Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,317 members, 7,943,785 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3608374 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1593) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
donchukey: .

Thank u sir. We don dey one argue out of my request. Abeg if anyone goes to the SC anytime b4 admission closes, pls help me enquire if i can proceed to buying form for a PGD in IT with a B.SC in library and information science and without a science based OLEVEL background. One love!

You get problems!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
ferdimako:

You get problems!

thank u mr perfect. U dey spoil group when no be u set up. Try start your own thread when u go take dey display rudeness. When i first enter this group na your foolishness i first observe, Am not the first telling u dis. Check yourself. U just dey drink panadol for other people's headache

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
donchukey:

thank u mr perfect. U dey spoil group when no be u set up. Try start your own thread when u go take dey display rudeness. When i first enter this group na your foolishness i first observe, Am not the first telling u dis. Check yourself. U just dey drink panadol for other people's headache

You have a plum job (under another man's employ)and you hardly get permissions to leave your cushy office.You're comfortable and you want additional qualifications for the fun of them. Say those to the marines! Or at least check the meanings of those words. Check who you are you dealing with. Hahah..Go create your own wahala thread..I bet you nobody will come there. Hahaha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
donchukey: .

Thank u sir. We don dey one argue out of my request. Abeg if anyone goes to the SC anytime b4 admission closes, pls help me enquire if i can proceed to buying form for a PGD in IT with a B.SC in library and information science and without a science based OLEVEL background. One love!

I am the same foolish and rude person you called sir here.Hahahaha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
ferdimako:

You have a plum job (under another man's employ)and you hardly get permissions to leave your cushy office.You're comfortable and you want additional qualifications for the fun of them. Say those to the marines! Or at least check the meanings of those words. Check who you are you dealing with. Hahah..Go create your own wahala thread..I bet you nobody will come there. Hahaha

who u be? No matter your position, i will not come begging u for anything. I work with the presidency for the records and am a top ranking officer in public service. Change your ways that all i advice. If u were God i wonder wetin for be, people for no dey breathe, ask questions or even talk self

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshville: tanx @ ferdimako. i work wit my system from home and i do save the tmas intead of printing, it saves me some cost. i must have forgotten to save those 2 courses. if u dont have it in soft copy some other person may hav it, u dont have to be rude.

Fedeco or ferdimeko. Abeg change and be polite. Just for the records
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dear juwon and fedemako, apologies for reacting the way i did but its important we give help without anger and from a sincere heart. This is a help forum, if i know i wont ask. Moreover 2years ago i lost 7k5 to noun because i was not guided. Attempts to seek redress was not answered. I am here to make enquiries so as not to make mistake twice. Its not the money spent that angers but the time spent anticipating positivity without expected result. Apology rendered, no anger intended for we are expected as human to disagree to agree.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dear juwon and fedemako, apologies for reacting the way i did but its important we give help without anger and from a sincere heart. This is a help forum, if i know i wont ask. Moreover 2years ago i lost 7k5 to noun because i was not guided. Attempts to seek redress was not answered. I am here to make enquiries so as not to make mistake twice. Its not the money spent that angers but the time spent anticipating positivity without expected result. Apology rendered, no anger intended for we are expected as human to disagree to agree.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Roserbert(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
donchukey: Dear juwon and fedemako, apologies for reacting the way i did but its important we give help without anger and from a sincere heart. This is a help forum, if i know i wont ask. Moreover 2years ago i lost 7k5 to noun because i was not guided. Attempts to seek redress was not answered. I am here to make enquiries so as not to make mistake twice. Its not the money spent that angers but the time spent anticipating positivity without expected result. Apology rendered, no anger intended for we are expected as human to disagree to agree.

Roserbert:

Sorry if my answer sounds somehow to you, and to say I might have not responded to your question but for other people who would be reading your post, + for people like you who have been posting abusive languages on this forum, probably because someone responded to their question in a way they do not like.

The truth they say is bitter, and I sometimes wonder why some people can't just appreciates the stress this forum is saving thousands of people, nobody is under any obligation to respond to your questions, and if anybody takes the pain to do so, I believe the best and most ideal thing to do is to appreciate the person, even for stopping by at all.

You said you did not address your question to Juwon, but to those who had trod the same path, but I can tell you here that, that if there is anybody who can advice you on this issue, its the same person you just abused. He just finished the same program you are planing to apply for, from the same institution. I am also running the same program presently too and Juwon has really been a blessing to me.

If you also care to know, he's one of the most resourceful persons you need to meet, if truly you need info a[b]bout NOUN on this thread. And to say you are too busy to visit study centre? I think you are yet to know what you are doing,[/b] I really care not to know where you work or the nature of your job, but take it or leave it, you are not the busiest person here, larger percentage of the people here also work. and that is why you should learn to appreciate the time and effort people devote into responding/answering your question.

