole most beautiful personality arguement is beginning to bore the hell out of me joor. Everyone of them is beautiful in their own special ways.

Back to thread.....does anyone notice the way Tiberio's men hav been failing him of late? How come he suddenly stopped killing whoever messes up at the spot? How come they didnt just end up Rodriguez's life at once, especially now that he's got no guard around him?
On PR, how come everyone was so uncoordinated in court? Even Magaret's phone was not placed on silence, Barbra and the rest....who behaves as such in a law court? Why does Margaret hav so much influence in the Sotomayor's life, to the extent of even masterminding the relocation of Rosaura to the Psychiatric hospital?
On BCD, that Carolla na real mumu o. Why couldnt she just tell the truth about the true owner of the gun? Isnt it so obvious right now that Gonzalo is evil, with an evil agenda? Why would Rebecca go back to start messing around with Javier. Isnt he supposed to be the one she suspected of killing her love? Abi story don finish.....and i could go on and on about my observations. Some things in these soaps are not just realistic joor!

Lest i forget, @Nomski, i love your write up in the diary section.....only that i'll appreciate it if you could try update more frequently. Is it really a true life story or mixed with fiction? More power to your elbow. And your bro is my name sake. Tegas are always unique! wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bobankky: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2013
Jmain: Veronica in MHBFL beats them all . . . . . . grin

[img]http://static.cinemagia.ro/img/db/actor/14/28/64/liannet-borrego-761579l.jpg[/img]

you are absolutely right.she has it all.lola's walking posture can at times be vry funny.Aurora has d face bt ugly legs and she sometimes looks like genevieve nnaji,facially i mean.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2013

Aurora is the finest, she's complete.
Lola is just there, she's too thin, her walking steps is a zerozn her ass is flat and she has small boobs.
Rosa is pretty and I love her shape.
Paula is just there, its that red lipstick that makes her attractive.
And Juliana has a natural and innocent beauty like Aurora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yesterday's Episode MHBL

Andres and Camello were about to be shot by Tiberio's men at the graveyard but a lady passing by saw the gun men and screamed thereby alerting Andres & Camello. The men ran after them and shot but missed.
Adela dared Daniel to leave when she caught him trying to escape. She spoke some sense into his head. Then she spent the afternoon playing tennis with one of the inmates. Daniel saw them.
Andres and Camello got back home but Andres begged Camello to go put his suitcase inside while he go sees his daughter. Andres went to see Isabella , asked about Lola but Edelvina lied that Lola's gone out and won't be back until later. Afterwards, she went into the other room and questioned why Lola made her lie. Lola told her it's because any man she gets close to dies. Edelvina told her she's crazy!
While Andres was still with the baby, Debora opened his suitcase in their room and found the sketch of Tiberio's face.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
She took it to him and Tiberio said he'll kill Andres. But Debora begged and said he should scare him instead by threatening him with killing Isabella. Tiberio told Felix to do that.
Andres and Camello went to see Rodrigo in his house with Lopez and the Chief and they talked about all they discovered and how the sketch has been stolen but Andres said he could still re sketch since the guy who described Tiberio to them has died.
Lola is going to go check some estates out for her gym. Tiberio heard it over the phone and was happy that she dreams big and has plans and he swore she would get it all.
Andres got home, Debora met him and was all huggy and kissy but he pulled her aside and said he needed to go check on his baby cos she isn't too well. Once he went out, Debora called Lola that Andres is on is way and that she should keep her part of the deal.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lola came out to see Andres in the sitting room and told him the baby is upstairs but he should never come to her house without calling her and that nothing will change between them.
Andres asked Edelvina why Lola was acting strange , she said it could be because the baby was ill.
Sophie walked in on Camello and Rodrigo when she brought lunch. They both gave themselves attitudes. Rodrigo asked what was going on after Camello left, Sophia said nothing!
Lola went to see the gym space with Pepe. While admiring it, Angel (Omg!! He's soo cute! But not as hot as Andres) came out and introduced himself to them and told Lola he's interested in buying the space and will pay double to the sellers..
Lopez went to visit Adela and gave her a peck but said he has to interrogate Daniel. Daniel saw him with Adela. When he got to Daniel's room he told him to say all he knows about Veronica's death and Marccelo's deals. Daniel said he'll answer him if only he tells him whats up between Adela and him.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Andres and Camello went to the bar to suppress their moods. On his way to his car, 3 of Tiberio's men including Felix came to beat him and said a message from Tiberio that he should stop searching if not he'll lose his baby!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.