Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,165 members, 7,977,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3650822 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (1597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
professorgome:
They rose for power. Though I fall seven times, I shall rise again says the prophet of God. You know that I know where you are heading to by this rapture statement of yours. Anyway, welcome back to NL. We have lost some threads in this forum.

at least the trouble maker no longer exist. Nothing else matters.welcome too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
professorgome:
Thanks for the past questions.
That means no hope for results yet?
This thing is taking too long for NOUN.
Results must have been ready by now...last time I was there abt missing results...the HOD told me to deal with my SC as circulars have been sent on that and they discussed my case specifically. And that they were behind schedules with results' computations.... that was two weeks ago. If Senate meeting has been done...it is ready. If my SC doesn't have it when I get there, I will pop in @ headquarters with that in mind and communicate my missing-result dealings with Jos SC to him.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
professorgome:
Thanks for the past questions.
That means no hope for results yet?
This thing is taking too long for NOUN.
Forward to those in need of them when they come knocking: Baba11 needs CIT844 I suppose and Ola....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by opeyemi1509: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
ferdimako:
Results must have been ready by now...last time I was there abt missing results...the HOD told me to deal with my SC as circulars have been sent on that and they discussed my case specifically. And that they were behind schedules with results' computations.... that was two weeks ago. If Senate meeting has been done...it is ready. If my SC doesn't have it when I get there, I will pop in @ headquarters with that in mind and communicate my missing-result dealings with Jos SC to him.

afternoon,
i was told that senate meet last week and another supplimentary list is out for for d graduate, pls hw true is dis information.thnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
opeyemi1509:

afternoon,
i was told that senate meet last week and another supplimentary list is out for for d graduate, pls hw true is dis information.thnks
For supplementary list for graduation, go to ur SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Kazrem: Nobody has answer to my question. I can't log in to iLEARN. Any help?
You chill and login later or better still call that phone number or simply send an email to them. That's why iLearn was created in the first place. Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shinexzy: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Please I need someone to tell me the amount freshers are meant to pay this semester for political science!pls I need quick reply!!!and pls add me up in that whatsapp group(07083258331)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dayco(m): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2014
Their school fees has increased by N23,000 for freshers and N13,000 for old students!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BaddieKay(f): 1:35am On Jul 01, 2014
shinexzy: Please I need someone to tell me the amount freshers are meant to pay this semester for political science!pls I need quick reply!!!and pls add me up in that whatsapp group(07083258331)

#41000.,asides from course and exam registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BaddieKay(f): 1:44am On Jul 01, 2014
Dayco: Their school fees has increased by N23,000 for freshers and N13,000 for old students!!!

N23,000 is for returning students in their 1st semester while N13,000 is for returning students in their 2nd semester.
Freshers used to pay N33,500 but now it has been increased to N41,000

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shinexzy: 6:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Okay...thanks for the info guys I really n truly appreciate it!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Dayco: Their school fees has increased by N23,000 for freshers and N13,000 for old students!!!
It's N10K5!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Terver007(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2014
08038668560 add me to the whatsapp group pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timmyoj(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Hello mates, Pls I need help, Please I'm having issues
with my compulsory fees payment. I am a returning 2nd semester
student, running Masters in Information Technology programme. I just
finished my 1st semester exams in May this year. But my compulsory
fees is indicating N23,000 on my portal as my compulsory fees. Though
I'm aware of the increment in fees but the new fees schedule shows
payment of N13,000 for a returning 2nd semester student. Please I need
clarification on this and correction if necessary.
Please can someone in the Info Tech Masters @nd semster programme forward the 2nd semester past questions to me pls timhitek@gmail.com
Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timmyoj(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Pls someone should add me to the whatsapp group too 08067076770 . Thanks all!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Please, I paid my school fees at ecobank I wasn't given a print out,d lady said no print out,Thought they should b print out, but I'm wit d other deposit slip

