Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,254 members, 7,977,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (553143 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Delzeey:
Andres and Camello went to the bar to suppress their moods. On his way to his car, 3 of Tiberio's men including Felix came to beat him and said a message from Tiberio that he should stop searching if not he'll lose his baby!

Ewoo, u r d best. U did ds well. Ar u a writer. If u r nt, its best 4 u 2 dscover ur potential nd unlock it. Anyway, tnks alot
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettytimah(f): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Who told lola that Tiberio is her father? I guess I missed dat part
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
dlex21: Lola, rebecca, rosa, aurora, juliana and paula...who fine pass??
Y r all their names ending wiv "a"...food for tot!!!

Rebecca..that mama is checchy too much kiss, and then Paula followed by Rosa and then Lola/ the rest. ( You forgot to add Consuello..Julianas naughty sis
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nomski0: Lola then Paula then Rosa.

The "a" might be a spanish thing.

What..?!forget she's a lead actor in the MHBFL cast o, she's got a male face (minus d makeup) Andre sef fine pass. Forget the hype, even Consuello is prettier by far
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
For wetin nah?:

What..?!forget she's a lead actor in the MHBFL cast o, she's got a male face (minus d makeup) Andre sef fine pass. Forget the hype, even Consuello is prettier by far

Lol..true
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Rotfl!grin grin grin.

I just like her face, especially her nose ring. In terms of body shape. Its Rosa for me o. Her shape na die. only Margaret's rivals hers. Veronica has a nice shape too.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by alaricsaltzman: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Rebecca..that mama is checchy too much kiss, and then Paula followed by Rosa and then Lola/ the rest. ( You forgot to add Consuello..Julianas naughty sis
yea...consuello, she's an epitome of true n innocent beauty
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Why all the sudden noise about Consuello I dont even notice her undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Prettytimah: Who told lola that Tiberio is her father? I guess I missed dat part

Lola found out that Tiberio was her father when she went to Panama. One of the Prostitutes she talked too, the one that said she was Soledad's friend, told her Tiberio was her Dad.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tsparkles: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettytimah(f): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jummaima:

Lola found out that Tiberio was her father when she went to Panama. One of the Prostitutes she talked too, the one that said she was Soledad's friend, told her Tiberio was her Dad.
thanks for the update
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tebby1: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Can someone just tell me why Andre is so stupid in telling debby why they beat him up & not his friend. And stupidity is lola's name. Getting so annoying likewise behind closed door.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thank you Lizzy, I'm flattered smiley

