Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,339 members, 7,888,077 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigeria Police Arrest 4 Cows??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Arrest 4 Cows??? (557 Views)

Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Arrest 4 Cows??? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Officials of the Lagos State Government in conjunction
with the police taskforce have arrested four cows and 37
butchers for operating at an illegal slaughter slab at
Otto Awori area of Badagry, Lagos, southwest Nigeria.
Officials of the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives,
with the taskforce, stormed the area on Tuesday and
arrested the cows and suspects.
Four vans of butchered meat were also carted away to
the Taskforce office at Alausa where the suspects would
be arraigned in court. The four cows were taken to
Agege Abattoir.

For more....
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/09/11/police-arrest-4-cows/
Re: Nigeria Police Arrest 4 Cows??? by ShineIt: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
When I saw the heading I thought yessssss. I thought they'd arrested Buhari,Tinubu, fashola and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Arrest 4 Cows??? by Horus(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
The 4 Cows will not talk without a lawyer
Re: Nigeria Police Arrest 4 Cows??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Shine It: When I saw the heading I thought yessssss. I thought they'd arrested Buhari,Tinubu, fashola and Atiku.
smiley
Re: Nigeria Police Arrest 4 Cows??? by Vanityupnvanity(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Shine It: When I saw the heading I thought yessssss. I thought they'd arrested Buhari,Tinubu, fashola and Atiku.
shocked
Re: Nigeria Police Arrest 4 Cows??? by egift(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Saw the headline, i thought someone has been taken from Jonathan's Zoo in Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

Former Ondo State Governor Olusegun Agagu Is Dead-sahara Reporters / PDP To Rivers Governor: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan, Police / Nasarawa Update-30 Killed,30,000 Displaced,50 Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.