Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,938 members, 7,938,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? (3431 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / How do I solve this problem? / Homeless Man Returns Diamond Engagement Ring; he's Rewarded With Over $180,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
I know it's sound some how beging on a forum like this. and i know it's hard to give out a house (room) for free especially in Abuja here that the cost of rent is high, but pls help my family with a place to stay for a while. Things are really hard for my mum now and we cant afford to renew our rent nor pay for a house. just myselv and my mother. Thank u
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by ifyalways(f): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Sorry baby but the days are evil. Accommodating anyone you don't know very very well is risky.
Which part of Abuja are you guys currently staying? I suggest you guys move to super low cost areas eg Maraba,Zuba, Suleja etc. If all fails and assuming you are religious, try telling your pastor or Imam.

Ndo.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2013
i might be able to work something out...but first how old are you
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2013
ifyalways: Sorry baby but the days are evil. Accommodating anyone you don't know very very well is risky.
Which part of Abuja are you guys currently staying? I suggest you guys move to super low cost areas eg Maraba,Zuba, Suleja etc. If all fails and assuming you are religious, try telling your pastor or Imam.

Ndo.
We are already in low area. jikwoyi. thanks anyway
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2013
Seanord: i might be able to work something out...but first how old are you
Am 24. Thru with sch, but not working yet
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
nobody to help with an empty house just for a while?
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by gloryhouse(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Sorry babe,my God we let u see a good person like jesus oh,re would ve give a room but am not staying in Abuja but I stay in Lagos city(ile owo) don't worry babe am very very sure u we see by God grace(amen).
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2013
The truth is it will be very hard for people to accomodate total strangers in their house. Blame it on the kind of society we live.
Like one poster told u, u can get help from ur local church or mosque or better still, why not passionately appeal for financial help.
Anybody that is touched with post something to u no matter how little and u can use that to settle d bills and find something doing.
Nigerians r very generous minded.
Give it a try, today if possible.
Thanks and good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2013
gloryhouse: Sorry babe,my God we let u see a good person like jesus oh,re would ve give a room but am not staying in Abuja but I stay in Lagos city(ile owo) don't worry babe am very very sure u we see by God grace(amen).
Thanks for your concern
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls if you dont have a house(room) to help for a while. will u pls help financially to renew my rent? honestly it hard beging on a forum like this. but now i have no choice. am not lazy, just that things are not working well now. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by emilyone(f): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2013
i feel sorry about your predicament, how much is the rent?
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2013
emilyone: i feel sorry about your predicament, how much is the rent?
The rent is 120k, but with the present condition, we'r thinking of moving to a cheaper one room for now.
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheny4love: Pls if you dont have a house(room) to help for a while. will u pls help financially to renew my rent? honestly it hard beging on a forum like this. but now i have no choice. am not lazy, just that things are not working well now. Thank you
Go to the fun room and make ur appeal. U will have a wider view there or create a new thread for it.
The response u will get will determine ur next action.
Be ready to answer any question or take any insult.
Once in a while things happen.

1 Like

Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Go to the fun room and make ur appeal. U will have a wider view there or create a new thread for it.
The response u will get will determine ur next action.
Be ready to answer any question or take any insult.
Once in a while things happen.
Pls where is fun room?
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by femmy2010(m): 4:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Start your appeal here.
If you are able to convince nairalanders then help would come as no one wants to be cowed.
Thanks
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by bece: 4:41am On Sep 13, 2013
@chenny if u are interested in learning how †✽ make pastries I will teach Ʊ free of charge if u can find ur way †✽ gwarinpa estate. Ʊ cant just sit down and be idle do sometin until u get a job. Would have taught u cake baking n decoration too but getting tools, if u are intersted let me know I will also pay your transport fare for the duratn of the class. Cos after paying the rent ds year what happen if job isn't still available next year God forbid o. I wish u well abuja is a tough city.
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=bece]@chenny if u are interested in learning how †✽ make pastries I will teach Ʊ free of charge if u can find ur way †✽ gwarinpa estate. Ʊ cant just sit down and be idle do sometin until u get a job. Would have taught u cake baking n decoration too but getting tools, if u are intersted let me know I will also pay your transport fare for the duratn of the class. Cos after paying the rent ds year what happen if job isn't still available next year God forbid o. I wish u well abuja is a tough Thanks so much. i will be glad to learn. as soon as i sort this accomodation problem. i will find my way striaght to your place. thanks
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2013
femmy2010: Start your appeal here.
If you are able to convince nairalanders then help would come as no one wants to be cowed.
Thanks
I will answer all the question. i dont know how else to convince you. thank u
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2013
bece: @chenny if u are interested in learning how †✽ make pastries I will teach Ʊ free of charge if u can find ur way †✽ gwarinpa estate. Ʊ cant just sit down and be idle do sometin until u get a job. Would have taught u cake baking n decoration too but getting tools, if u are intersted let me know I will also pay your transport fare for the duratn of the class. Cos after paying the rent ds year what happen if job isn't still available next year God forbid o. I wish u well abuja is a tough city.