Yesterday's Episode on MHBL

The guys left Andres all bruised up. Camello came out and was shocked to see him. He called Sophia to let her know. After Andres was treated, Camello asked him in Sophia's presence what happened but he said it's just thieves. Camello told him he knew he was lying and he left angrily. Sophia was confused and went after Camello but that made him even more mad and he shouted at her that he's tired of people lying to his face!
Daniel finally told Lopez about how Romoan was his dad's accomplice and how Debora interceded to enable Veronica work at Exportex. And Lopez told him there's nothing between him and Adela.
Angel and Lola had a bit of an arguement about the estate and finally Angel proposed they work as partners. He took Lola out for lunch (partially flirting with her in a business way) and gave her his card so she'll let him know what she thinks. Pepe told Lola that Angel is crazy about her.
Foolish Andres won't tell anybody (not even his dad) about what happened but once Debora asked, he told her everything about how they threatened to kill Isabella and that he'll tell Lola to leave and go far away with the baby for their safety (Debora suggested it first).
Lola and Pepe went to visit Adela. Lola refused to pick Andres calls.
Andres told Debora Lola wouldn't pick his calls so she went to Lola's. Debora told Lola to see Andres (You go fear boss na).
Lopez went to Andres house and asked Debora and Romoan a few questions, and as expected, they lied. But Lopez went to tell the Chief he wasn't convinced.
Lopez went to visit Adela and gave her a short quick kiss. She smiled.
Camello came over to Lola's and told her about what happened in Panama and how Andres was beaten up.
Camello went to Rodrigo's and told him he's in love with a lady but too bad she still loves Rodrigo- Sophia.
Andres and Lola as usual arguing! Andres said he wanted Lola to leave for their baby's safety, Lola got mad cuz she said Debora's manipulating him. She's angry Andres wouldn't believe her but keeps listening to Debora. She told Andres it could be possible that Debora sent the men. Andres was angry and told her the only bad person is Tiberio. She told Andres Tiberio is her dad! They were still arguing when all of a sudden, the maid ushered fine boy Angel in.. And he said, with flowers in his hands "Sorry, was i interrupting" .. Andres was SHOCKED!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
delzeey tanks alot. U'D BEST..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tebby1: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lola telling Andre that tiberio is her dad is the biggest mistake cos I kw Andre will tell debby & Lola will fall for d guy. Such a stupid film
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Totally forgot about her,like someone said,she has an 'innocent beauty'.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Choi! I really pity Efron (del monte dynasty).That was one helluva betrayal from loved ones.I would really love to see Lope pack her hair into a single ponytail or drop it down and to be honest,i don't like Paula a bit.You just came from nowhere and you want to snatch another woman's man,claiming rights on him,telling him what to do,someone who is supposed to be your brother even if they are not related by blood.And for Lucas,he will get over Paula sooner or later.It's a pity Juliana is going to loose her baby.My best couple- Gasper and Lope.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by superflakie(f): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please can we get an update on MHBFL, BCD and precious rose.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=Tebby1]Lola telling Andre that tiberio is her dad is the biggest mistake cos I kw Andre will tell debby & Lola will fall for d guy. Such a stupid film[/qi

Hope Lola won't fall for that Angel because she's already complimenting him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
paula in del monte dynasty..kai..see paula curves kiss..no wonder juan's brain Somersaults anytime he sees her...but paula's temptation is just too much 4 him..OMG any PAULA in my life b4 i marry i come against you...... grin cheesy cool
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=mimicue][/quote]
yes she will and both wud even want to get married until she discovers who angel really is............ wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tsparkles: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Consuello ko consuello ni, we are not talking about a baby here, just look we are talking about a woman that has been on people's most beautiful list.haba (MAN FACE) are you for real.carmen villalobos just look at her figure ; tall,long legs, slim, everything in moderation and abeautiful woman face not a baby own.women pay to have her figure and shape

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4nez(f): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
MHBFL....that angel guy is so cute, and I read he ll b lola fiance b4 he dies

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Tsparkles. Thank you jare. Consuelo ko, Consuelo ni. grin

She's still a baby. We r talking abt real grown beautiful women!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=mimicue][/quote]

OMG, dts true, y wud lola tell andre. Anyway its a film
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Today's Episode on MHBL

