Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,385 members, 7,910,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:08 PM

Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige (12180 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Tolexander: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2013
p4all: .
And ur dull brain told you that we've had 1000% increase in 10years
increase is an increase no matter the percentage.
How come your stagnant cerebral lobes from embryonic stage couldn't recognise the increase no matter the percentage?
Better you discharge this placental reasoning and grow up.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bushwailo: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2013
joeydozzy: Lmao @ bootlickers

During his senatorial campaign, He said the same thing of the senators that earn humongous salaries in a sitting and yet nothing will be done to sponsor bills that lead to development

He said he's going to create nothing less than 10 000 jobs before he leaves office. His own motion was to serve Anambra. We accepted, we put him there

Niggä didn't even sponsor a bill grin
Even though Ngige has strongly defended his record in d senate
Some of u dullard Obi, MASSOB members are still on about his senate record.

2tr of u state funds wasted and ur still talking about rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by BrokenTV: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2013
kossylator: U r a fool,who ws @ dat position previously nd wat did he do?
my dear am not talking about Ngige's predecessor in the senate am talking about Ngige himself, and let me remind you that if you want to compel Ngige' tenure with that of Okonkwo, Okonkwo still beat him, The truth is Ngige fail the people of Anambra state. A lot of Apc e-fighter will not agree with me. Ngige performed better when he was in PDP than when he was in ACN now APC.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Okijajuju1(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2013
All I know is that Anambra State is yet to get a good leader...

Obi & Ngige are both colossal failures.. I was hoping that Soludo would get a chance, but it seems like the enemies of Anambra States progress have succeeded in truncating that dream..
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2013
Okija_juju: All I know is that Anambra State is yet to get a good leader...

Obi & Ngige are both colossal failures.. I was hoping that Soludo would get a chance, but it seems like the enemies of Anambra States progress have succeeded in truncating that dream..

I agree with you . . .
It's time to give Soludo a chance . .

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2013
bushwailo:
Even though Ngige has strongly defended his record in d senate
Some of u dullard Obi, MASSOB members are still on about his senate record.

2tr of u state funds wasted and ur still talking about rubbish

Wheter the "2trillion" in funds was wasted or not, everyone knows the state's wealth and development catapulted during Obi's tenure. He didn't fulfill some of his goals but I can't say the same for Ngige who did nada but earned humongous salaries by drinking tea.

If you APC fans vote this guy into office, he may break another record....

2 trillion record grin
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by ACM10: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2013
p4all: Must you lie, if you received 100billion in 34 months how will he get 2trillion in 90 months, mathematically all things being equal Gov Obi should have gotten 264.7billion. Let me assume he received 2trillion in 90 months this mathematically implies that Ngige for 34 months got 755.5billion. So it is either he (Ngige) is telling us that he embezzled 655.5 billion in his own time (using it for his hotel behind government house and his other numerous investments) or he is just lying to gain cheap popularity which I call desperation.

I think that Ngige lied here. You cannot run a state like Anambra for 30 months with a paltry sum of N100B. But, why should I be surprised? We are in election season when politicians make wild claims to get votes.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by In2systemsTech(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2013
ok
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by adconline(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2013
Guys are joining the bandwagon of Obi and Ngige without providing counter facts and figures..
Is it possible to verify that state university has lost over 80% of its accreditation?
Can someone show me facts please
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by emmanuel4758(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2013
Idi Amin: Ngige is talking rubbish. Peter Obi might be slow but his govt will always be rated higher than that of Ngige undecided
mumu
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2013
I am so happy that on the average most commentators on this issue are affirming Ngiges lies. That guy is nothing to write home about and would do anything for power. Remember him swearing naked in a shrine. If he could do that, then telling lies is just and act of kindness.
my sister was among the over 2000 teachers Peter obi employed last 2 yrs and u remember he has order the recruitment of another 5000 this year. Go to upper iweka now and then come back and tell us what you saw.
what about the new teaching hospital in awka? What about the handing of schools back to mission and the release of funds to run them? What about.....in fact they are so many to mention. I am anambra.
nguge lives in Abuja and Lagos.

gosh I hate this dwarf.....lying beast of no gender.....

7 Likes

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nonybb: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2013
bushwailo: Some of you Obi supporters are just plain stu.pid.
When a politician vies for office he must present himself as a better candidate to the status quo.
This is normal everywhere in the world except in Biafra.

Obama did same to d bush admin even though bush was not running for reelection.
The guy has raised questions on Education, Health, state finances etc.

He has exposed the ongoing inefficiencies in d running of the state.
Instead of talking about the main issues, u keep spewing rubbish

That is why sometimes when i wanted to comment on this nairaland and see some shameful write-up i jst held back my peace. Especially we Igbos. We are backward and too illiterate to be true. Your only comment here are my consolation. Atleast it shows we've not all lost it after all

2 Likes

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by emmanuel4758(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2013
Okija_juju: All I know is that Anambra State is yet to get a good leader...

mumu
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nonybb: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2013
Nigerian movie: I am so happy that on the average most commentators on this issue are affirming Ngiges lies. That guy is nothing to write home about and would do anything for power. Remember him swearing naked in a shrine. If he could do that, then telling lies is just and act of kindness.
my sister was among the over 2000 teachers Peter obi employed last 2 yrs and u remember he has order the recruitment of another 5000 this year. Go to upper iweka now and then come back and tell us what you saw.
what about the new teaching hospital in awka? What about the handing of schools back to mission and the release of funds to run them? What about.....in fact they are so many to mention. I am anambra.

