Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,757 members, 7,945,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige (12247 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by shinkafimoon(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=kingbang]
Oh am so sorry matured cow...establishing a company under a disguised name but using d goods 4 ur campaign lyk he did a few days back in awka..2) enlightened know all why didn't u say anitin abt d ABS issue..3)y didnt yu say anitin abt d school fees increament..4)blind fool i neva said ani shit abt skuul renovations..5)hospitals built witout workers go to nteje
think i made a mistake answerin you at all...just phuck off puuuhlease
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by ibehkc(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
what sense ve u made to the parent dat brought u to this world? Anyi noro ne ete oweanyi ide na ihu ndi nmadu.

bushwailo:
Sometimes I am tempted to believe that those high education levels accorded to Anambra is a fabrication.
With the mentality of Anambrains especially the Obi/MASSOB/APGA Supporters, its seems very befitting that Primary Education should be top priority for the next government, whoever wins.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by emmanuel4758(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are the fool here, can you state what Peter obi has done in 7 years apart from turning the state to a big village with substandard projects, don't you travel around and see what other progressive governors are doing for their people, go to imo, Enugu etc. both Ngige and Peter Obi are incompetent administrators with no visions, only village mentality and fraud.
anoda mumu
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by matzoro(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
kingbang:

I dont know where to start with this your useless and senseless post kid.
1. He brought in Sabmillar and created employment with it. Now what is your business if he owns a share or not? If all the past thieving Governors of Anambra State(Ngige inclusive) had created enabling environment for investors, they would have come in earlier. Ask yourself how come its under Peter Obi's regime that investors are trooping into Anambra state? Even a 5 year old kid knows the answers.
2. You had the little brains to admit he renovated schools and handed them over to the missionaries. Now explain what you meant by "not checking up on them". I visited my Alma Mater DMGS sometime this year and could easily tell the difference.
3. Yes it takes him time to complete projects because he plans and saves for them and makes sure he completes them without borrowing a dime. Anambra state is not one of the least indebted states in Nigeria for no reason. We owe it to Peter Obi's financial prudence.
4. Anambra state has the best rural road network in Nigeria. Rural road accessibility is second to non in Nigeria. Go take a tour round the rural areas in Anmabra and figure.
5. Stable Polity created by the man Peter Obi.

I know you are one of those unenlightened fellows that equate good governance to painting of roads and planting flowers and noise making on AIT but sorry to bust your bubble kid, Peter Obi is the best Governor of Anambra State ever!!!!!!

lux fiat nwannem. U 4got to mention dat peter obi himself is nt even misusing ABS, he was d one dat fixed d station in d first place...imagine ngige as an incumbent, d whole state machinery would have been used 2 wage war.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
just vote or this man or fresh air in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are the fool here, can you state what Peter obi has done in 7 years apart from turning the state to a big village with substandard projects, don't you travel around and see what other progressive governors are doing for their people, go to imo, Enugu etc. both Ngige and Peter Obi are incompetent administrators with no visions, only village mentality and fraud.
Guy u are a mad man for comparing Anambra with enugu or imo, how many companies or employment have they created in those states of yours, Obi is an astute administrator and wil forever be remembered as a great nwa anambra
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by emmanuel4758(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
cantell:
From the way you quote people, calling them names, it's obvious you lack home training. Trying to improve on your mother's effort would be a difficult task.
one word for u. mumu 2nd word for u retarden.u nid sm medison .yaba left person
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by shinkafimoon(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
famousurch:
Guy u are a mad man for comparing Anambra with enugu or imo, how many companies or employment have they created in those states of yours, Obi is an astute administrator and wil forever be remembered as a great nwa anambra
*YAWNS*.... sad
famousurch:
*YAWNS*....
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by shinkafimoon(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
famousurch:
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by IGBOSON1: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ujujoan:

I agree with you . . .
It's time to give Soludo a chance . .

^^^Hasn't that ship sailed already!?
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by kingbang: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
charitybabe:

u are not making a point because we nigerians need evidence, seen evidence . When Dr. Ngige was illegally on seat for like 2-3yrs, we all saw evidence, the road, [b]the state university he renovated and upgraded, the free education, the markets and many more. [/b]But since Peter obi came on seat, all this things seized, even to continue from where ngige stopped, he couldn't.
Ok if he is innocent why can't he provide account lets see
OBI DID NOTHING FOR ANAMBARIANS, ONLY TO INCREASE SCHOOL FEES AND NOTHING MORE, LETS FACE REALITY cry

What? Who is this clown? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by kingbang: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
matzoro:

lux fiat nwannem. U 4got to mention dat peter obi himself is nt even misusing ABS, he was d one dat fixed d station in d first place...imagine ngige as an incumbent, d whole state machinery would have been used 2 wage war.

