Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. (19441 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Dennizeey: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Abeg, northerners or southerners....govt. Should give them scholarship.....
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Tbozz2013(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
All Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ need ȋ̝̊̅§ cash dude Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ r on U̶̲̥̅̊я own
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Revolva(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
blessed4ever: The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international Youth and Campus program, titled,'THAT WE MIGHT BE BLESSED',in Lagos,Nigeria, at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop) this week Friday and Saturday, 13th & 14th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily. All youths in high schools, School Leavers, Jambites, Campus students, Youth Corp Members,Academic and Non-academic staffs are all invited.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout, yoke of academic failure or mediocrity will break, failure in business will be forgotten...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life, family, finanace, career, academics etc. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up fake miracles....brainwashed fool angry angry angry

cool cool cool cool the guy don break record..e never reach how many weeks .dem open airport.....oooo mehn them no dey fear ooo Enugu don suffer
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by ceejayluv(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
youngalex: This guy is a real disgrace to Unizik,i graduated close to a decade now from there ,to the best of my knowledge the institution is noted for sound education and character building....what a huge disappointment see where the quest for quick moni has landed him
Well, that guy went for that operation on his own capacity. Wasn't representing his school. No need to defend your Alma mater cos all communities got their bad eggs.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase: What's the name again.

Sincerely speaking, government needs to give a dynamic system that wouldn't take any excuse from any Nigerian.

The guy would have been under pressure to doing that in quest to helping his education.

It could be a flimsy excuse for engaging in crime, but the government should have properly taken care of some basic fundamentals.

ASUU is still on, the governement don't wanna compromise!

And textbooks that Government gave for free are being sold!
Funds meant for maintenance of these schools are also being embezzled by these university staff who call themselves ASUU!
Smh!

ASUU needs to shut their crap and do their jobs. Greedy lots
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by highmood(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hahahaha. grin its funny. Well its all for the money.,take the risk and become a millionaire, or u rather die trying.don't forget to cover all ur tracks properly and make sure u Shine ur eyes, else if u are caught, u end up serving in kirikiri maximum cell. And no amount of tears and pleading will save your ass except u have a godfather somewhere or large chunk of money changes hands. grin. Thank God this is nija, else in some Asian countries u will be sentenced to death.,odi kwa risky.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by rill: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2013
Now am waiting for the university to deny him cheesy
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Hearme(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2013
They have started. I knew it will happen in a very short time
business men and women
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by airmark(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2013
'' Nna mehn. I do business, clearing and forwarding.'' Money on his mind. grin
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by plasmadocument: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Chairman / CEO NDLEA Ahmadu Giade Sir, please i hope you have sniffer dogs that are very very well trained, hope you have all those screening and scanning equipments mounted and functioning in all our International airports. Please sir, the training of your staffs and maintenance of your equipments should be on going. You may wish to liase with the drug units in Australia or U.S. for these trainings. If at all somebody should pass, let it be one in a million attempts. Thanks to you and your team.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by unmask: 5:18am On Sep 13, 2013
But come to think of it, it might be a subtle way to protest ASUU strike....Imagne if 500,000 students were caught with cocaine at the same time
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by philogos4: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Where's the picture
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by amiskyberry(f): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2013
Danhumprey: I blame ASUU! Na idleness cause am. And also,lack of gainful employment to have engage the jobless youths. The government isn't helping matter at all. By the way,this should serve as a deterrent to other would-be drug dealers.
...na wah oo..unizik at dat??abeg bros u fall my hand die...considerin ur age bracket sef
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by elebua: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2013
I am from the east and I welcome the arrest with gladness. I wonder why people pursue money as if the world is about to end. Face the law brother. However, his action does not represent what the east is all about before people wag and lash their tongues for tribal remarks or insinuatoons.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by foxgiovani(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I knew it won't be long before this happened.
Before what happened? Did u know that the guy was trafficking drugs before he was apprehended?
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Egbagirl(f): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2013
Erm... Did anyone notice that he is 32 and only in his 4th year? The educational system or?
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2013
500k aint worth the risk Mr...heard of a dude who successfully diverted the drugs he was suppose to peddle to a different destination,cause of his awareness of the trick the baron wanted to play with his life,by booking a ticket to 1 of this Asian countries 4 mere 400k!Ask does Gala boiz for your hood if dem go fit risk their life 4 500k,then you go know understand y fools like you dey give true Nigeria graduate bad name.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by oladayo042: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2013
The prison walls always look like an art gallery with all kinds of inscriptions. He just got himself into a new gallery, simple.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2013
It is not enough to arrest people at airport and say job well done. This is a recuring problem, maybe some further investigation would be required to get to the root.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by omonnakoda: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: It is not enough to arrest people at airport and say job well done. This is a recuring problem, maybe some further investigation would be required to get to the root.
Yes Lagosians are at the root
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Ama28(f): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Too bad! This youngman just messed up his future.
He would have made more than 500k in life!
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2013
From what I have seen with security at airports, it is actually easier to put cocaine in your pocket, and walk into the plane, than ingesting it.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by absalom11(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2013
register for bulk sms and get free credit too @ https://
smartsmssolutions.com/rf.php?
ref=27230
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by absalom11(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2013
No comments for now just view my signature below
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by chudidonas(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Dennizeey: Please,since they are students,federal govt. Should give them scholarship abroad..because no school here for now....am even thinking of something to commit.....i need scholarship abroad atleast ghana!

My Guy, na 4 prison u go dey do the scholarship. No worry eh!
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Noneroone(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2013
UNIZIK for that matter, the anti-ASUU lecturers will soon find justification in this.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by MCKULQ(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2013
uniqueval:
what the hell was he thinking?

Thinking on how to deliver the goods in good faith and make the cash. grin
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by adeniyibolanle(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2013
odua boy: You are the one talking nonsense my dear,there are thousands of legal jobs out there for the students,so stop justifying crimes because ASUU is on strike:x:x:x
jobs that u created abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦2 Billion Tramadol: Ukatu Afamefuna Mallinson Sues NDLEA, Demands ₦200m / Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) / N96 Million Spent On Horses For 6 Emirs In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.