Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,930 members, 7,949,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing (11171 Views)

Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Yakubu Dogara Resumes Work As Speaker (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by Sirlucky1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=hunter2,1]
China
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
So naija is nw joing Syria to trouble d World ? my hand no dey o
broda "read b4 U type"
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by bigtt76(f): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Precious fuel wey NEPA abi na PHCN for use generate electricity for Egbin Thermal plant, we de waste in top rocket ...sheinna from soace electricity go come meet us ehh?
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by ericr7(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2013
Beta question.... undecidedBeta question....
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by emmanuel4758(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2013
let dem develope nuke arsenal cuz sm useles country like ghana and cameroun wan muscle us.let nuke dem .i think dis is vision 2070 ;Dlet dem develope nuke arsenal cuz sm useles country like ghana and cameroun wan muscle us.let nuke dem .i think dis is vision 2070
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by Arosa(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2013
emmanuel4758: let dem develope nuke arsenal cuz sm useles country like ghana and cameroun wan muscle us.let nuke dem .i think dis is vision 2070 ;Dlet dem develope nuke arsenal cuz sm useles country like ghana and cameroun wan muscle us.let nuke dem .i think dis is vision 2070

Calm down! calm down! it was just a dream. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by iterator25: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2013
voltron: Science indeed, Space Research indeed.. how do illiterates get to be in charge.. how many of our Scientists (and We have Hundreds) have published in a Science journal? how many have nobel prizes for Science, how many in recent times have done research that uncovered a major or even minor cure for malaria.. They have not even explored numerous published scientific discoveries they want to venture to discover ... Nuclear research.. how many Students have you sponsored to study science and or Nuclear Science.. you have satellites in Space that you cannot even control.. 95% Failure rate in WAEC, FG cannot sponsor any thing in Science and Infrastructure development, but if it is to invite Alingo or Dbanj and give awards to Aki and Pawpaw you will see them there.. angry
for this life wey your pa born you enter, and the one wey him don dey before dem conceive you, wetin una don launch? Na question o.. if for say internet de like one kind physical realm, i fit just plank you with this rubbish wey you talk angry
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by baba11(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
I can't believe that one of my lecturers at Epe's part of this laudable feat!keep it up Engr Fashade!!
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by shinkafimoon(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wait a minute!...is the rocket tins part of ASUU negotiations? ....and where they wan carry the rocket go?...they no go carry their nyash keep for one place!!!!...
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by pautex: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
see as the rocket sef tiny like pencil. Naija things dey always different.
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by hunter21(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sir.lucky:
@nelly, or what ever. you are such an undiluted waste, In terms of mordern development in difference sector Nigeria is not half close to china, china have one of the most powerful advance technology in the world. Research about that.
Hey blinddude, my name is not nelly. Even if china is twice as developed as Nigeria, that does not make china a developed country. Chinese space program dates back to the 1950s, a time when their level of infrastructural development was not even up to our own.
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by Sirlucky1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
om
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by amarilo: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
toothpaste: Launch these test rockets fast because we may need it soon.

grin

Our own chemical weapon may be a mixture of omo and water
and some toothpaste
Re: Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing by donigspain(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Sir.lucky:
@hunter2,1. You callied me a blind person? Do you know who you are talking to? I most tell you, i am fast loosing my temper.be careful. It is not every body you insult and go scort free, i hate nonsense. Thanks
Lwkmd... Take it easy sir, that's how they insult people on the internet. With time you'll learn to ignore them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign / El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.