Nwanne lux fiat! We must always show the light whether they like it or not. We the true Anambrarians love Peter Obi!! Don't mind all these yoruba people and some non-Anambra efulefus peddling lies.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by kingbang: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=shinkafi@moon][/quote]

Only if i understood all the crap you wrote. Slow clown!
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by BrokenTV: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
kossylator: Point of correction d pple of Anambra central nt Anambra as a whole
is anambra central not inside anambra state. He failed the people of anambra central, since he can't perform in anambra central i don't see how he can perform magic in the whole anambra state.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by shinkafimoon(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
kingbang:

Only if i understood all the crap you wrote. Slow clown!

I understand your plight...not everyone understands english imp
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by emmanuel4758(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
kingbang:

Real Anambrarians are talking! udo diri gi nwanne. We know Ngige too well to be swayed by his lies.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bushwailo: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
gratiaeo:

You haven't tell us what Imo and Enugu has done....

Major bridges constructed
and completed by the Peter
Obi’s administration includes
the Odor River Bridge along
Nibo – Umuawulu – awgbu –
Amaokpala – Oko Road;

Ezu River Bridge along Amansea – Ebenebe – Ugbenu – Ugbene – Awba Ofemili Road;

Umueze Anam – Mmiata Road Bridge;

Ogbanabo Bridge and Amodu
Bridge both in Okpuno;

pedestrian bridges at Awka and
Onitsha among others.

Some on-going bridge
works include the Construction
of 3No.

Bridges along Atani –
Ozubulu Road;

Obizi River Bridge along Ugwuajilija – Isiagu – Umuawulu – Awgbu
Link Road;

and the Pedestrian
Bridge at Uga Junction, Onitsha.

Similarly, there are some newly
awarded and on-going road
projects. Altogether the State
Executive Council have between 1st January and 31st March 2013 approved and awarded contracts for the construction and rehabilitation of over 122 kilometers of roads across the 3 senatorial zones of the State.
Some of these roads include:-

i. 13kms Uzoakwa –
Ubahuekwem – Oseakwa Road
with spur to Oluoha Okechukwu Road.

ii. 4.6kms Oyeagu
Abagana – Ukpo/Abba Onitsha/ Enugu Express Way Junction.

iii. 4.5kms Okpuno
Umuenem Street Otolo Nnewi – Awka Etiti Road

iv. 7.93kms Ugwu
Nwasike – Azu Ogbunike –
Amawa – Osile – Ifite – Umueri
– St. Monica College with spur
to Ogbunike Cave.

v. 11.2km Atani –
Ozubulu Roads Parts I and II

vi. Reconstruction of
1.69km Amawbia By Pass.

vii. 4.2kms Additional
Roads in Okpuno

viii. 7kms Nwafor Orizu
College of Education Gate
Nsugbe - Express Way

ix. 16km Amansea –
Ndiukwuenu Phase I

x. Nkwo Market Square
– Umuoji Micro Finance Bank - Ekeagu Abatete Road.

xi. 15.9kms Okpuno –
Urum – Amanuke – Achalla
Road

xii. FGC Nise Road/Akabo
Mbaukwu – Haba River –
Ukunu Junction

xiii. 2km Construction of
Isulo – School of the Blind, Deaf
and Dumb Road Isulo

xiv. 2kms School Road,
Commercial Road and Premier
Road all in Housing Estate,
Fegge, Onitsha South LGA.

xv. Reconstruction of
Abazuonu Street; Acha –
Madona Catholic Church Street;
Ibekwe – Acha Street and
Ihitenasa Street all in Iyiowa,
Odekpe, Ogbaru LGA.

xvi. Dualization of the
Federal/State Secretariat Road
Awka etc.

ANAMBRA ROAD
MAINTENANCE AGENCY
(ARMA).

Anambra State Road
Maintenance Agency (ARMA)
was established by Anambra
State Road Maintenance Agency. Establishment Law 2008. The Agency is now fully equipped and operational; re-instating failed road pavements and drains across the State. The Agency will ensure sustainability of the roads being constructed by the Peter Obi’s administration and subsequent regimes.

