Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF (11932 Views)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Couldn't disagree with the ex-militants on a more cursory look, there's an element of truth in what they are saying" from the onset, the North have been trying to destabilized the Govt of GEj, to me, i see it as uncalled for_without any shadow of a doubt GEJ has good lucid intentions to develop this country but some dishonest tribe says they won't allow that to happen, Morally, if not for God qiving the south-south oil, where will we still be now? from what is happening, every so so and so bad things, havoc, destruction always come from no other place except the NORTH, and their elders ain't even helping matters at all especially with their untactful slew of Rhetoric they keep antagonizing the southerners to spite anybody from the south-south_it's quite relatively unfair, even when the Northerners are ruling, we keep supporting 'em, every geo-political zone and tribe is "nine out of ten" at peace with each other, In addition,i believe majority of the northerners are very good people, except those tad greedy ones who are educated who form the bulk of ACF and who are mostly retired generals, statistics shows that majority of Nigerian Army are from the North(66%) leaving the rest to other zones, yet we not complaining, anyway enough said

2 Likes

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Bizibi(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Donalð Genes: Couldn't disagree with the ex-militants on a more cursory look, there's an element of truth in what they are saying" from the onset, the North have been trying to destabilized the Govt of GEj, to me, i see it as uncalled for_without any shadow of a doubt GEJ has good lucid intentions to develop this country but some dishonest tribe says they won't allow that to happen, Morally, if not for God qiving the south-south oil, where will we still be now? from what is happening, every so so and so bad things, havoc, destruction always come from no other place except the NORTH, and their elders ain't even helping matters at all especially with their untactful slew of Rhetoric they keep antagonizing the southerners to spite anybody from the south-south_it's quite relatively unfair, even when the Northerners are ruling, we keep supporting 'em, every geo-political zone and tribe is "nine out of ten" at peace with each other, In addition,i believe majority of the northerners are very good people, except those tad greedy ones who are educated who form the bulk of ACF and who are mostly retired generals, statistics shows that majority of Nigerian Army are from the North(66%) leaving the rest to other zones, yet we not complaining, anyway enough said
i agree,northerners are good and honest people but their leaders are just too self centered who just love wealth and power without even thinking of doin something meaningful fr deir people
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Fayol58(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2013
Regional politics is nt good for Nigeria. The North first fanned it by threatin GEJ against 2nd term. For God's sake, it is hs rght to vie for second tenure.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by kingbang: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2013
Fayol58: Regional politics is nt good for Nigeria. The North first fanned it by threatin GEJ against 2nd term. For God's sake, it is hs rght to vie for second tenure.

God bless you my brother. May you and your household live long!
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by emmymdk: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Nigeria can never be one country,If she is,why can't the North allow another side of the country rule. I pledge my support to the South South
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Eledan: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nothing seems to be making sense in Nigeria anymore....

We all view thing not on the basis of what is right or wrong but on this basis of our emotional attachment...
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by killuminati(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Bryancrox: cause dey where all born in General hospital
chai! grin

Dat mean to say I be General Killuminati be dat oh! Ope oh!

Pls is it a bannable offence to say 'End Time Things'?
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Hamazz1: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Imagine what governance has turned to in this country no one cares again weather he's competent or not. Rampant corruption kidnappings bokoharam oil theft etc n yet u want this administration to continue for 6 more years believe me this not what our heroes labored for.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Demdem(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Positiveminds:

You are even more foolish than i had thought.

So in ur daft state, those militants made sense right cry cry
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Demdem(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
wogor@paradise:
must u insult the person of the president, remember ur person will be president tomoro if u tink jonathan is not ur tribe, lets leave a legacy for our kids. Actions like will not make our country better

Where were u when Yaradua was called Baba Go Slow?
Where were u when Obj was called Gorilla? What about Bloodsucker Buhari, Aregberascal, Tinubu and the list goes on and on. i have not seen u commenting on those ones to stop u know.
Now that its the time for Retardeen Ebele Goofluck Jonathan to take his turn, u are talking rubbish. is it because he is ur fellow fisherman from ND?
Abegii kindly shut up.

1 Like

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by confusion247(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Demdem: These fools made no sense. Jonathan is simply reaping the reward of the seeds he planted.
I am sure this is the voice of a northern slave.

2 Likes

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Bizibi: i agree,northerners are good and honest people but their leaders are just too self centered who just love wealth and power without even thinking of doin something meaningful fr deir people
I agree. Every government in the south is just desperate to improve the welfare of its people, such words as greed and inordinate power-thirst do not exist in the dictionary of governments in the south and as such their citizens are the better for it.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
Mumu What of all d blabbing wey shekau dey blab Not Be threat Be that.

IF Millitant Start U go Know Say Sugarcane dey different frm bamboo
sharrap, dullbaby.

we are not talking about kidnaping albinoes here.

between BH and militants, which has been a huge terror to nigeria?
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by confusion247(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Demdem:

Where were u when Yaradua was called Baba Go Slow?
Where were u when Obj was called Gorilla? What about Bloodsucker Buhari, Aregberascal, Tinubu and the list goes on and on. i have not seen u commenting on those ones to stop u know.
Now that its the time for Retardeen Ebele Goofluck Jonathan to take his turn, u are talking rubbish. is it because he is ur fellow fisherman from ND?
Abegii kindly shut up.
It is now noted that you enjoy insulting our presidents irrespective of tribe. Shame on you.
Kindly tell us five things that made Jonathan to be a bad leader.

1 Like

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Ewarrior: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
They should Caution Asari Dokubo first...

