Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,873 members, 7,909,284 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:40 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3572644 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (1588) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by john410(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferdimako:

You are my mate...O boy you fast oh.Anyway that list should be compiled against January's graduation and convocation next month and not last July. So try to find that out.Last Tuesday I enquired, they will start the compilation in December. Again I will be at the headquarters next week (am in Lagos now) and will ask about that list they are about to populate. You should graduate with 128...I amassed 150 myself.

Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥e̶̲̥̅̊S§ bros,I had to stress myself by writing enough credit loads.I wuld hv like to add more unit but due to many circumstances.I stop @ 128units.can I hv Your numba cos am far frm lagos presently.dats my numba 08039282336.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fame12k(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls house, any communication technology student in d house? Your guidance is needed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2013
john410:

Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥e̶̲̥̅̊S§ bros,I had to stress myself by writing enough credit loads.I wuld hv like to add more unit but due to many circumstances.I stop @ 128units.can I hv Your numba cos am far frm lagos presently.dats my numba 08039282336.thanks

I have ur cellphone.U can PM to have mine.....but try to reach ur SC.We did technical reports on the IT,defended and submitted.Again we submitted the log book. I hope you did all these.Reach ur SC to know if you're good to make that list.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tamotech(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2013
please its possible for someone to graduate with first class from noun and how?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Venus1: plz how does noun calculate their G.P. as in (4.1)
A=70 and above=5points, 60 to 69 =B=4points, 50 to 59 = ,C= 3points, 40 to 49 = D =2 points, 1to 39 = Fail no point for undergraduate while 1 to 49 = F for postgraduate. example, CIT 101 with credit unit 2= 70marks, CIT 102 with credit unit 1 50marks, GST 107 with credit unit 2=67 marks, GP=2*5+1*3+2*4/5 =4.2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tamotech(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2013
please its all university in nigeria that accept noun first degree for master without must pulling
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by john410(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
ferdimako:

I have ur cellphone.U can PM to have mine.....but try to reach ur SC.We did technical reports on the IT,defended and submitted.Again we submitted the log book. I hope you did all these.Reach ur SC to know if you're good to make that list.

My study centre is no go area for now.D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣ have missed two exams.there was no log book when I submited my IT.I typed aπϑ binded it.I was told dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣ have sent out names to lagos for the next graduation lists.when did u submit Your IT aπϑ project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daphor11: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
Advise needed please,PGD Information Technology in NOUN,hw gud are dey? Responses needed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
tamotech: please its possible for someone to graduate with first class from noun and how?
I don't think so, as at last graduation as stated by VC "honourable minister no first class among the graduating students" my son who has just got ADM. refuse to help me at home because he plan to have first class, 3 days after d exam he told me he scored 49 in phy 111
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mosesshed: 3:03am On Nov 24, 2013
u are very stupid. It's not ur fault anyway. Immagine a civil eng students wants to be a lawyer? Law don suffer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2013
bobot: Abeokuta study center wishing every student best of luck
pls can I have your number..... mine is 08067974124 plsss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by natedroid: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Hii pals!!!! am a 200L Management student of NOUN @ Benin Study Centre......I have no intention of going for NYSC. I would love to proceed to M.SC in Pub Admin immediately after graduation either @ Uniben or NOUN. pls could some give me a detailed cost of running an M.SC prog @ NOUN or any of the Fed Uni. whats the tuition for m.sc students??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Roserbert(m): 1:35am On Nov 25, 2013
daphor11: Advise needed please,PGD Information Technology in NOUN,hw gud are dey? Responses needed

I do not want to assume I fully understand what you meant by how good they are, but I can advice you to go for it, if that's the course you really want, you wont regret it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Congratulations to all NOUN students who have successfully concluded there xams, and those who have few left may God giv u d muscle 2 xl. As it stands nw all xams ends November 30th and am really curious on hw d nxt calendar will look like, I was really impressed how dis last calendar was followed amost 100% and I want to pray d nxt calendar contain up to 3 semesters nxt year, atleast 4months per semester is not a bad idea.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2013
maximunimpact: Congratulations to all NOUN students who have successfully concluded there xams, and those who have few left may God giv u d muscle 2 xl. As it stands nw all xams ends November 30th and am really curious on hw d nxt calendar will look like, I was really impressed how dis last calendar was followed amost 100% and I want to pray d nxt calendar contain up to 3 semesters nxt year, atleast 4months per semester is not a bad idea.

