Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? (1439 Views)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / I Impregnated Them Both Are 5 Months Pregnant Now All In The Same House / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2008
is it very possible to stay in the same house with a girl without sex? (not your relative just a casual friend)?
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
yes
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by sistawoman: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
Yes. My bestfriend did it with her husband before they were married for 3 years.
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by tngtech(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
@poster

Sure,

except if your junior nor dey rest. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
Junior? u stay in a house with a girl, not ur relative, on d same bed? using the same bathroom? hmmmmmm i dont know
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
nikekenny:

Junior? u stay in a house with a girl, not your relative, on d same bed? using the same bathroom? hmmmmmm i don't know
why not, self control is the key smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by tngtech(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
nikekenny:

Junior? u stay in a house with a girl, not your relative, on d same bed? using the same bathroom? hmmmmmm i don't know

nor allow ur junior control you oh, control your junior.
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Busta(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
Yes . .

all bout self control . . besides what if there is absolutely no physical attraction?
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
self control,
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
Self control, 90% of guys and girls out their doesn't have anything they called self control plz
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by SENATORJD(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
tngtech:

nor allow your junior control you oh, control your junior.
i don knw say u go dey here grin cheesy

guy its possible but not advisable,body no be wood oo shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
nikekenny:

Self control, 90% of guys and girls out their doesn't have anything they called self control plz
if that's what you think, even still 90% isn't 100%, therefore the remaining 10% will be able to control themselves smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by tngtech(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
ibkaye:

if that's what you think, even still 90% isn't 100%, therefore the remaining 10% will be able to control themselves smiley

THANK YOU.
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
it is very much possible @topic
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
well
ibkaye:

well said!
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
Jenny jenny u don arrive, we miss you O for the other end!
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2008
but why do you underestimate yourself, i'm sure if people put their minds to it they would be able to control themselves, some people allow their private parts to control them too much  embarassed
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2008
Easier said than done!
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2008
he he he nikekenny abeg e be like say u know me wella cheesy cheesy grin grin ,so u sef dey d other end?wetin be ya name for diaaaa
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by HRhotness(f): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
Yes

I've only ever houseshare with boys. . . it just happens that way

never had sex with anyoneof them
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
nikekenny:

Easier said than done!
yeah but it's possible  lipsrsealed

@jenny
kedu ka o di  aunty  kiss kiss
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
Jenny jenny i no wan lick official secret here bt i go give u the code (na AF start am,, and na LL end am)
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
HR.hotness:

Yes

I've only ever houseshare with boys. . . it just happens that way

never had sex with anyoneof them
they didnt approach you? unless you are not beautiful my lady!
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
i no d name well well,i say wetin be ya own name for diaaaa nikekenny
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by tngtech(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
jennykadry:

i no d name well well,i say wetin be ya own name for diaaaa nikekenny

snickers. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2008
Aunty Jenny na Kennyyemi, u see say ur name and my name wan rhyme tongue tongue grin (jenny & kenny)
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by HRhotness(f): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2008
nikekenny:

they didnt approach you? unless you are not beautiful my lady!

we all know and respect each others boundaries. . .

its called being mature!
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
na for your dream e rhyme abi tongue @nikekenny
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
HR.hotness:

its called being mature!

agreed
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by tngtech(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
HR.hotness:

its called being mature!

thank you.
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by squirrel20(f): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ poster
it is very very possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? by nikekenny(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2008
Aunty Jenny cant u see yourself? rhyme no be small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages / Dating Pregnant Women / Queeneve Is My Achilles' Heel. Who Is Your Achilles' Heel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.