MATERIALS TESTING
LABORATORY.
The building of the proposed
Material Testing Laboratory has been roofed, ceiled and currently being fitted with door frames, electrical and plumbing materials. The Alumaco windows are all fitted. The building is about 80% completed. Upon completion, the Materials Testing Laboratory
will offer services that will
reduce to the barest minimum
cases of pavement and structure collapse in the construction industry.

All in 2013
Some pictures of Obi achievements
Pictures ?? What pictures ?
The pictures only exist in the head of his lunatic followers .
I have waited for years for the pictures because on visiting the state, there absolutely nothing in Awka, Nnewi or Onitsha.
There have been pictures from Imo, Enugu and even Abia
All we get from Anambra is model pictures of proposed projects most of which another MASSOB Member has just listed.
Most of the projects here are uncompleted in 8 yrs and are very poor quality.

Look at a typical Obi bandwagon post
https://www.nairaland.com/1158356/peter-obi-anambra-state-working
Completely devoid of any pictures asides lies.
If that thread was for any other state it would've been littered with pictures.

Show me pictures or shut up my friend !
This 2013 not 1966, the state is in need of real development not another clown.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
famousurch:
You are a Bastardd, Anambra has always been a trading and industrial hub before Peter Obi and will continue after Peter Obi. The fact is that the common man in Anambra hates the corny thief called Peter obi regardless of the noise you paid elements make here. What has he done with govt funds in 8 years. why is kodnapping rampaNt even with all those industries. The level of illiteracy and lack of exposure you fools posses is alarming. Take a trip to Awka Onitsha and nnewi and see the mess called Peter Obi's govt.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by whatofyou: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
After all said and done, when given the chance the wolf-in-sheep's-clothing man would walk the path of his predecessor. One thing I have noticed about Ngige is: being right at the wrong time, and vice-versa. Ngige should forget about Anambra for now.
When will we the followers wake up from slumber? APGA FOR NOW. The devil you know...
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by legendprac(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
So, because fashola deported igbos, Ngige now is a bad man?

That is how we allow sentiments cloud our judgements, and later we will all bear d consequences...

I don't support what fashola did, but ngige shouldn't be crucified for fashola's sins...cuz, up till that deportation incident, Ngige was still a good man.....

Ndi anambra ebe m, let's not allow sentiments blind us
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by drnoel: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:
Wow!!!

Breeze don blow and Peter Obi "lakpa lakpa" yansh don open..

grin
Are u new in nigerian politics. Why is Ngige saying it now? Why did he not come out b4 to say it? Look, an ill wind blows no one any good. Just as he is opening anoda man's abuna, that is how anoda man would open his abuna. I wonder what0 Ngige has to offer Anambraians? Was it not the same Ngige that wasbin senate for twotenures and didnt produce or support any bill? Was it not the same Ngige that supported the Ubas and cut an evil deal with them to loot the treasury of the state? It looks like nigerians have short memory.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by gratiaeo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
bushwailo:
Pictures ?? What pictures ?
The pictures only exist in the head of his lunatic followers .
I have waited for years for the pictures because on visiting the state, there absolutely nothing in Awka, Nnewi or Onitsha.
There have been pictures from Imo, Enugu and even Abia
All we get from Anambra is model pictures of proposed projects most of which another MASSOB Member has just listed.
Most of the projects here are uncompleted in 8 yrs and are very poor quality.

Look at a typical Obi bandwagon post
https://www.nairaland.com/1158356/peter-obi-anambra-state-working
Completely devoid of any pictures asides lies.
If that thread was for any other state it would've been littered with pictures.

Show me pictures or shut up my friend !
This 2013 not 1966, the state is in need of real development not another clown.
If you are not stupid enough you would have no that the places i mention do exist, why not foolishly go there and see if those projects are not completed.
As for your information we Anambarians are too big to post pictures of hotels, private schools, churches, beautiful residential houses etc as Governors achievement like others
This can help Ɣ☺ΰ
https://www.nairaland.com/824425/obi-achievement-anambra-state-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/695901/peter-obis-achievements-pics
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by jpphilips(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
kingbang:

I dont know where to start with this your useless and senseless post kid.
1. He brought in Sabmillar and created employment with it. Now what is your business if he owns a share or not? If all the past thieving Governors of Anambra State(Ngige inclusive) had created enabling environment for investors, they would have come in earlier. Ask yourself how come its under Peter Obi's regime that investors are trooping into Anambra state? Even a 5 year old kid knows the answers.
2. You had the little brains to admit he renovated schools and handed them over to the missionaries. Now explain what you meant by "not checking up on them". I visited my Alma Mater DMGS sometime this year and could easily tell the difference.
3. Yes it takes him time to complete projects because he plans and saves for them and makes sure he completes them without borrowing a dime. Anambra state is not one of the least indebted states in Nigeria for no reason. We owe it to Peter Obi's financial prudence.
4. Anambra state has the best rural road network in Nigeria. Rural road accessibility is second to non in Nigeria. Go take a tour round the rural areas in Anmabra and figure.
5. Stable Polity created by the man Peter Obi.