Not possible. Back to normal, 2 semesters a year.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 3:51am On Nov 26, 2013
jmoore:

Not possible. Back to normal, 2 semesters a year.

Don't rush into conclusion guy, I barely make a wrong guess
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2013
maximunimpact:

You wanna bet?
Three semesters this year was to make up for the loss of one semester last year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lookitsme: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2013
Please when can i register for NOUN first semester?, i have bought the scratch card and i want to know when first semester will start.. please let me know..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2013
maximunimpact: Congratulations to all NOUN students who have successfully concluded there xams, and those who have few left may God giv u d muscle 2 xl. As it stands nw all xams ends November 30th and am really curious on hw d nxt calendar will look like, I was really impressed how dis last calendar was followed amost 100% and I want to pray d nxt calendar contain up to 3 semesters nxt year, atleast 4months per semester is not a bad idea.

some exams were postponed to December 2nd in Abuja SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2013
lookitsme: Please when can i register for NOUN first semester?, i have bought the scratch card and i want to know when first semester will start.. please let me know..

Was not aware NOUN uses scratch card.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tamotech(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2013
please its possible for HND with upper credit classification to get admission into 300 level at NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tojued:

Was not aware NOUN uses scratch card.

Haha.....@Tojued,it's PIN and you can register immediately and be admitted on the spot. But you may have to wait till February 2014 to get a physical screening. I want to believe NOUN will use January 2014 to process results, document graduating students and do convocation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
maximunimpact:

Nothing is stable but I know NOUN wants to be doing two semesters, two examinations every academic year. First will always be May-Jun and the second Oct-Nov.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
john410:

My study centre is no go area for now.D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣ have missed two exams.there was no log book when I submited my IT.I typed aπϑ binded it.I was told dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣ have sent out names to lagos for the next graduation lists.when did u submit Your IT aπϑ project.
I understand but you have to be proactive now to get at what you want. I was at the head office today...moving from floors 7,8 and 9 (sometimes via elevator and others staircase).Went to Skye Bank,Adeola Odeku to make a payment for transcript---N10,000.NOUN doesn't give transcript to an individual but I now know how to get it myself. So I'll make another payment of N5,000 for local delivery and get that copy and pay another N10,000 for another foreign institution.

Demand for transcript will make your case of missing results or status of getting on graduation list clearer. The lady told me she will call me in a fortnight to come over and see my statement of results that will transform to a transcript and that will be an opportunity to see which course is still missing.

Bottom line is you must come to Lagos if you really need to know what is what and if you need to use/send your transcript.However,convocation is in January 2014 and your completion award certificate will be given to you that day or arranged to be given afterwards.

Lagos no easy but I am enjoying it...........am bushed now. I saw e-exam students milling around the premises. I am still ferdimako.......got spambotted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
ferdimako:

Nothing is stable but I know NOUN wants to be doing two semesters, two examinations every academic year. First will always be May-Jun and the second Oct-Nov.

Ferd d man! I like ur civil nature dis tym around, d last tym u were quoting me was wen u wia spreading rumours dat d almost concluded xams will hold nxt year january, after I proved u wrong I don't think I can take ur stand serious on isues. Its just a matter of tym pal, d new calendar will be out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Hello everyone, i'm kinda new here. Pls wen is d screening commencing? Someone told me 10th of Dec. Pls hw true is dis?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Topso1(f): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2013
yea, second week in december, ave done mine bt still waitin for matric no on d 10th of dec, where is ur s.C
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Horppy(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2013
pls, is d admission form still out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (1588) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.