Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,955 members, 7,946,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... (52566 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... by oyinbogirl(f): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
fr3do: Someone attacked me violently with deadly purpose,in the act of self defense,I moved back and returned with a flying kick,he fell to the ground.omo the guy felt the pain,as he was recovering I gave him another to the tummy,just as I was about to deliver one last blow I heard a voice,the voice was my sister's calling 'efe efe wake up u dey kick wall'.
Unfortunately for me in reality,I slept near a wall...

Hahahahah imagine seeing this happen funny stuff sha! read this post with interest cos i have had this happen several times to me and its always wen i am at point of sleep. but not QUITE there. Boy do i get a fright and wake with a start! Usually i am falling lol. I read it was nerves or something....anyways this post is more informative - thanks !
Re: Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... by zynzyn(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
The physical effect of falling is different from the psychological, I think!
Re: Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... by bigbasho: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
fr3do: Someone attacked me violently with deadly purpose,in the act of self defense,I moved back and returned with a flying kick,he fell to the ground.omo the guy felt the pain,as he was recovering I gave him another to the tummy,just as I was about to deliver one last blow I heard a voice,the voice was my sister's calling 'efe efe wake up u dey kick wall'.
grin
Badoo.
Re: Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... by jbblues24(m): 7:02am On May 31, 2019
Fun work you have here. angry
Re: Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... by Thazard(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18
fr3do:
Someone attacked me violently with deadly purpose,in the act of self defense,I moved back and returned with a flying kick,he fell to the ground.omo the guy felt the pain,as he was recovering I gave him another to the tummy,just as I was about to deliver one last blow I heard a voice,the voice was my sister's calling 'efe efe wake up u dey kick wall'.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) / Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.