I know you are one of those unenlightened fellows that equate good governance to painting of roads and planting flowers and noise making on AIT but sorry to bust your bubble kid, Peter Obi is the best Governor of Anambra State ever!!!!!!

LUX-FIAT
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bushwailo: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
gratiaeo:
If you are not stupid enough you would have no that the places i mention do exist, why not foolishly go there and see if those projects are not completed.
As for your information we Anambarians are too big to post pictures of hotels, private schools, churches, beautiful residential houses etc as Governors achievement like others
This can help Ɣ☺ΰ
https://www.nairaland.com/824425/obi-achievement-anambra-state-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/695901/peter-obis-achievements-pics
So you shamelessly posted these low quality projects here.
Most of which are uncompleted.
Are you not ashamed undecided
Look at the whole job looking like some village union job.

Some of you are just pigs.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Cuche: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
The figures from Ngige may not be totally accurate/correct but nobody should play down on the massive stealing/looting that has taken place over the past 8 years of Obi’s administration. He, Obi was a bundle of deceit and sorry to say, how he succeded in deceiving even the church that he was a saint baffled me. No politician that ever ruled Anambra is/was a saint. None of those performing Governors is a Saint, Fashola, Kwankwaso are no Saints. And we are not forcing them to be, our own concern is do more work, let the job done be far greater than the money stolen nobody will even notice that you helped yourself with some of the cash.
You will be amazed that the amount of money that entered Anambra State over the past 8 years may be compared to the total amount handled by all previous administration starting from the time of Ezeife. What do we get? Bribing of Churches, traditional rulers, and what have you.
Painting of old school buildings and handing the same over to churches, not releasing cash enough for the contractors to do a better quality roads with drainage, minimum wage not paid. While most States are putting Model Schools in all the LGAs, go to Rivers, Delta, Imo and see for yourself. Remember he promised us that his children will school within the State during his campaign.
Some folks were saying that amount of money that his business is now enjoying has been so and that Mr Peter Obi was a Dangote even before coming to Politics. That is not true no matter the unit of calculation for his resources.
He was a convenanted front for some Abacha Era officials/politicians who he answers Sir to. They owned large shares in Banks and Some Security company, appointed him Chairman and payed him in cash/kind for being faithful.
if he was that rich why would those banks he chaired not be able to raise N15 billion initially, and later N25 billion to stand on their own instead of going into Merger. Afterall, bank business at the time was highly profitable, he should have calmly invested since he was a ‘billionaire’ in each of them. What happened then was that the Billionaires using him as front were afraid of putting more money into the system especially when they were not sure of their Stake in the then new Obasanjo era. One of such who we all know how OBJ/Atiku administration frustruated him, that he ran away to France while his oil block was being re-negotiated. He is from either Akwa-Ibom or Cross-rivers. Others are from South-East.
During his campaign in 2002 he could only afford Peugeot 504 saloon cars, I saw the vehicles then and am not sure they were brand new. But after he was in Anambra for 4 years his campaign in 2011 was done with convoys of Brand new Toyota Landcruiser, in fact, during one campaign to Nnewi the stretch of the Jeeps most with Waterproofs could keep an eye busy for 10-15minutes.
Compared to Obi, Ngige(who is also a Catholic) did better and did not go about the churches and communities telling people he was a Saint. Ngige was selfless putting his life/family in danger and in spite of the battles he faced he was still able to work with money available then, not that he did not help himself with some of the State Funds but the job done far outweighs whatever he might have stolen that even OBJ in his hatred for Ngige could not send his Barking and Bitting Bulldog EFCC against him. PETER OBI should be celebrating because the present EFCC is in Coma.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Cypost: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tolexander: do you expect stagnancy in the IGR of the state from 2003 to 2013 or what is your point?
If Gov Obi increased income from IGR is it not something to commend him for. Must u run others down to be relevant.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bushwailo: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
The few things I put in here have vanished. In everything I did in Anambra State, I did not spend up to N100 billion including all my receivables from Federation Account and IGR. The Government of Anambra State as at today has collected up to N2trillion. They are saying it is a lie, I said publish your account, your IGR, receivables from counterpart funding from all agencies, world Bank, DFID, UNICEF, WHO. Publish all account receivables,” Ngige said.