Lola introduced Andres as her baby's daddy and Angel as Angel! She told Andres to please leave since the baby's asleep and she's going out with Angel.
Tiberio called Debora to come see him at his place for some 'good time'. On getting there, she told him she was glad he called (useless thing!). She asked him why he hasn't killed his enemy's daughter(Lola), Tiberio ignored.
Angel continued flirting (in a nice way) with Lola over dinner. He talked about his academics and how rich and successful and trustworthy he is and also that he's a good catch. Lola told him bluntly she wasn't interested in him. He smiled (Omg! I love it when he does that).
Andres went back to Lola's to see his daughter and he peeped through the window to see Angel and Lola arriving. He went down, Angel said goodbye and Lola told Andres to please leave, he did.
Camello told Rodrigo about his love for Sophia. Later when Sophia brought lunch, Rodrigo told her to stop hoping he'll ever love her and that she should please stop coming to help him and all. She got angry and left then headed to Camello's and gave him 2 good slaps! He told her she was just a frustrated being! She left!
Meanwhile, Lola told Camello about Angel and Angel came over to bring his business proposal to Lola and Camello (since he was her lawyer). Later in his apartment, Camello was shown going through stuffs on his laptop and then he said 'it seems our Angel isn't so clean afterall , i must tell Lola about this'. He was about calling her when Sophia stormed in and the drama above occured.
Daniel overheard Lopez and Adela doing the lovy-dovy thing then he ran into his room and was about to hang himself when his roommate came in. Daniel then asked his room mate to go call Adela. When the guy got to Adela's room, Adela told him to better go call the doctor cuz she doesn't give a damn if Daniel hangs himself to a tree! Lmaoo!
Andres finally got back to his senses and went to apologize to Rodrigo and told him everything and that he should help him convince Lola to leave the country.
Andres also went to Camello to apologize. Camello told him about his love for Sophia and all that had happened and the slaps. Andres laughed at him and then he told him about how he got beaten up.
Daniel stormed into Adela's room saying last night he would've died but Adela didn't show up. Adela shouted a him that he's a spoilt brat that might end up dying like an idiot one of these days!
Tiberio told Romoan to inform Debora and Vicki that they should meet him tonight cuz he'll introduce their new boss and company's lawyer.
Andres came over to Rodrigo's and he met Lola there. Lola pleaded with them that her intuition tells her Tiberio wouldn't hurt her. She said he's always watchful. Andres got a pen and paper and told her to describe him while he sketches.
Sophia cried to Nana and told her how upset she is about Camello throwing her out of his house. (i think our stone cold doctor is in love).
Lopez's cops finally caught a good suspect- Bobby! They caught him selling dope on the streets. They brought Adela over to testify against him. Bobby said he wouldn't confess about his people. (we'll see just how far he can go).
Tiberio was seen introducing Angel as his godson and the one who will take over from him when he's no more to Debora, Vicki and Romoan.. .
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
bentenny:
yes she will and both wud even want to get married until she discovers who angel really is............ wink

Oh God, I wnt want 2 miss dt part
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by superflakie(f): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Delzeey:
Today's Episode on MHBL

Lola introduced Andres as her baby's daddy and Angel as Angel! She told Andres to please leave since the baby's asleep and she's going out with Angel.
Tiberio called Debora to come see him at his place for some 'good time'. On getting there, she told him she was glad he called (useless thing!). She asked him why he hasn't killed his enemy's daughter(Lola), Tiberio ignored.
Angel continued flirting (in a nice way) with Lola over dinner. He talked about his academics and how rich and successful and trustworthy he is and also that he's a good catch. Lola told him bluntly she wasn't interested in him. He smiled (Omg! I love it when he does that).
Andres went back to Lola's to see his daughter and he peeped through the window to see Angel and Lola arriving. He went down, Angel said goodbye and Lola told Andres to please leave, he did.
Camello told Rodrigo about his love for Sophia. Later when Sophia brought lunch, Rodrigo told her to stop hoping he'll ever love her and that she should please stop coming to help him and all. She got angry and left then headed to Camello's and gave him 2 good slaps! He told her she was just a frustrated being! She left!
Meanwhile, Lola told Camello about Angel and Angel came over to bring his business proposal to Lola and Camello (since he was her lawyer). Later in his apartment, Camello was shown going through stuffs on his laptop and then he said 'it seems our Angel isn't so clean afterall , i must tell Lola about this'. He was about calling her when Sophia stormed in and the drama above occured.
Daniel overheard Lopez and Adela doing the lovy-dovy thing then he ran into his room and was about to hang himself when his roommate came in. Daniel then asked his room mate to go call Adela. When the guy got to Adela's room, Adela told him to better go call the doctor cuz she doesn't give a damn if Daniel hangs himself to a tree! Lmaoo!
Andres finally got back to his senses and went to apologize to Rodrigo and told him everything and that he should help him convince Lola to leave the country.
Andres also went to Camello to apologize. Camello told him about his love for Sophia and all that had happened and the slaps. Andres laughed at him and then he told him about how he got beaten up.
Daniel stormed into Adela's room saying last night he would've died but Adela didn't show up. Adela shouted a him that he's a spoilt brat that might end up dying like an idiot one of these days!
Tiberio told Romoan to inform Debora and Vicki that they should meet him tonight cuz he'll introduce their new boss and company's lawyer.
Andres came over to Rodrigo's and he met Lola there. Lola pleaded with them that her intuition tells her Tiberio wouldn't hurt her. She said he's always watchful. Andres got a pen and paper and told her to describe him while he sketches.
Sophia cried to Nana and told her how upset she is about Camello throwing her out of his house. (i think our stone cold doctor is in love).
Lopez's cops finally caught a good suspect- Bobby! They caught him selling dope on the streets. They brought Adela over to testify against him. Bobby said he wouldn't confess about his people. (we'll see just how far he can go).
Tiberio was seen introducing Angel as his godson and the one who will take over from him when he's no more to Debora, Vicki and Romoan.. .

