Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,108 members, 7,970,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Forgives Wife Who Hired & Paid Hitmen To Kill Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forgives Wife Who Hired & Paid Hitmen To Kill Him (701 Views)

He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty / Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? / What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forgives Wife Who Hired & Paid Hitmen To Kill Him by AllRoundGist: 1:52am On Sep 13, 2013
They say love is blind but some men forget that when a woman is fed up, you hardly can do little or nothing to make her change her mind.

On June 17th, Faith Wairimu Maina hired hitmen, paying them 40,000 KES to kill her husband, John Muthee Guama, in the Zimmerman area of Nairobi county. Luckily for the man, the hitmen were policemen. To read the full story, click http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/06/busted-woman-unknowingly-hired.html

Yesterday, John Muthee Guama, demonstrated his commitment to his marriage and how serious he took his marriage vows "for better or for worse" as he declared in court that he has forgiven his wife who tried to kill him, because he is not willing to give up on his 16-years-old marriage even in the face of death.

Na wa oh...i envy this man's courage and sense of commitment oh...but i wouldn't advise anyone make such a silly mistake and take such risk over a woman that wants him dead. If he were to be my brother, kia kia...i will tell him to prepare for his burial in advance. lolzzzz
Is this an african magic or bottom power? lolllzzzz

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/09/weirdo-man-forgives-wife-who-hired-paid.html#more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxydS1zxv0M
Re: Man Forgives Wife Who Hired & Paid Hitmen To Kill Him by valdes00(m): 1:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Hia....na wa ooo. Dis kind tin no fit happen 4 we country
Re: Man Forgives Wife Who Hired & Paid Hitmen To Kill Him by deejay717(f): 3:36am On Sep 13, 2013
Wow
Re: Man Forgives Wife Who Hired & Paid Hitmen To Kill Him by stan4b(m): 3:39am On Sep 13, 2013
D man may av forgiven her,but am sure he won't forget,@ least nt anytime soon. D woman should b careful nw,cos d man might av oda plans towards punishing her.
Re: Man Forgives Wife Who Hired & Paid Hitmen To Kill Him by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 13, 2013
This is not the end of this superstory.
Re: Man Forgives Wife Who Hired & Paid Hitmen To Kill Him by seniourman(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2013
wow

(1) (Reply)

Help Again!!! I Need Ur Advice On Something Important / How To Avoid Heart Break In Relationships. / What Will You Do If U Were In Our Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.