This is not the first time Ngige has made this assertion.
Obi gets away with these atrocities because of the number of illiterates he has as supporters.
After feeding them with religious and ethnic bigotry.

Ngige published Anambra accounts during and on leaving government house where he left a surplus N8b.
And Obi is busy running the state accounts like its his personal account.
Refusing to publish the account in 8yrs in office.

Now he is trying to impose his stooge to continue all the over up.
There are allegations going round on how he settled Umeh's group to the tune of N7b to seize control the APGA.
All in a desperate attempt to ensure he imposes his stooge to cover his looting.
This led to the disqualification of several APGA candidates including Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, Ekwunife etc
It also led to fall out with high level APGA members like Mazi Okwu.(Who had not been received any settlement from Umeh)

But he keeps deceiving his dumb followers by spewing all this Catholic, Biafra nonsense he feeds them.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by jpphilips(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Cuche: The figures from Ngige may not be totally accurate/correct but nobody should play down on the massive stealing/looting that has taken place over the past 8 years of Obi’s administration. He, Obi was a bundle of deceit and sorry to say, how he succeded in deceiving even the church that he was a saint baffled me. No politician that ever ruled Anambra is/was a saint. None of those performing Governors is a Saint, Fashola, Kwankwaso are no Saints. And we are not forcing them to be, our own concern is do more work, let the job done be far greater than the money stolen nobody will even notice that you helped yourself with some of the cash.
You will be amazed that the amount of money that entered Anambra State over the past 8 years may be compared to the total amount handled by all previous administration starting from the time of Ezeife. What do we get? Bribing of Churches, traditional rulers, and what have you.
Painting of old school buildings and handing the same over to churches, not releasing cash enough for the contractors to do a better quality roads with drainage, minimum wage not paid. While most States are putting Model Schools in all the LGAs, go to Rivers, Delta, Imo and see for yourself. Remember he promised us that his children will school within the State during his campaign.
Some folks were saying that amount of money that his business is now enjoying has been so and that Mr Peter Obi was a Dangote even before coming to Politics. That is not true no matter the unit of calculation for his resources.
He was a convenanted front for some Abacha Era officials/politicians who he answers Sir to. They owned large shares in Banks and Some Security company, appointed him Chairman and payed him in cash/kind for being faithful.
if he was that rich why would those banks he chaired not be able to raise N15 billion initially, and later N25 billion to stand on their own instead of going into Merger. Afterall, bank business at the time was highly profitable, he should have calmly invested since he was a ‘billionaire’ in each of them. What happened then was that the Billionaires using him as front were afraid of putting more money into the system especially when they were not sure of their Stake in the then new Obasanjo era. One of such who we all know how OBJ/Atiku administration frustruated him, that he ran away to France while his oil block was being re-negotiated. He is from either Akwa-Ibom or Cross-rivers. Others are from South-East.
During his campaign in 2002 he could only afford Peugeot 504 saloon cars, I saw the vehicles then and am not sure they were brand new. But after he was in Anambra for 4 years his campaign in 2011 was done with convoys of Brand new Toyota Landcruiser, in fact, during one campaign to Nnewi the stretch of the Jeeps most with Waterproofs could keep an eye busy for 10-15minutes.
Compared to Obi, Ngige(who is also a Catholic) did better and did not go about the churches and communities telling people he was a Saint. Ngige was selfless putting his life/family in danger and in spite of the battles he faced he was still able to work with money available then, not that he did not help himself with some of the State Funds but the job done far outweighs whatever he might have stolen that even OBJ in his hatred for Ngige could not send his Barking and Bitting Bulldog EFCC against him. PETER OBI should be celebrating because the present EFCC is in Coma.

can you mention the bank that merged with fidelity during the consolidation exercise?
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Cuche: The figures from Ngige may not be totally accurate/correct but nobody should play down on the massive stealing/looting that has taken place over the past 8 years of Obi’s administration. He, Obi was a bundle of deceit and sorry to say, how he succeded in deceiving even the church that he was a saint baffled me. No politician that ever ruled Anambra is/was a saint. None of those performing Governors is a Saint, Fashola, Kwankwaso are no Saints. And we are not forcing them to be, our own concern is do more work, let the job done be far greater than the money stolen nobody will even notice that you helped yourself with some of the cash.