Guy i am at Upper Iweka now as i type to u and i didnt see nothing there. U are just deceiving ppl. Wat Peter Obi knws is how to play religious bigotry by siding Catholics against Anglican. Peter is an archaic fustrated girley m.onster. Stop deceiving ppl here because we are rueing the future of children. Ppl dont knw it yet but Obi is a religious bigot jst like Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by BrokenTV: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2013
kennyonthrone: Well 4 d single fact that Obi increased d'sch fees of Anambra State uni by Ova 100% is enough reason 2 term it a failure.upon d'huge amt d'rate courses re loosin its accreditation in dat sch is alarmin nd dat nigga Ada has d' gords 2 say Education is 4 d'rich wit dat his rickety tiny voice mtchewwwwww!
just in the same way that your almighty fashola said that education is for the rich. The last time checked lagos state university are paying high school fees.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by emmanuel4758(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2013
Nigerian movie: I am so happy that on the average most commentators on this issue are affirming Ngiges lies. That guy is nothing to write home about and would do anything for power. Remember him swearing naked in a shrine. If he could do that, then telling lies is just and act of kindness.

because ur sister benefited frm governor of c.w.o peter obi dos nt make him a better governor@mumu
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by emmanuel4758(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2013
my people over der in 9ja let suport d diplomatic man one and only chris ngige onwaaah
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by nwadaigbo: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2013
ngige is not only a dwarf physically, he is a dwarf mentlly. A loud mouthed clown. Save us your sermon bc Peter Obi is the best thing that hav happened to anambra state,and alaigbo in general. Go and present ur manifesto to anambrarians to decide and stop all these mudsliding. Desperado
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by jaso1(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2013
@ those emphasagining on Ngige associating with Tinubu,
You people should learn to recognise quality than sentiment. If you trade quality for mere sentiment tahts non of any Yoruba man business. You can punish your son for associating with a partyicular tribe due to alarming rigidity in you. If you people like call him olabode or Ajoboye thats your own cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by ojeffo: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2013
ONE THING FOR NGIGE......YABA LEFT
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Afta al dat hav bin said by Nairalandaz abt tunde ngige n ada peter obi,,,,,,,I tink d best option iz Dr. ANDY UBA,,,giv him d chance n c Anambra turn 2 paradice.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Nonybb: Guy i am at Upper Iweka now as i type to u and i didnt see nothing there. U are just deceiving ppl. Wat Peter Obi knws is how to play religious bigotry by siding Catholics against Anglican. Peter is an archaic fustrated girley m.onster. Stop deceiving ppl here because we are rueing the future of children. Ppl dont knw it yet but Obi is a religious bigot jst like Buhari

I would have said u r foolish but that will be rude. We r talking infrastructure development and u r talking religion.
the face upper iweka has now, is that the face it had in January?
do not allow sentiment cloud ur judgment as a man concern.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Proxyqueen(f): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Idi Amin: Ngige is talking rubbish. Peter Obi might be slow but his govt will always be rated higher than that of Ngige undecided
if u knw Ngige u wont say he is talking rubbish.. Mind ur grammar..
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bushwailo: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Nonybb: That is why sometimes when i wanted to comment on this nairaland and see some shameful write-up i jst held back my peace. Especially we Igbos. We are backward and too illiterate to be true. Your only comment here are my consolation. Atleast it shows we've not all lost it after all
Sometimes I am tempted to believe that those high education levels accorded to Anambra is a fabrication.
With the mentality of Anambrains especially the Obi/MASSOB/APGA Supporters, its seems very befitting that Primary Education should be top priority for the next government, whoever wins.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by emmanuel4758(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Clintonblaze: Afta al dat hav bin said by Nairalandaz abt tunde ngige n ada peter obi,,,,,,,I tink d best option iz Dr. ANDY UBA,,,giv him d chance n c Anambra turn 2 paradice.
tufiakwa
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Onyebu4God(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2013
it's obvious that stunted pple ve stunted brains they dnt think twice.if that Ngige has the height thad Peter Obi has he wldnt ve open that his shameless gush to criticized Obi for watsoever reasons.the only reason pple gave solidarity to him was only his mass constructions of roads,bt nw go and check those roads he built ar nw dungeons of death within five to six years.infact Ngige jst made Anambrarians the more u luk the less u see.and his political jingoism is nt conceivable.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by emmanuel4758(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Nigerian movie:

I would have said u r foolish but that will be rude. We r talking infrastructure development and u r talking religion.
one word mumu
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by matzoro(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Nonybb: Guy i am at Upper Iweka now as i type to u and i didnt see nothing there. U are just deceiving ppl. Wat Peter Obi knws is how to play religious bigotry by siding Catholics against Anglican. Peter is an archaic fustrated girley m.onster. Stop deceiving ppl here because we are rueing the future of children. Ppl dont knw it yet but Obi is a religious bigot jst like Buhari
wia exactly are u? Naybe i can come around and give u a tour...sm ppl hia who havent even been to anmbra thinks dat ngige's problem is dat he dines with tinubu, well dats far frm d truth, ngige is to anambra wat ibb is to nigeria...bad news.
We in anambra dnt even have d strength 2 defend obi cos res ipsa loquitor( d facts speaks 4 itself )
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2013
Nigerian movie:

you are the fool here, can you state what Peter obi has done in 7 years apart from turning the state to a big village with substandard projects, don't you travel around and see what other progressive governors are doing for their people, go to imo, Enugu etc. both Ngige and Peter Obi are incompetent administrators with no visions, only village mentality and fraud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Shy Away From Asset Disclosure - Daily Trust / Sanwo-Olu Presents Lagos State Budget Proposal Of 1.168 Trillion Naira for 2020 / Ijaws/niger Deltans Were Never Igbos/Biafrans - Stop Stealing Their Identity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.