The guy is a Dumbo
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Afroconnect: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
karl max: on September 11, 2013  

By JIMITOTA ONOYUME

PORT HARCOURT — EX-militant commanders in the Niger Delta region have warned the Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, to call former Vice President Atiku Abubakar to order over his alleged plot to rob President Goodluck Jonathan of a second term in office.

In a statement, yesterday, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, under the aegis of Leadership, Peace and Cultural Development Initiative, the ex-militant leaders called on ACF to advise the former Vice President to leave President Jonathan alone, so that he can concentrate on governance.

Accusing Atiku of allegedly moving to destabilise the country, spokesman of the ex- militants, ‘General’ Reuben Wilson, said they would resist moves by Atiku against Jonathan’s alleged second term bid.

He said: “ACF should advise Atiku and other power hungry Northern elements to leave Jonathan alone. Jonathan has been in office for just two years and they have done everything possible to make sure he does not concentrate on developing the country. The ACF should not provoke us. Where were they when their son, Muhammadu Buhari promised hell for Jonathan?

“All this while that the Boko Haram warlords have been killing and maiming our people in the North, where was ACF? Why have they not called Baraje and Atiku to order? Why can’t they talk to their children to leave Jonathan alone?  The ACF may have closed their eyes to the devilish acts of their Boko Haram brothers, but this country will remain together and Jonathan will be re-elected in 2015.

“Your Boko Haram people have not allowed Jonathan to remain focused. Your northern brothers, who believe that the Presidency is their birthright are doing all they can to distract him and they expect us to keep quiet. When the North held sway for over three decades, they had the support of the South.”

The ex-militant commanders also called on Nigerians to ignore recent comment credited to Jomo Gbomo of Movement for Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND, saying nobody goes by such names.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/call-atiku-to-order-ex-militant-leaders-warn-acf/
Militants either you all stand for justice,equity,credibility and true leadership in Nigeria or you all can forget the support and love from Nigerians.
we are 160million strong people a few thousand militants can never call the shots-we the people hold the power.
BTW Arewa group should also show credibility,nt allowing religious and tribal sentiments becloud their judgement all the time.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Paretomaster(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
karl max: Atiku is a persona non grata now in the south south. he would be taught a lesson his trying to bite the finger(intel,oil wells and other interests that his using to shine which happens to be in the south south)feeds him.
shattap dia! Y dnt u opt out n let d retard lead u ppl, dnt kw hw many r u ppl sef, if una c fire non of una go stay. Oshi oda nile pako!
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Shalome(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
The yorubas will always be slaves to the north...its so obvious...
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
pharuk: Cant understand naija sha, since when does a militant has a say who will govern a whole country, why do they think its GEJ God given destiny to run & win again. This is a slap to a country that claims to be the govt of the people, when they say go school - they say NO

Because these militants are Nigerians like us
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
confusion247:
I am sure this is the voice of a northern slave.

Says the extremely daft from the east.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Demdem(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
confusion247:
It is now noted that you enjoy insulting our presidents irrespective of tribe. Shame on you.
Kindly tell us five things that made Jonathan to be a bad leader.

I never gave those ones. Those ones are better leaders than the kaikai infected brain from otuokpe. The retardeen was once my gov so I know how useless he can be.
So u expect me to answer from a Dafto grin u gat jokes.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by kingbang: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Demdem:

I never gave those ones. Those ones are better leaders than the kaikai infected brain from otuokpe. [b]The retardeen was once my gov [/b]so I know how useless he can be.

hahahahahaha. Stay off pig shiit this boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See ogbomosho boy forming Bayelsan!

1 Like

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by confusion247(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Demdem:

I never gave those ones. Those ones are better leaders than the kaikai infected brain from otuokpe. The retardeen was once my gov so I know how useless he can be.
It is highly unfortunate that you don't know your origin, now i know why you will remain a slave for live.

1 Like

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by confusion247(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Demdem:

Says the extremely daft from the east.
Wise men only comes from the east

1 Like

Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by confusion247(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Shalomé: The yorubas will always be slaves to the north...its so obvious...
They were born to be slaves, it wasn't our own making.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by confusion247(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Demdem:

So in ur daft state, those militants made sense right cry cry

You are even more foolish than i had thought.

How else do you expect a slave from birth to be if not foolish
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Demdem(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
confusion247:
It is highly unfortunate that you don't know your origin, now i know why you will remain a slave for live.

nothing from my post which u posted suggests such. as least am no daft. grin grin
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Demdem(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
confusion247:
Wise men only comes from the east

then, nowadays, fools abound from there in multitudes. besides there is always an exception. u depict such.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Demdem(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
confusion247:

How else do you expect a slave from birth to be if not foolish

actually those daft got their malady from their parents and no doubt their seeds will inherit their stupidity. Its an irredeameable curse.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Demdem(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

hahahahahaha. Stay off pig shiit this boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See ogbomosho boy forming Bayelsan!

am no Ogbomosho. besides i never claim bayelsan. however its true that retardeen was my governor then in bayelsa so i know what i am talking about when i tell u that Jonathan is really useless. Amaechi is currently my governor.
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by Gidadbro: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls help me to find out d voting population in south south and compared it wit only Logos and Kano,
Re: Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF by drstone1: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gidadbro: Pls help me to find out d voting population in south south and compared it wit only Logos and Kano,
So in ur own thinking, lagos is populated by ppl from oppossed to GEJ? You wil be shocked when reality downs on yu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Expects Buhari To Translate Speech Into Action / 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement / Bakare: I Dumped Save Nigeria Group (SNG) After It Was Hijacked By Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.