Yes abuja is a tough city my dear.
Especially for youths cos everybody have that mentality that Abuja is d in thing. The way d city was designed don't help matter.
When we were in Abj, I can remember how many pple that were looking for where to put head at nights only.
Its a jungle out there.
And our ladies, no comment.
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
send me ur fone number...i wud call u....then we wud take it up from there
cheny4love: Am 24. Thru with sch, but not working yet
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
if 100 persons give @least 1k to the OP, her problem will be solved.

People r really going thru unbelievable stuffs! May God help us.
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2013
nchewi: if 100 persons give @least 1k to the OP, her problem will be solved.

People r really going thru unbelievable stuffs! May God help us.

Go to the family section fun room and donate ur own. Donation is going on pls.
May God bless u and others as u give.
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2013
i wonder why its so difficult to read private msg on nairaland....anyways i wud need to get ur numbr...nairaland is not making me read ur msg
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2013
Seanord: i wonder why its so difficult to read private msg on nairaland....anyways i wud need to get ur numbr...nairaland is not making me read ur msg
puting my number here is not that too ok. maybe i'll put it and delet it as soon as u copied it since u'r online now. are u still here? maybe u should send me pm.
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Seanord: i wonder why its so difficult to read private msg on nairaland....anyways i wud need to get ur numbr...nairaland is not making me read ur msg

PM's are sorted into the Spam mail most times.
Check ur spam mail, u should find ur pm there.
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by gaby(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Not in the best of shape financially at the moment but got a huge conviction to help and I sure will.contact me on pojieson@hotmail.com.God bless.
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Royal Roy:

PM's are sorted into the Spam mail most times.
Check ur spam mail, u should find ur pm there.
thanks but i dont think i'm patient enough for that...just contact me on seanordvandinho@gmail.com
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
gaby: Not in the best of shape financially at the moment but got a huge conviction to help and I sure will.contact me God bless.
Alright. thanks
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Seanord: thanks but i dont think i'm patient enough for that...just contact me on
Ok. thank u
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by tot(f): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2013
cheny4love, when you read this, please contact me. I do not use nairaland regularly and not sure how to get in touch with you. cheers.

-----
Update: cheny, I'm not able to send a reply to your message, but no worries, i've been in touch with Royal roy. All the best, i really do pray things work out for you and your mum. And please just think about what you can start doing once you get this rent issue out of the way. God will open your eyes and give you the right ideas.
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
@cheny4love. what's happening? why have u and Mr Roy refuse to tell us how much u've goten so far and what is remaining? or is there any act of fraud behind this?
Re: Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? by cheny4love(f): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
tot: cheny4love, when you read this, please contact me. I do not use nairaland regularly and not sure how to get in touch with you. cheers.

-----
Update: cheny, I'm not able to send a reply to your message, but no worries, i've been in touch with Royal roy. All the best, i really do pray things work out for you and your mum. And please just think about what you can start doing once you get this rent issue out of the way. God will open your eyes and give you the right ideas.
Thank u

(1) (2)

6 Things They Will Never Tell You In An Abortion Clinic / Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child / When Selfies Fight Back – 17 Of The Worst Selfies Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.