Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,340 members, 7,891,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF (11931 Views)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by pharuk: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2013
Cant understand naija sha, since when does a militant has a say who will govern a whole country, why do they think its GEJ God given destiny to run & win again. This is a slap to a country that claims to be the govt of the people, when they say go school - they say NO
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Orikinla(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2013
[size=18pt]And come Friday October 11, 2013, we shall host the Nigerian Premiere of the groundbreaking CNN film "Girl Rising" at selected movie theaters in Nigeria to lift up the souls and spirits of Nigerian girls to arise and shine brighter and go higher to excel and succeed no matter the challenges and odds and no matter their their circumstances.
And to our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God alone be all the Glory forever for the manifestations of His infinite Grace and infinite power in our lives.
Please, somebody join me and shout HALLELUJAH!
Oluwaseun!

But as it is written: “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”
~ 1 Corinthians 2:9, Holy Bible (KJ21).[/size]

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Jaywilzee(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Atiku!!! Dem say make I warn U ooo....to b fore warned z to b forearmed....fly wey no get adviser go follow coffin enta inside grave o....ex-militant has spoken!!!!
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by TAOFEEKALABI(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2013
May D good Lord in heaven help us!
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by kingbang: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2013
Valid points! We know the North's game plan which is "operation stop GEJ at all cost" but it will fail woefully. They should allow the masses decide with their votes come 2015! Any other way would spell doom for this hopeless union called Nigeria. GEJ till 2019 or No more Nigeria! The South(except the yorubas) are no slaves to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by MrAladin: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Segeggs: Only fools make threats.

boko haram dont.
Mumu What of all d blabbing wey shekau dey blab Not Be threat Be that.

IF Millitant Start U go Know Say Sugarcane dey different frm bamboo

2 Likes

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by mermaidkingdom: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Both atiku and obj are working together so don't pretendobj ok?we knew ur plane to make Se to be enemy of ss doesnt work out;now u really want to pretend atiku is dis and dat.we notherners hate sw""u are not strait just trikish"but this time you will loose
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Beaf1: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Yungwizzzy: atiku will be phukkin scared by now hehe grin grin

^
You gotta be kidding.

@Topic

Jonathan is not smart at all. He is not so popular even in some part of the south why is he keeping mute while these Rebels destroys his image further? How can you allow utterances such as this to be associated with you? You definitely need the vote and support of these Boko Harems in order to win elections in 2015. You Rebelious brothers alone cannot put you in aso rock. While you are making efforts for reconciliation within the PDP your brothers are spitting fire grin

Even Atiku choosed words carefully when he 'threatened to make your regime ungovernable', that is called smartness.

3 Likes

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by imustsaymymindo: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Whether d devil likes it or not, i go b politician wey go lead a powerful revolution against bad leaders,cos i don tire by bein a victim of circumstance frequently. MARK MY WORDS!!
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by adanny01(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Neaman: Anarchy everywhere..jux becux a Northerner is not the chief Pilot.

I continue to wonder why people would say such things. Do you know why the game is called POLITICS? The Northerners are actually better at it, threats wont change a thing.

Jonathan as well as Atiku and the rest of us (160million) Nigerians have the constitutional right to seek election for president. Nobody can stop anybody! The only difference is the game of politics, who plays better takes post.

At the end of the day, Nigerians will vote to decide who becomes president. Why should someone threaten that Jonathan must be elected!

We are throwing civilization to the dust, Haba!

1 Like

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by kingbang: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2013
pharuk: Cant understand naija sha, since when does a militant has a say who will govern a whole country, why do they think its GEJ God given destiny to run & win again. This is a slap to a country that claims to be the govt of the people, when they say go school - they say NO

STFU! And since when were a bunch of gworo chewing Northerners given the right to decide who runs for presidency or not? Bloody brainwashed hypocrite!
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by alex1612: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Have you ever see, where Dog bark her owner? Asari Tokunbo (2nd hand) is barking for that private jet his owner bought for him ooo. l no fit saot, cos the private jet has not reach me. l go saot too, even pass that Tokunbo, when they delivered my own Jet too. Mumu dey work, Monkey dey chop.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by hikmoj(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2013
colombiana: GEJ till 2019 we knw say na mumu but na our own mumu. Sufreee sufree but let ur body touch my body
thank God u know dat ur broda is a big mumu,when MUMU and ODE (courtsy of his wife)lead what would happen 2 d led?
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by colombiana: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2013
hikmoj: thank God u know dat ur broda is a big mumu,when MUMU and ODE (courtsy of his wife)lead what would happen 2 d led?
we would all be mumurized with wealth
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by hikmoj(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Segeggs: Only fools make threats.

boko haram dont.
which means..........?
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by akeodi2(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2013
The way our politian ar soundin abut diz whole 2015 Eletion, i belif diz is d only tym we youth can eat diz politian money, but use ur head. No chop pas wer u supose chop
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by hikmoj(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2013
colombiana: we would all be mumurized with wealth
o guy u make me laf taya
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by fiscalcliff: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2013
Akpa ife: Niger delta proud of Nig GEJ till 2019

Heaters hug naked wire
Even with all the money looted by the Niger Delta elite,you still cannot get a good dictionary from them to help you spell Haters shocked
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by GEJfan(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Atiku is very desperate 2wards 2015.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Positiveminds(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Demdem: These fools made no sense. Jonathan is simply reaping the reward of the seeds he planted.

You are even more foolish than i had thought.

3 Likes

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Bryancrox(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Built2last:

lol...you need to consider a career in comedy. Honest advice
u go sponsor?
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Bryancrox(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2013
Built2last:

lol...you need to consider a career in comedy. Honest advice
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Dpeacemaker101: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2013
wheel barrow: Why is GEJ hiding behid militants to issue threats??

grin grin
same way Buhari and others hide behind Boko haram
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2013
Phooooooolss!!!
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by wogorparadise: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2013
Demdem: These fools made no sense. Jonathan is simply reaping the reward of the seeds he planted.
must u insult the person of the president, remember ur person will be president tomoro if u tink jonathan is not ur tribe, lets leave a legacy for our kids. Actions like will not make our country better
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by kabba7(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Why should Jonathan be Hidding behind militants to throw stones. Is he such a coward he can't be man enough to say WhaT he want to say than hidding behind0militants to. Spew emptY threaths.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Jonathan is simply using this guys to threaten the opposition and even the populace, why cant he stand up and request that the holabaloo stops if he so innocent. I dont see any reason they should start threathning because som people re standing up against an administration that displeases them, what sort of messed up country is this.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by kingbang: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2013
kabba7: Why should Jonathan be Hidding behind militants to throw stones.

The same way ACF hid behind Boko Haram to throw bombs! Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by eph12(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2013
wheel barrow: Why is GEJ hiding behid militants to issue threats??

grin grin
So now its the case of GEJ hiding behind militants? Guess Buhari's method was better when he spoke without minsing words that the country would be made ungovernable for GEJ. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by kingbang: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2013
chris baba: Jonathan is simply using this guys to threaten the opposition and even the populace, why cant he stand up and request that the holabaloo stops if he so innocent. I dont see any reason they should start threathning because som people re standing up against an administration that displeases them, what sort of messed up country is this.

And he has not been threatened by Arewa and co through Boko Haram and "new pdp"? My friend find the nearest gutter and go and lie down there.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by olaife80: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2013
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency / 2019: Obasanjo Is Atiku’s Only Problem! - Chief Ufuoma Charles Obule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.