Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,528 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors (8463 Views)

PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) / APC Insists On Card Readers;Opposes Use Of Soldiers For 2015 Elections. / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by crackhaus: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2013
See as peoples dey claim holders of 'Valid' UK visa for here! Oga oo
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Lilimax(f): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2013
satanist: your sin is forgiven..... go and sin no more
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by devour129: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2013
funnyx:

Why did you get the UK visa in the first place? Do you just like to waste your money?
maybe he was supposed to travel but for reason he ddnt or he just got it in case he needs it.is it better he wastes money on flight,accommodation and food just as to use his visa ?
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by yuzedo: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2013
demelza: grin Chief! Chief!! I know this is a ploy to get her number.
ehen and so wotappun? angry wen u reffuse to give me ur numba since last 7years wont i try my luck elsewere. swerry are u afraid of gooood tin?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2013
Lilimax:
grin
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by AreaFada2: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2013
abi o
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by tellwisdom: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2013
Ever since i started sending people money in London for feeding and house rent; i changed my mind sad

2 Likes

Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Horus(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by ghettodreamz(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2013
Ebig22: where is my phone let me call cameron.
ebig:cameron!
cameron: sir
ebig: will u remove that bond on nigerians
cameron: yes sir.
ebig:thats all for now
cameron: k sir

grin grin grin

DRY jor... Try learn from RedMosq n co grin
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by endlessAli: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2013
I ate yam dis morning hahahaha
satanist: yuzedo a fake? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by endlessAli: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2013
I love dis nation[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2013
endless Ali: I ate yam dis morning hahahaha
are you sure the yam was not seasoned with igbo, and mixed with alomo

1 Like

Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by ogb5(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2013
funnyx:

Why did you get the UK visa in the first place? Do you just like to waste your money?

I got the visa just in case I felt like spending a weekend in the UK or seeing an old friend. Got it in Amsterdam and total time to go for the interview and get visa was about 3 hours, so just decided to have it.

But never really see any reason to go to the uk. Maybe one day I will discover what people like in the UK.
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by ghettodreamz(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2013
deeptesting: They better oppose it because I know how much they will loose from me personally...Imagine my family of 4 wife's, 16 children and 3 Nannies not visiting the UK anymore where we spend an average of £250,000 annually on vacation... I no come no who dey benefit from each other self,please let me consult with my wife's to know our next option for vacation, I just hope Mariam will not suggest we go to Maiduguri.

Your a clown... No Doubt..We yaf sin u. grin
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Bright2(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2013
What is the meaning of this UK? It sound like an accronym of a woman's name! Anyway over sabi dey cause madness. I still pledge to Nigeria my country,to be faithful loyal & ........
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Tinkybabe(f): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2013
It's just a ploy..a sly propaganda to save face.
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Oildichotomy(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2013
All these intent BS is to just get back the Oil money they hurriedly left behind in Oloibiri before independence!

Believe these imperialist Britons in anything African then you believe Portharcourt is close to Maiduguri.
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by deeptesting(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
turl: Clegg is just trying to save face. Nobody takes that fool serious anymore. Lib. dems'll be obliterated in the next elections.

Let's face it, Nigeria can't exactly deal an equal blow so all that talk about retaliation is nonsense. Hell, even India pulls more weight in the UK govts eyes.

London is not a country oga. Also, not all nairalanders you meet here do menial jobs in the Uk.

Go and read your book.

ASSU is on strike and you know what that means right?
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by bakynes(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Britain will not go back on this bond am sure of that.While I was there some months ago a lot of them are tired of seeing black faces really.All they talk about on Radio and TV is how to reduce net immigration which I believe is racially induced. When it comes to unemployment in britain,the European countries like Poland,Romania and other Eastern European nations are the real problem.The kind of Jobs most black pple do white folks can't do it. All they do is criminalize black pple go to their prisons all full of black dudes.
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Konjour(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Let him put his money where his mouth is. Until he does that, all he's been blowing is nothing but hot air.
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by idriis: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
We giive upp
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by bebe2(f): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
yuzedo: london is a poor contry were poeple like mr cork 190 adaobi123 idowuogbo etc nomally did houseman + housemaid job just to survive and eat one square food a weekly! angry angry angry

Hahaha poor man say beer dey bitter

1 Like

Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
yuzedo: london is a poor contry were poeple like mr cork 190 adaobi123 idowuogbo etc nomally did houseman + housemaid job just to survive and eat one square food a weekly! angry angry angry

...at this juncture, I GIVE UP!
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by dare2think: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
dare2think: We have one day to go

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15809/clienthome.do

Code: 1328314-509714

This fantasy league suits those with an impeccable knowledge of European football.

Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by abdulkodir: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
wet in dey there self; wet no 4 9ja. a beg 4get an trust yur GOD joo.
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by bolayei: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na lie..talk true you can not figure the uk out, alot of nigerians understand america because of the american programmes watched in nigeria but u.k you have to be ready to mix up with different nationalities to enjoy it but most nigerians just chill out with only nigerians, eat only nigerian food, go to only nigerian clubs and restaurants, date only nigerian girls n guys and then when you travel to the uk and you find yourself amongst these lot then you will find the country boring. The u.k is better than america anytime any day even the americans in the uk say it..But saying that the bond is not goig to take place. If dem impose am we go fight against am. Another thing is why would you want to over stay in the first place if you wont be entitled to employment why not invest your visa and ticket money in nigeria you will find out in time you will have more oney than people living abroad only tey will live more comfortable lives.
ogb5:

I got the visa just in case I felt like spending a weekend in the UK or seeing an old friend. Got it in Amsterdam and total time to go for the interview and get visa was about 3 hours, so just decided to have it.

But never really see any reason to go to the uk. Maybe one day I will discover what people like in the UK.
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by bolayei: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
The problem started when they opened the border for e.u citizens, an english man will say all these foreigners and pakis should f up bck to their countries but if you remind im that you are also a foreigner he will say oh you coloured guys are ok but i cant stand all these eastern europeans and pakis.
bakynes: Britain will not go back on this bond am sure of that.While I was there some months ago a lot of them are tired of seeing black faces really.All they talk about on Radio and TV is how to reduce net immigration which I believe is racially induced. When it comes to unemployment in britain,the European countries like Poland,Romania and other Eastern European nations are the real problem.The kind of Jobs most black pple do white folks can't do it. All they do is criminalize black pple go to their prisons all full of black dudes.
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2013

Laughable tongue
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
yuzedo:
comon sharrapp u dis ikotun-eba babes dat have not seeee ordnary common ekenedilickuku bus talkless of airpot. angry u dis banana hawker in umunede formin wusup wusup for us on internet websight!!! undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by adepojuot: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
ogb5: my last 2yrs uk visa expired without being used. who get time to waste. with one scheghen visa, I can visit many countries. with one us visa I can visit many states, each bigger than the uk. why go to the uk.
with ur valid uk visa u can travel to all scheghen country but with ur scheghen visa u cannot enter uk,so what are u talkingare u comparing uk visa with scheghen vias?
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by ono(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
^^^ Are you sure?
Re: Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors by bravolyk(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
abdulkodir: wet in dey there self; wet no 4 9ja. a beg 4get an trust yur GOD joo.

what is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! Emeka Ihedioha Is The New Speaker. Congrat! / Governors Okay Debt Reduction, Judicial, Legislature Autonomy / Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.