Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Please What's Wrong With What Have Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's Wrong With What Have Said (760 Views)

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Wrong With What Have Said by Joshrob(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
I was having a conversation with a friend on bbm today and while we are chatting something lead to another and we are talking about her relationship life with guys. She told she dated 3 guys while in school and she give's them what ever they won't but it's never work out,they always cheat on her and after she finds out,they don't apologise but instead they say it's her fault.
I then ask her if they are asking of sex and she said they are but she told allow them,so o told her that it will be very hard for her to find a guy that will accept to be in a relationship without sex,even if he agree's it will not be long before he will change his mind or start cheating on.
The next thing she will say is that am a bad guy and a bad friend,that she will delete me. Please nairalanders are my not saying the truth
Re: Please What's Wrong With What Have Said by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Stop misleading her.
Re: Please What's Wrong With What Have Said by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Joshrob: I was having a conversation with a friend on bbm today and while we are chatting something lead to another and we are talking about her relationship life with guys. She told she dated 3 guys while in school and she give's them what ever they won't but it's never work out,they always cheat on her and after she finds out,they don't apologise but instead they say it's her fault.
I then ask her if they are asking of sex and she said they are but she told allow them,so o told her that it will be very hard for her to find a guy that will accept to be in a relationship without sex,even if he agree's it will not be long before he will change his mind or start cheating on.
The next thing she will say is that am a bad guy and a bad friend,that she will delete me. Please nairalanders are my not saying the truth
Wat u've said is d truth, but u said it in a way dat leaves her no option dan to give in to peer pressure.
For me i'd have gone on ahead to encourage her, dat the right person will come soon & dat she should not allow herself to be defiled just to keep a guy who may still end up leaving her later...
Re: Please What's Wrong With What Have Said by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Joshrob: I was having a conversation with a friend on bbm today and while we are chatting something lead to another and we are talking about her relationship life with guys. She told she dated 3 guys while in school and she give's them what ever they won't but it's never work out,they always cheat on her and after she finds out,they don't apologise but instead they say it's her fault.
Re: Please What's Wrong With What Have Said by daisyella: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Op edit what u typed and no u r not saying the truth.
Re: Please What's Wrong With What Have Said by fuckluv(f): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Seriously? @OP, do u really think all men are dogs?
Re: Please What's Wrong With What Have Said by Exponental(m): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2013
U told her d bitter truth but by ur post, u are a terrible adviser.

(1) (Reply)

Must A Woman Be Industrous To Make A Good Wife? / What Attracted You Most About Your Spouse? / How To Get A Guy To Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.