Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:02 AM

Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive (7495 Views)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor / Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by pickabeau1: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
My heart goes out to you and I pray you find strength in these trying times

Please go for an alternate test to confirm also

also is there a general hospital in akure
The personnel there may also be able to help with NGOs who are on ground with network of ARV drugs etc

It is well with you
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Sogo10: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Y do u have to do a test.is that Hiv testing machine ur God.y can't u do a research on urine therapy and heal urself.ur destiny is in ur hands not in d hands of a machine.can dat machine interpret ur dream.dont be fooled by material things.GOD is ur creator not a machine.
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Hey miss, am behind you too. You'll be fine smiley.

Just follow the instructions the medical guys give you to the later. Don't let any charlatan 'miracle worker' make you suspend your treatment.

1 Like

Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by tpapi: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2013
zaimeg:

This in the height of insensitivity! Please read more.

@op, just be strong. It is not a death sentence.
wats ur problem, dis is a serious issue n we r all learnin, anybody cud b at risk
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by practikal(f): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2013
@tpapi I hope u know HIV is not just gotten via sex

@Elena, my dear long gone are the days when HIV meant an automatic death. Sentence. Sweety there r ARV drugs tat can help u manage the virus & you can live your life to the fullest. And remember, God is ur strength. kiss
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by dominique(f): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
tpapi: wats ur problem, dis is a serious issue n we r all learnin, anybody cud b at risk

Its no business of yours to enquire how the op contracted the virus. You should know by now the different mediums through which the virus is transmitted to people. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, kindly exit the thread.

1 Like

Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by AbuMikey(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
dominique:

Its no business of yours to enquire how the op contracted the virus. You should know by now the different mediums through which the virus is transmitted to people. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, kindly exit the thread.
3 gboza for You
Gboza!
Gboza!!
Gboza!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yea....I know I will survive this, I been to the general hospital but am ask to come back next Tuesday...Please is there any1 who is positive or knows some1 that is positive? I really
Need some1 who has been in this situation to talk to, @least to share his or her experience with me...And once again thanks so much guys for all ur comments,you have all been a source of strength for me....
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by realitychick: 4:02am On Sep 22, 2013
tpapi:
You dont need to be that arrogant especially when you r being corrected.
There s no harm in being enlightened.
@ elena,God is your strenght.
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Dychym(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2013
Elenababy: Yea....I know I will survive this, I been to the general hospital but am ask to come back next Tuesday...Please is there any1 who is positive or knows some1 that is positive? I really
Need some1 who has been in this situation to talk to, @least to share his or her experience with me...And once again thanks so much guys for all ur comments,you have all been a source of strength for me....
yes ma dear, I knw a mother, husband n 5yr son. They've been on drugs since july last year n has been very ok even d boy who doesnt knw why he takes drugs evry morning n nite. D mother is pregnant now. So b strong. Things hve improved nw nt like b4. Also I will advice u dn't let more people knw to avoid pity nd discrimination frm pple dat dont understand because if dat fappens it will way u down n u dn't nid it. Bt its up to u 2 keep pple around u safe,ok?all is well ma sister jst luv urself d more 4get wateva may hve caust it
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Dychym: yes ma dear, I knw a mother, husband n 5yr son. They've been on drugs since july last year n has been very ok even d boy who doesnt knw why he takes drugs evry morning n nite. D mother is pregnant now. So b strong. Things hve improved nw nt like b4. Also I will advice u dn't let more people knw to avoid pity nd discrimination frm pple dat dont understand because if dat fappens it will way u down n u dn't nid it. Bt its up to u 2 keep pple around u safe,ok?all is well ma sister jst luv urself d more 4get wateva may hve caust it
I agree...

Morning Elena, how bodi? smiley
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
@Dychym thanks so much for your advice and @ idowu am good hope U̶̲̥̅̊ had a wonderful time in God's presence 2day?
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
reality.chick:

You dont need to be that arrogant especially when you r being corrected.
There s no harm in being enlightened.
@ elena,God is your strenght.
he only asked a simple quest n u r here calin him arrogant n sayin he needs 2 b enlightened, wat r u feelin like or u feel u 2 much
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hi Elena!!! How u doing? cheesy
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Afam4eva(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
HIV is not a death sentence like people think and can be contained. Magic Johnson has been living with HIV since 1991(23 years) and he's still enjoying life.

Meanwhile, go here to encourage others to take an HIV test https://www.nairaland.com/1425756/whats-hiv-status-heres-mine
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Acidosis(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Our problem is, majority have idolised some specific situations as something God cannot do..

Most of us have limit the great work of God out of ignorance - the sister of faithlessness.

If God could save our soul by giving us a new life in Christ (the greatest miracle).. why then do we belittle his miracle working power?

All I'm saying is, do not zero your mind against a miracle. Believe in God and take the drug. The drug is still an end product of his marvelous creation..

I join my faith with yours for a total restoration.
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Idowuogbo(f): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
^preach on pastor! God bless u!

Elena, we love u!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2013
@ Elenababy...The Lord is a strength dear, saying I know or understand ao u feel is an understatement darling....But no matter ao bad or down u feel, there's sm1 who won't let u go or let U̶̲̥̅̊ down, Jesus won't let u down....U̶̲̥̅̊ know wenever I go to church or read testimonies of people I know d lord is capable of doing so many things...He's a lord of possibility, trust him and he won't let U̶̲̥̅̊ down and pls trusting God shdn't stop u from taking ur drugs cos I know they will both work for u own good...I will always pray for u dear...May u find peace in everything u do..
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by chiozor: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Elena so sorry to hear this,I know how u feel now,but I strongly suggest to u to be brave and try alternative herbal theraphies, they could purifiy ur blood system and kill the virus.just make inquires,our local people have really done good studies on local herbs that could offer remedy to HIV
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Eleeeeeeeeena! How u doing?? Gal,Say something angry
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hey guys longest time, happy sallah celebrations...
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by luvablesam(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Elenababy: Hey guys longest time, happy sallah celebrations...

hope u are good sha?longest time really
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ LuvableSam,,,,,Am going and U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by plendil: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
chiozor: Elena so sorry to hear this,I know how u feel now,but I strongly suggest to u to be brave and try alternative herbal theraphies, they could purifiy ur blood system and kill the virus.just make inquires,our local people have really done good studies on local herbs that could offer remedy to HIV

Some of these unproven herbs could actually interfere with the action of the ARV you are on. A healthy lifestyle, balanced diet, registered food supplements if necessary and of course a positive outlook is all you need.
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by luvablesam(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Elenababy: @ LuvableSam,,,,,Am going and U̶̲̥̅̊?

Am good o...av u been able to locate a place?
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Elenababie: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello every1, luvable Sam. Idowuogbo and others, its me Elenababy am now using dis new account, deleted d former account cos of some personal reasons, but am back and here with U̶̲̥̅̊ guys
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Caracta(f): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Elena? shocked shocked Babe, how far na? E don tey o....
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Elenababie: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Caracta, Am going and U̶̲̥̅̊ dear? Hope U̶̲̥̅̊ had a great day @ work?
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Caracta(f): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
I'm doing great. I was a little worried when you stopped replying the mails. Good to hear from you again. I'm so glad. <<<hugs>>> cheesy
Re: Newly Diagnosed HIV Positive by Elenababie: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta: I'm doing great. I was a little worried when you stopped replying the mails. Good to hear from you again. I'm so glad. <<<hugs>>> cheesy
Am fine ooooo, just staying cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC / How To Remove Dental Plaque In 5 Minutes Naturally, Without Going To The Dentist / COVID-19 Update For November 4 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.