Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3536724 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1585) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
KvngEric:
We in d same boat. Still unable to login after registering.
That ALL FACULTIES for Friday is not working.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Yes
Enskynelson:

That ALL FACULTIES for Friday is not working.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hello house.

Please is it safe to generate Remita now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everfrank(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
I am rounding up my PGD with NOUN. All my results including final project have been uploaded onto my portal.
Please when and how will I settle the issue of my academic transcript?
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Everfrank:
I am rounding up my PGD with NOUN. All my results including final project have been uploaded onto my portal.
Thanks.

Please when was your last semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Why am I unable to check wallet RRR payment? I haven't been able to register for the semester. What is really happening angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 1:17am On Jul 13, 2019
This is to inform you that your project defence will be coming up on 18th July, 2019 @ Uyo Study Centre by 8am prompt. Go with ur power point slides. Thanks

This is the message I got from my study centre. Can someone guide me on how to locate the defence centre. I will be travelling from Ebonyi State.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
geodemainguy:
This is to inform you that your project defence will be coming up on 18th July, 2019 @ Uyo Study Centre by 8am prompt. Go with ur power point slides. Thanks

This is the message I got from my study centre. Can someone guide me on how to locate the defence centre. I will be travelling from Ebonyi State.
Please someone should assist me with clear direction of the centre from park. I also need to know if I can get an affordable hotel in Uyo town which is close to the centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aojully: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mamatwiny(f): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ribasandez:
Why am I unable to check wallet RRR payment? I haven't been able to register for the semester. What is really happening angry

Same here. I read you should give it max of 48 hours to reflect. Which course are you studying?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Everfrank:
Thanks.

Please sir, did you submitted your project last semester ? Cos i submitted mine last semester during the exams and i m yet to see my project score uploaded.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2019
mamatwiny:

Same here. I read you should give it max of 48 hours to reflect. Which course are you studying?

Oh okay. Thanks a lot. I am studying Economics.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sunday is for all faculties yet I kept being redirected to the login page sad

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Please when was your last semester?
Please I've a question. During my 300 level year, the available gst course on my portal was GST301 which I wrote. My name didn't appear in the last graduation list and I'm trying to register another semester to see if I can register a few more elective courses to increase my TCU but I noticed that the gst course available for 300lv students is now gst302. Is it advisable that I register the new Gst302, despite the fact that I've already written Gst301 before?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Came across this while meandering through NOUN sites.
Ref:https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/
lexdino:

Please I've a question. During my 300 level year, the available gst course on my portal was GST301 which I wrote. My name didn't appear in the last graduation list and I'm trying to register another semester to see if I can register a few more elective courses to increase my TCU but I noticed that the gst course available for 300lv students is now gst302. Is it advisable that I register the new Gst302, despite the fact that I've already written Gst301 before?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by royal89(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Evening I am done with my admission screening was told to pay #74k Computer science school fee and a remita code was generated for it i just want to know those the 74k cover exams fee,course registration n any other payment cause i was told 36k out of the 74k is my school fee the rest are the courses & no of unit fee
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
livinsoul:
Came across this while meandering through NOUN sites.
Ref:https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/
the announcement Said "student who wrongly registered" what about students who already have gst301 results in their portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adigun98(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please I need help,I just registered this year and I already got my matric number,am wondering if after making the 36000 fee,will there still be any other payment or can I wait till I am ready before I proceed with the course registration and school fee payment
Please I need urgent answer,God bless you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 15, 2019
Thank God! "Check RRR Payment finally responded". I couldn't register for examination though. Has anyone been able to do that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sophiaugo: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Good morning house,pls i paid 32k into my portal, i proceeded to do semester reg 18k,which was successful, then my money dropped to 14k with -18k in () "(-18000)" close to my remaining 14k, i proceeded to do course reg,but my portal keep telling me my wallet balance is -18000 and that i have no fund for course registration, meanwhile i still have 14000 in my portal what could be the problem? Here are pictures below

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kriss27(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2019
Any mass com student here Lagos centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2019
STUDENT PORTAL ACCESS SCHEDULE

In view of the current students inability to login and access the portal, An Access Schedule has been created below.

1. All newly admitted and verified students in 2019_2 have access to their portal everyday.

2. Students in Faculties of Social Science and Agricultural Science have access to their portal every Mondays.

3. Students in Faculties of Management Science and Arts have access to their portal every Tuesdays.

4. Students in Faculties of Health Science and Education have access to their portal every Wednesdays.

5. Students in Faculties of Science and Law have access to their portal every Thursdays.

6. All students will have access to their portal every weekends.

Thank you.

Signed: Management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Ribasandez:
Thank God! "Check RRR Payment finally responded". I couldn't register for examination though. Has anyone been able to do that?

Exam registration is unavailable at the moment!

If you've paid at the bank or via card payment, kindly follow the link below to check your remita before login to complete the process.

https://www.nouonline.net/pay_check.php

Thanks

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
PORTAL SCHEDULED
Portal scheduled for Monday, today is for Agricultural and social sciences day.Pls,kindly login into your portal to generate remita for payment,registration of courses and view result.

The portal is active and the network is as fast as you wish now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2019
Anthonyo15:
PORTAL SCHEDULED
Portal scheduled for Monday, today is for Agricultural and social sciences day.Pls,kindly login into your portal to generate remita for payment,registration of courses and view result.

Uncle, please whats the scheduled days for course material collection? Lagos study Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2019
Anthonyo15:
PORTAL SCHEDULED

Uncle, please what are the scheduled days for course material collection? Lagos study Centre please it's highly urgent. Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dara2:

Uncle, please what are the scheduled days for course material collection? Lagos study Centre please it's highly urgent. Thanks in advance
COLLECTION OF COURSE MATERIALS SCHEDULE:

Monday
(Faculty of Science, Technology and Agricultural science)

Tuesday
(Faculty of Management Science)

Wednesday
(Faculty of Art and Social Science)

Thursday
(Faculty of Law and Education)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Anthonyo15:

COLLECTION OF COURSE MATERIALS SCHEDULE:

Monday
(Faculty of Science, Technology and Agricultural science)

Tuesday
(Faculty of Management Science)

Wednesday
(Faculty of Art and Social Science)

Thursday
(Faculty of Law and Education)

Thanks boss!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

2019 Admission into National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is ongoing.

Get your Admission with five O level credit at two sitting with NECO or WAEC without JAMB.

Available programs

Bsc-4 years
PGD-1 years
Msc- 2 years

Contact this number to help in processing your admission without delay

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
UPDATE!!!

Registration for 2019_2 semester will end on the 3rd of August 2019.

➡ Portal registration
https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Remita(RRR)

➡Business plan (GST302)

➡TMA SUBMISSION

➡ IT/SIWES (REPORT)

➡Admission & Application process

➡Tutorials

➡ Uploading of Passport

A trial will surely convince you

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2019
PORTAL SCHEDULED
Portal scheduled for Tuesday, today is for Management Science and Arts.. You can login into your portal to Generate remita for payment, Registration of courses and view Results.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1585) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.