**[i]Learn to do somethings for your self, browse www.noun.edu.ng check under the study centres, locate the Study centre close to you, numbers of Counselors are stated there. Call your to-be counselor and let him/her advise you.[/i]

Shalom

donchukey: Dear juwon and fedemako, apologies for reacting the way i did but its important we give help without anger and from a sincere heart. This is a help forum, if i know i wont ask. Moreover 2years ago i lost 7k5 to noun because i was not guided. Attempts to seek redress was not answered. I am here to make enquiries so as not to make mistake twice. Its not the money spent that angers but the time spent anticipating positivity without expected result. Apology rendered, no anger intended for we are expected as human to disagree to agree.

I think that should be enough,
Donchukey and Ferdimako.

@Donchukey, have you tried what I suggested in the quoted post
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Roserbert:

Donchukey and Ferdimako.

yes i did and was told to proceed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Roserbert:

Donchukey and Ferdimako.

yes i did and was told to proceed. Thank u all the way
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by youngestwiz: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hello NLders, I wish to apply for the 100L BSC ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE...But 5 o'level credit are required. I would like to know, if english language is compulsory or can I go on with my application with 5credits but without english language...pls ur response will help someone. I can't afford to stay at home anymore.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
youngestwiz: Hello NLders, I wish to apply for the 100L BSC ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE...But 5 o'level credit are required. I would like to know, if english language is compulsory or can I go on with my application with 5credits but without english language...pls ur response will help someone. I can't afford to stay at home anymore.

Its not advisable cos English is compulsory. Since you dont want to be idle, obtain another GCE form or enrol as an external candidate in any secondary school for the next coming ssce and start attending lesson.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
4reigningqueen:

Its not advisable cos English is compulsory. Since you dont want to be idle, obtain another GCE form or enrol as an external candidate in any secondary school for the next coming ssce and start attending lesson.

Gbam!!! Spot on bro, abi na sis.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ccsJaga: 4:01am On Nov 14, 2013
Please nairalanders do NOUN offer Computer Education?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Pls i will like to meet a student(s) of noun abeokuta center.. Pls.. My number08067974124:...2go.breecez. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2013
ceezonnifemi: Pls i will like to meet a student(s) of noun abeokuta center.. Pls.. My number08067974124:...2go.breecez. Thanks

Am an intending student myself in abk, but i have a friend who already joined. Hopefully if i should join, we can rub minds together. Intending to go in for computer science.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayonimoje(f): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
i went to VI today to write bhm 109 bt unfortunately 4 me i didnt remembr2 put my ID n agreement form in d bag i was carryn. it was 2 l8 whn i remmbrd at obalende 4rm agbado ijaiye. tho i was tru wt my work whn d man statd checkin infact i was only crosschkn my work den. so he askd me 2 logout. i didnt even freak wt dt bt wat is realy disturbn my mind is dt he didnt alow me to fil my name in d attendance bk. is there any implicatn 2 dt & hope d man wil nt councel my wrr on d system.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Go and sin no more dear. All is well! The purpose of attendance in the examination hall, I stand to be corrected, is basically to trace missing result or paper If such occurs.
ayonimoje: i went to VI today to write bhm 109 bt unfortunately 4 me i didnt remembr2 put my ID n agreement form in d bag i was carryn. it was 2 l8 whn i remmbrd at obalende 4rm agbado ijaiye. tho i was tru wt my work whn d man statd checkin infact i was only crosschkn my work den. so he askd me 2 logout. i didnt even freak wt dt bt wat is realy disturbn my mind is dt he didnt alow me to fil my name in d attendance bk. is there any implicatn 2 dt & hope d man wil nt councel my wrr on d system.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayonimoje(f): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
seyisanya: Go and sin no more dear. All is well! The purpose of attendance in the examination hall, I stand to be corrected, is basically to trace missing result or paper If such occurs.
ok. tnx for takin d tym to reply. God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hoddion: guys please, must i go with coloured exam reg slip to the exam hall, cos its the black and white print out i have?

It depends on your SC. In Benin colored is compulsory and must be laminated. In Abuja black and white printout is okay. Etc.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2013
What is the colour of the hardcover for project? School of management sciences/Business
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
pls sum1 dat regzta on beginning september an do his clearance dat month an get his matic number bt da person didn,t pay skul fees can da persn start by january an even if he start wch semzta will he be 1st or 2nd
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
pls sum1 dat regzta on beginning september an do his clearance dat month an get his matric number bt da person didn,t pay skul fees can da persn start by january an even if he start wch semzta will he be 1st or 2nd ,,nid answer plz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by collozzuz: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls,Is The Form Still On Sale
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Luckystar220: pls sum1 dat regzta on beginning september an do his clearance dat month an get his matric number bt da person didn,t pay skul fees can da persn start by january an even if he start wch semzta will he be 1st or 2nd ,,nid answer plz
You can start by January and that'll be your first semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adbam(f): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Please,i want to obtain NOUN form for direct entry in computer science,can i use diploma in computer science i did @National institute for edu planning and administration to study wit u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Classiicme: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Great nounite
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Classiicme: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2013
Please any body from osogbo study centre

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smartdoy(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Abeokuta 300 level Criminology in the building, just passing by
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
jmoore: What is the colour of the hardcover for project? School of management sciences/Business
is better you ask your supervisor for anything regarding project
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Classiic me: Please any body from osogbo study centre
am here for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1593) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.