Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3538950 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (1585) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vyntra(m): 9:43am On Feb 14
Does anyone know the fee breakdown of business administration bsc programme 100lvl first semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DEmejioba1: 11:08am On Feb 14
Pls my colleagues, after the screening and receiving of matric number, what is the next line of action?

I applied for PGD Programme
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14
Good day house, I say my results and project result since last year April. But this moment my name is yet to appear on any graduation list.

Also I am unable to logging to any noun site including etickets. Always claiming record nit found.

Is there any need for me to worry or everything is alright?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 2:24pm On Feb 14
Good afternoon please my younger sister had carryover in GST105 how will she go about it and how much is the registration for the carryover
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14
samneutron1:
Good afternoon please my younger sister had carryover in GST105 how will she go about it and how much is the registration for the carryover
Registration for the CO is 1500. She just need to do exams registration for the course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14
Akerewe:
Good day house, I say my results and project result since last year April. But this moment my name is yet to appear on any graduation list.

Also I am unable to logging to any noun site including etickets. Always claiming record nit found.

Is there any need for me to worry or everything is alright?
Send me a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14
DEmejioba1:
Pls my colleagues, after the screening and receiving of matric number, what is the next line of action?

Register on nouonline.net if u are yet to.
Fund your wallet and do your registration. If all these are unclear, u may have to check my signature.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14
Vyntra:
Does anyone know the fee breakdown of business administration bsc programme 100lvl first semester?
See

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DEmejioba1: 5:41pm On Feb 14
Enskynelson:

Register on nouonline.net if u are yet to.
Fund your wallet and do your registration. If all these are unclear, u may have to check my signature.

I have done my registration and I have been given matric number. Pls what is the next thing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14
DEmejioba1:

I have done my registration and I have been given matric number. Pls what is the next thing?
You did application and u where given matriculation number.
I guess that is what u meant to say.
Have you paid your fees?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DEmejioba1: 6:06pm On Feb 14
Enskynelson:

You did application and u where given matriculation number.
I guess that is what u meant to say.
Have you paid your fees?

No I have not paid for any fee sir
Pls sir like how much should I use to fund my wallet?

Thanks for your responses,it helpful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14
DEmejioba1:

No I have not paid for any fee sir
Pls sir like how much should I use to fund my wallet?

Thanks for your responses,it helpful
So, I am right.
Find your courses and start studying
Go to nouonline.net
Do portal registration (if u are yet to).
Fund your wallet (pay the required fees)
Do your registration on your portal
Collect course materials available for u
Continue studying
Take TMAs (Continuous assessment) when it starts
Take exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DEmejioba1: 10:59am On Feb 16
[quote author=Enskynelson post=128457797]
So, I am right.
Go to nouonline.net
Continue studying
Take exams.
[/quote

Pls sir, I need information on the school fee of PGD EDU. For first semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Askedi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16
Please boss, my project was just uploaded today. Is there any hope for a mop-up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stupidmods: 12:25pm On Feb 16
Enskynelson:

So, I am right.
Go to nouonline.net
Continue studying
Take exams.

I have a little issue with my date of birth certificate, I've done affidavit for the date of birth correction..
Which of the documents do I upload?
Should I upload both?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Skillsportal: 1:20pm On Feb 16
DEmejioba1:

Hello, can I please get your WhatsApp number, I applied for pgd too an would like to ask some questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16
stupidmods:

I have a little issue with my date of birth certificate, I've done affidavit for the date of birth correction..
Which of the documents do I upload?
Should I upload both?
The affidavit will be requested at point of verification. Upload the affidavit in place of your birth cert.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16
Skillsportal:

Hello, can I please get your WhatsApp number, I applied for pgd too an would like to ask some questions
Check my profile for my mail. Or check your mail to find a way to reach me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Skillsportal: 3:09pm On Feb 16
Enskynelson:

Check my profile for my mail. Or check your mail to find a way to reach me
I have messaged you on your mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stupidmods: 9:03pm On Feb 16
Enskynelson:

The affidavit will be requested at point of verification. Upload the affidavit in place of your birth cert.
Thanks so much 😊
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DEmejioba1: 10:45pm On Feb 16
Skillsportal:

I

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olawuyi12(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16
To postgraduate students under faculty of education
*Seminar Bookings !*
Chat us up if you want us to handle your seminar writings and also prepare you for defense.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17
Facilitation Updates

The process of organizing courses for facilitation has begun. Online facilitation sessions will start sooner than anticipated.

To stay updated, please check the Facilitation Timetable regularly using this link: [Facilitation Timetable Link](https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/info/facilitation-timetable?field_facilitator_faculty_target_id_1=All&field_courses4_fac_course_code_value=&field_day_for_facilitation_value=All&field_semester_value=2024_1&field_host_department2_value=All&field_crs4fac_level_value=All). This timetable will provide you with the latest information on when your courses are scheduled for facilitation.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 7:06am On Feb 18
@Enskynelson

Please can you assist in pasting registrable courses for MBA. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achorladey: 5:26pm On Feb 18
any news on final graduating list and convocation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18
Rogersmith:

@Enskynelson

Please can you assist in pasting registrable courses for MBA. Thanks
Here

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18
achorladey:
any news on final graduating list and convocation?
UG or PG?
More lists are expected aside the UG list that came out last week. There is expected to be mockup project defense before the convocation. Convocation is expected to be in April this year.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 7:01pm On Feb 18
@ Enskynelson; thank you for the good job you are doing on this platform. Your quick response to students complains and issues, ranging from admission to Academics have really helped a lot of NOUN students here. My prayer for you is that; you will find favour in every of your life endeavors ijn

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18
mistiking:
@ Enskynelson; thank you for the good job you are doing on this platform. Your quick response to students complains and issues, ranging from admission to Academics have really helped a lot of NOUN students here. My prayer for you is that; you will find favour in every of your life endeavors ijn
Amen

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18
Enskynelson:

Here
Thank you for your response. Please how semesters do you have in MBA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18
Rogersmith:

Thank you for your response. Please how semesters do you have in MBA?
Four semesters
MBA is a hectic programme in NOUN.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achorladey: 8:42pm On Feb 18
Enskynelson:

UG or PG?
More lists are expected aside the UG list that came out last week. There is expected to be mockup project defense before the convocation. Convocation is expected to be in April this year.

Thanks for the information, I look towards more info regarding the PG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (1585) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.