Thanks for the update dear smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=@Delzeey]Thank you Lizzy, I'm flattered smiley

Yesterday's Episode on MHBL

The guys left Andres all bruised up. Camello came out and was shocked to see him. He called Sophia to let her know. After Andres was treated, Camello asked him in Sophia's presence what happened but he said it's just thieves. Camello told him he knew he was lying and he left angrily. Sophia was confused and went after Camello but that made him even more mad and he shouted at her that he's tired of people lying to his face!
Daniel finally told Lopez about how Romoan was his dad's accomplice and how Debora interceded to enable Veronica work at Exportex. And Lopez told him there's nothing between him and Adela.
Angel and Lola had a bit of an arguement about the estate and finally Angel proposed they work as partners. He took Lola out for lunch (partially flirting with her in a business way) and gave her his card so she'll let him know what she thinks. Pepe told Lola that Angel is crazy about her.
Foolish Andres won't tell anybody (not even his dad) about what happened but once Debora asked, he told her everything about how they threatened to kill Isabella and that he'll tell Lola to leave and go far away with the baby for their safety (Debora suggested it first).
Lola and Pepe went to visit Adela. Lola refused to pick Andres calls.
Andres told Debora Lola wouldn't pick his calls so she went to Lola's. Debora told Lola to see Andres (You go fear boss na).
Lopez went to Andres house and asked Debora and Romoan a few questions, and as expected, they lied. But Lopez went to tell the Chief he wasn't convinced.
Lopez went to visit Adela and gave her a short quick kiss. She smiled.
Camello came over to Lola's and told her about what happened in Panama and how Andres was beaten up.
Camello went to Rodrigo's and told him he's in love with a lady but too bad she still loves Rodrigo- Sophia.
Andres and Lola as usual arguing! Andres said he wanted Lola to leave for their baby's safety, Lola got mad cuz she said Debora's manipulating him. She's angry Andres wouldn't believe her but keeps listening to Debora. She told Andres it could be possible that Debora sent the men. Andres was angry and told her the only bad person is Tiberio. She told Andres Tiberio is her dad! They were still arguing when all of a sudden, the maid ushered fine boy

Tanx so so mch Delzeey,ure actually d bst. I tink am beginning to agree wit wu sed u shld be a writer. Or are u one alredy? wink wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please have they ended precious rose nd BCD? What's happnin in Aurora or are dey stl acting insane der?
Please am outta reach for now. Wat du u guys tink abt dat The Monte, du tink it'll be intrsting? Avent set my eyes on tv for a mnth ;( ;( ;( ;(
Gdnyte n'lander famli,hpe to c ur comments tmro. |) |) |)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4nez(f): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
kissAngel...omg, when he smiles, my heart melts, infact angel is my first and andre carries 2nd on my list of cute men in telenova
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Delzeey thanks for the recap smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.