which movie script re u writing. how desperate can u guys get. Put ur imagination to better use, write children story. Some peeps get time sha, u took ur time thought about it typed reread and hit submit. Na waa o. i hope u didnt take sk, did u? If u did hmmm omo na E T tins ooooo
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Noneroone(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
It baffles me how some people can be stoopid in judgement. The truth is that Obi govt has failed in all the sectors. In the education sector, most of the schools dont have enough teachers or when has handing school over to mission become achievement. In sports, he construted a mock stadium which is worst than the ancient olympic stadium constructed about 500AD in Athens. In road construction, he has done more than Ngige but the problem is that before he finishes a kilometer , the begining of the road starts begging for reconstruction. In water supply, he scrapped the water corporation and began to sink wells. Infact in one of the towns, their well was so bad that the drillers used tanker truck to fill the well with water during midnight so that the people could draw water in the morning. In health sector, he constructed a teaching hospital under high tension cable in Awka without medical officials, for almost a year doctors went on strike, instead of resolving it, he politicized it. In security, owners of investments have fled the state for fear of being kidnapped while sub standard vehicles and gunpowers are being supplied to vigilante to fight kidnappers with machine guns. In social security, he just remembered to start recruiting workers 6 months to the end of his 8 yrs stay in office. In political infrastructure, he has also remembered to conduct LG elections after 7 and half yrs and yet nobody is sure wether it will hold. This being the greatest fault he found in Ngiges govt. Everything his govt does is sub standard even vehicles! Infact let me end here to avoid more anger.
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by Cuche: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2013
jp philips:

can you mention the bank that merged with fidelity during the consolidation exercise?
I didn't mention the name of any bank. Mr Peter remained a front during that era, he saw money in Anambra State Government. He should stop the story of his Sainthood. I may agree with you Fidelity did not go for outright merger but a faceless white investors entering into some partnership.... then public offer with all the illegalities that went on at the stock exchange at the time.
What about four other banks where he's claimed to be a major shareholder. Guardian Express for instance had to go through some untold humiliation all the name of saving face while the 'Dangote' could not help.
He is now rich thanks to 8 years in Anambra Government House. Now he can afford to float businesses home and abroad, finance properly the existing names . He should be in Forbes list
My annoyance is his going about villages/churches telling people how there existed no Saint like him in Anambra who loved the future of 'our children'.
If you know him personally, tell him to stop that rubbish
Re: Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige by bushwailo: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2013
Noneroone: It baffles me how some people can be stoopid in judgement. The truth is that Obi govt has failed in all the sectors. In the education sector, most of the schools dont have enough teachers or when has handing school over to mission become achievement. In sports, he construted a mock stadium which is worst than the ancient olympic stadium constructed about 500AD in Athens. In road construction, he has done more than Ngige but the problem is that before he finishes a kilometer , the begining of the road starts begging for reconstruction. In water supply, he scrapped the water corporation and began to sink wells. Infact in one of the towns, their well was so bad that the drillers used tanker truck to fill the well with water during midnight so that the people could draw water in the morning. In health sector, he constructed a teaching hospital under high tension cable in Awka without medical officials, for almost a year doctors went on strike, instead of resolving it, he politicized it. In security, owners of investments have fled the state for fear of being kidnapped while sub standard vehicles and gunpowers are being supplied to vigilante to fight kidnappers with machine guns. In social security, he just remembered to start recruiting workers 6 months to the end of his 8 yrs stay in office. In political infrastructure, he has also remembered to conduct LG elections after 7 and half yrs and yet nobody is sure wether it will hold. This being the greatest fault he found in Ngiges govt. Everything his govt does is sub standard even vehicles! Infact let me end here to avoid more anger.
If APGA dare continues in Anambra then its over.
They have not even noticed that they are beginning to trail neighboring Igbo states especially Imo in many indices.
Obi's government is a colossal failure, u just have to cross Asaba into Onitsha or Imo to Anambra and u can see it clearly.
The Quality of the projects are just so poor.

During Ngige last tenure the quality of the projects was what impressed me most.
The way he recalled contractors to their abandoned projects.
The UBE program with the FG.
Things were planned and executed.
The state of the states accounts where published.

This criminal with his exploiting Tribalism and Catholism and Traditionalism (tendencies of my people) has run down the state.
I rather vote Ngige, Soludo but not anything that has to do with Obis APGA.
I am beginning to get ashamed of that state !
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plateau Guber: Lalong's witnesses testify that Useni, PDP won own polling units / Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President / NBA Sues Buhari Over IGP Adamu Tenure Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.