Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

God Is Against Homosexuality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Against Homosexuality (632 Views)

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / UK Man Preached Against Homosexuality And He Was Sent Straight To Jail. / Is The Bible Really Against Homosexuality? A Rabbi's Exegesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Against Homosexuality by danielblessing(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2013
I saw a post on the internet titled 11 Scriptures against homosexuality. I decided to share it with nairalanders

http://www.coupleprophets.com/2013/09/11-scriptures-about-homosexuality.html

shocked
End Time tinzz
Re: God Is Against Homosexuality by UyiIredia(m): 2:19am On Sep 11, 2013
It so happens God created homo$€xuals with their bodies and their homosexuality. Not the Devil. Now if the Devil and, not God made gays God is shown not to be omnipotent.

1 Like

Re: God Is Against Homosexuality by UyiIredia(m): 2:29am On Sep 11, 2013
God Is An Epic Troll The thread would be offensive if you are a conservative Christian. I still think my response was justigied though the sting is long gone.
Re: God Is Against Homosexuality by UyiIredia(m): 2:30am On Sep 11, 2013
God Is An Epic Troll The thread would be offensive if you are a conservative Christian. I still think my response there was justified though the sting is long gone: sad to think mmw didn't find it insulting.
Re: God Is Against Homosexuality by okeyxyz(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2013
True, God is against homosexuality but why do the churches not have a solution/cure for homosexuality then? Why is it that the only recommendation they have for gay people is "You must be born again..", "turn away from your evil/unnatural acts.. ", etc. How can church have any viable strategy against homosexuality when they don't even understand this disease in the first place? they don't understand it's origins/causes let alone having a solution. They churches still think that it's by will and choice that people become gay rather than their mental/psychological/biological disposition. The churches surely don't know God; they worship something else and think it is God; else they'd know how to treat/cure homosexuality.
Re: God Is Against Homosexuality by danielblessing(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Its good to ignore fools comments sometimz. #foolsarefools
Re: God Is Against Homosexuality by danielblessing(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

There Really Is Two Source/types Of Evil Powers / What Would Have Been The Fate Of Women Now If Adam Rejected Eve's Apple? / Would You Give Your First Earned Million Naira As Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.