What next am I to do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
timmyoj: Hello mates, Pls I need help, Please I'm having issues
with my compulsory fees payment. I am a returning 2nd semester
student, running Masters in Information Technology programme. I just
finished my 1st semester exams in May this year. But my compulsory
fees is indicating N23,000 on my portal as my compulsory fees. Though
I'm aware of the increment in fees but the new fees schedule shows
payment of N13,000 for a returning 2nd semester student. Please I need
clarification on this and correction if necessary.
Please can someone in the Info Tech Masters @nd semster programme forward the 2nd semester past questions to me pls timhitek@gmail.com
Thank you!
Click on ur course reg link to see ur compulsory fees...I don't know if that link is still open like before when returning for 2nd semester. If it does, ignore d advert on ur portal....u a to N13K.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
timmyoj: Pls someone should add me to the whatsapp group too 08067076770 . Thanks all!
Check ur mailbox for d requested PQs. I no do whatsapp any more. Hahah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
bastien: Please, I paid my school fees at ecobank I wasn't given a print out,d lady said no print out,Thought they should b print out, but I'm wit d other deposit slip

What next am I to do?
pls guys reply me na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
bastien: Please, I paid my school fees at ecobank I wasn't given a print out,d lady said no print out,Thought they should b print out, but I'm wit d other deposit slip

What next am I to do?
This is what I know. 1. I also paid into Eco bank and I was given a print out. I kept it thinking I will use it in filling any form but when I logged into my portal, everything on it was on my portal, thus I didn't use the print out. 2. The print out might still be required as reference in future, so I advice you go back for it. 3. Log into your portal and confirm the payment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Kazrem:
This is what I know. 1. I also paid into Eco bank and I was given a print out. I kept it thinking I will use it in filling any form but when I logged into my portal, everything on it was on my portal, thus I didn't use the print out. 2. The print out might still be required as reference in future, so I advice you go back for it. 3. Log into your portal and confirm the payment.
kazrem Thanks,but eco bank isn't in my portal, thou on a new student, she (banker) said print out isn't required, but went to my portal to load my e wallet I couldn't see ecobank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
bastien: kazrem Thanks,but eco bank isn't in my portal, thou on a new student, she (banker) said print out isn't required, but went to my portal to load my e wallet I couldn't see ecobank
You won't see eco bank in your portal. All you will see is transaction number. If your e-wallet has been credit, no qualms.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Kazrem:
You won't see eco bank in your portal. All you will see is transaction number. If your e-wallet has been credit, no qualms.
Nope it has not been credited, that what I'm complaining about,cause there was no ecobank in my portal,and I don't hv any transaction id apart from d bank teller
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timmyoj(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thanks Bro! Got it! God bless you BIG!
ferdimako:
Check ur mailbox for d requested PQs. I no do whatsapp any more. Hahah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timmyoj(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
When I click on the Course Reg link it says "Access denied! You have not paid for this session compulsory fees..." Pls what else can I do?
ferdimako:
Click on ur course reg link to see ur compulsory fees...I don't know if that link is still open like before when returning for 2nd semester. If it does, ignore d advert on ur portal....u a to N13K.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
bastien: Nope it has not been credited, that what I'm complaining about,cause there was no ecobank in my portal,and I don't hv any transaction id apart from d bank teller
You need to go back to the bank and demand for your print out asap. Go with your teller and with a printout of your portal page (showing that your ewallet hasn't been credited)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
ferdimako:
Forward to those in need of them when they come knocking: Baba11 needs CIT844 I suppose and Ola....
Welcome back Ferdie...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obinoscopy: You need to go back to the bank and demand for your print out asap. Go with your teller and with a printout of your portal page (showing that your ewallet hasn't been credited)
OK I will do dat tomorrow, Hope I didn't do mistake paying into there ecobank account?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
bastien: OK I will do dat tomorrow, Hope I didn't do mistake paying into there ecobank account?
You didn't make mistake, i also paid via Eco bank. Just do as Obinoscoppy said.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Kazrem:
You didn't make mistake, i also paid via Eco bank. Just do as Obinoscoppy said.
OK Thanks, I will go to d bank tomorrow
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
baba11: Welcome back Ferdie...
Thanks...another good side of hacking. What are up with ur project and CIT844?

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (1597) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.