Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (300088 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Zoey1: 3:18pm On May 13
Do you have any travel history?
Have you been to Europe before?
Why did you use a personal account?
Any home ties?
dealhunter:
see you, Lithuania that refused me 4 days ago!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Faloh004: 2:49pm On May 15
Zoey1:
Any home ties?
Hi Zoey1 pls add me to the Lithuania whatsapp group chat 08143829046
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dbrave1(m): 12:36pm On May 19
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 09054484594
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by 2fine2fast(m): 1:37pm On May 19
Please add me xxxx thanks.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by oshobugiesamuel(m): 5:14pm On May 26
Kindly add me to the Whatsapp group also 08061513432
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by confido2017: 3:13pm On Jun 08
Pls add me to d WhatsApp group
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Yakpa(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08
Pls kindly add me to the Lithuania WhatsApp group 08097566696
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dealhunter(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08
Zoey1:
Any home ties?
sorry boss,I'm just reading this now....i don't have any travel history,I have not been to Europe,I used my company and personal account...
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Zoey1: 5:30pm On Jun 08
For a first timer, who lives in a third country.
Considering that it is handled by France in Lagos and Belgium in Abuja .
They won’t believe you are going to Lithuania because it’s not a top 5 Tourist destination in Schengen.
You have to do more than convince.
You had no business presenting any business stuffs.
You could have gotten a staff of the company to introduce as a staff too after paying salary for some months.
Bringing in yourself as a business owner requires more documents.
France isn’t smiling to first timers like they used to.
dealhunter:
sorry boss,I'm just reading this now....i don't have any travel history,I have not been to Europe,I used my company and personal account...
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UgoGoddailies: 12:06pm On Jun 11
Pls add me; +234 808 096 0047 on the WhatsApp group
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UgoGoddailies: 12:07pm On Jun 11
Pls add me; +234 808 096 0047 on the WhatsApp group. I just got my admission from Vilnius university. Would need all the assistance I can get
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleUMan(m): 11:20pm On Jun 12
@arixona: Please, can you add me up on the WhatsApp group. 07034972880. I got admission into Vilnius university. I need help to process my visa

Adenrele94:

Please add my number as well...thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleUMan(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12
oseremenifidon:
Please is there appointments for luthuania schengen visa

Please, I recently, gained a provisional Admission at Vilniaus University of Lithuania to study Information System and Cyber Security. I have few things I would like to be clarified;-

Since Lithuania does not have Embassy in Nigeria, do they have country embassy representative(s) or Consulate in Nigeria where Student Visa submission and interview can take place?

Can I apply online? (Please the link)

Please can you Add me up on the WhatsApp Group (+2347034972880)?

Thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleUMan(m): 12:00am On Jun 13
Please, I recently, gained a provisional Admission at Vilniaus University of Lithuania to study Information System and Cyber Security. I have few things I would like to be clarified;-

Since Lithuania does not have Embassy in Nigeria, do they have country embassy representative(s) or Consulate in Nigeria where Student Visa submission and interview can take place?

Thank you
Malixnmn7:

Please add me, my mail is jakewilsonjake2@gmail.com
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleUMan(m): 12:01am On Jun 13

Thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleUMan(m): 12:32am On Jun 13
arixona:
it’s better you join that WhatsApp link I dropped in the last 2 comments,there are people there that will respond to you

@ Garcon24. Please, I recently, gained a provisional Admission at Vilniaus University of Lithuania to study Information System and Cyber Security. I have few things I would like to be clarified;-

Thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleUMan(m): 12:33am On Jun 13

Thank you
arixona:
it’s better you join that WhatsApp link I dropped in the last 2 comments,there are people there that will respond to you

@arixona. I didn't see the link. Please can you add me up?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleUMan(m): 12:34am On Jun 13

Thank you
Vela01:

What's the link
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Goodnews54: 9:35am On Jun 14
How can i secure lithuania student visa from Nigeria.secondly how is survival for Nigerians studying there?
...dm me with my email chisomvisa@gmail.com and I will teach you how to do that with your phone by yourself.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Hassan1112: 1:36pm On Jun 14
Pls add me to the Lithuania Whatsapp group
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by digitaccountant: 8:58am On Jun 15
If you want to increase your chances of getting a Lithuania student visa. You can apply direct electronically.

France or Belgium will not give you Shengen visa with that documents unless God is on your side.

I have colleagues there who left and they did it through Egypt and Turkey. All you need to do is transit in these countries, and within two weeks, you are on your way.

Do not be in a Hurry to go, take your time to thoroughly study the immigration process and prepare your documents accordingly.

Anothet secret is to start studying with the university online to acquire some credits and process your documents in between. There are many ways to kill a rat.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by digitaccountant: 9:40am On Jun 15
UncleUMan:

Thank you

The representative they have in Nigeria are France and Belgium but the chances of getting the visa through them is slim.

People I know travelled to Egypt and Turkey to apply. You can get tourist/transit visa using your provisional admission letter. Or you can package your documents and send via post to them.

Alternatively, there is an online application. But you may have to wait until monday when i get to the office so that I can search thoroughly for it and send to you.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleUMan(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15
For those who want to study in Lithuania, we should join this WhatsApp group, let’s share information together.

https:///C58iYvgFmuF5W9iz92yj66
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by waleayeni1: 4:55pm On Jun 15
Dear Fam, if you have left the shores of this country please do me the honor of filling my questionnaire. I am creating tailor made services that are cheap for you. https://forms.office.com/r/xPHw4qBg3d
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by mirak: 12:03pm On Jun 18
Please admin add me to the Lithuania group on 07037840410

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.