Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,583 members, 7,978,932 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:09 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3653061 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (1597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
ferdimako:
U see ur life...u no come dey ask d MBA pesin...na u go write exams for am. I sure say na woman.

Lol na man. The guy is a bit busy this month
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sluvy4tune(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Yep...24units each semester, 2 semesters in one year..u can focus on 6 semesters. Ur SC fit no agree oh....no go dey fight them say I tok so.

Thanks bro, its a nice concept then
One last thing for new students what if u are not able to pay school fees before the matriculation ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
jpmorgan003:
Tie for shirts n d skool profile-manual. My files weren't collected....
@godstino, I have downloaded all my course manuals. Many thanks, indeed.
how will I get d ties?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Thanks bro, its a nice concept then
One last thing for new students what if u are not able to pay school fees before the matriculation ?
I have addressed d issue... a previous page has it. I think a page back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sluvy4tune(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
ferdimako:
I have addressed d issue... a previous page has it. I think a page back.

Bros the time u take talk dis one is more than enough to type Yes or No. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kazrem:
Is giving of tie meant for some departments? Were you charged for downloading the course materials?
I went to d store @my sc for my materials n d store guy gave me d 2 items n asked me 2 check back 4 d rest in 3 wks time. some1 posted d link 4 d download rite here n yes I was charged 4 d download...my MEGABYTES.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
bastien: how will I get d ties?
D store @ ur sc. Mine is ikeja sc. Moreso, if its among your Course materials, u will be given..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello all, i believe your day is going on well. Pls help a brother, i need past question TMA's for the following courses (CIT 208, GST 202, CIT 236, CIT 292, MTH 212, MTH232) Bsc com. Tech. 2cnd semester precisely. Here's my mail-Nathanjitee@gmail.com .Would really appreciate if anyone who has them can send as i need them in aiding my studying....Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
ferdimako:
yep...go master ur portal oh.
lols thanks. If my question won't be too much, i want to ask that since the highest units are 24, if for instance, in my 100L 1st semester, I have 20 units and decide to add 4 more units from 100L 2nd semester, is that possible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
jpmorgan003:
I went to d store @my sc for my materials n d store guy gave me d 2 items n asked me 2 check back 4 d rest in 3 wks time. some1 posted d link 4 d download rite here n yes I was charged 4 d download...my MEGABYTES.
Thanks bro. I will call you soon to ask for what you were told at the orientation day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Takoro13, ferdimako, professorgome or anyone please i need ur advice on this one

im supposed to register 11courses last semester but i did 8 cos i was misinformed, now this semester im suppose to do 12+3=15 courses but becos of the sudden fees increment im gonna register either 8 or 9 courses.
The problem is i intend to skip the 'e' courses next semester and then add some of the 100l courses, i want to no if its going to affect me if i keep ignoring the 'e' courses
tnx

SAW
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fattahnoni(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls I judt got my clearance code nd matric number pls wat the nest step
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
JigsawKillah: Takoro13, ferdimako, professorgome or anyone please i need ur advice on this one

im supposed to register 11courses last semester but i did 8 cos i was misinformed, now this semester im suppose to do 12+3=15 courses but becos of the sudden fees increment im gonna register either 8 or 9 courses.
The problem is i intend to skip the 'e' courses next semester and then add some of the 100l courses, i want to no if its going to affect me if i keep ignoring the 'e' courses
tnx

SAW
Don't confuse urself, pick ur leftovers and add d ones u can carry oh. What is d problem with e-exams? They r part of ur courses and d easiest to ace.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
fattahnoni: Pls I judt got my clearance code nd matric number pls wat the nest step
ghy u, ur mates did.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
jpmorgan003:
D store @ ur sc. Mine is ikeja sc. Moreso, if its among your Course materials, u will be given..
mine too is ikeja, how will I go about it,thanks wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kazrem:
lols thanks. If my question won't be too much, i want to ask that since the highest units are 24, if for instance, in my 100L 1st semester, I have 20 units and decide to add 4 more units from 100L 2nd semester, is that possible?
Yep...u migrate to 200L and sign up courses that give u 4 units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Natecertified: Hello all, i believe your day is going on well. Pls help a brother, i need past question TMA's for the following courses (CIT 208, GST 202, CIT 236, CIT 292, MTH 212, MTH232) Bsc com. Tech. 2cnd semester precisely. Here's my mail-Nathanjitee@gmail.com .Would really appreciate if anyone who has them can send as i need them in aiding my studying....Thanks in advance
TMAs... grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
jpmorgan003:
Old boy, that is d unofficial cost. No dey look @ it like that so as to move ahead. Last semester I paid N1,500 in d first and second days I did my exams oh. A journey of N100 from CMS to Marine Base...bus wasn't filled @ d park and I did not know d Idumota route to Ajagunle. So I had to part with N3K-taxi before I discovered d route. Four courses were at stake. D second day sef I had a terrible stomach issue..mehn that shiiit ain't easy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
@ fedimako, Pls if u have the TMAs for d specified subjects i mentioned i'l appreciate if u can send them to my mail box....Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Don't confuse urself, pick ur leftovers and add d ones u can carry oh. What is d problem with e-exams? They r part of ur courses and d easiest to ace.

sorry sir
i meant the 'elected or electable or whatever it is called'
i want to carry on with only the core courses, i just dont no if its going to affect mein the future

SAW
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Bros the time u take talk dis one is more than enough to type Yes or No. Thanks anyway
I hate repeating...people come to head office for issues and urs was on a page back which I wrote with more and I just wronged u by directing u there. Tell me to stay away from ur comments...and I will.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
JigsawKillah:

sorry sir
i meant the 'elected or electable or whatever it is called'
i want to carry on with only the core courses, i just dont no if its going to affect mein the future

SAW
focus on d cores (although some electives make sense) ...if they will amass ur 120 units...so b it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Natecertified: @ fedimako, Pls if u have the TMAs for d specified subjects i mentioned i'l appreciate if u can send them to my mail box....Thanks
Bros, I do MIT...masters of information technology. I did them in my B.Sc days in Jos in 2010. I dey Lagos now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
SONKOko: Thanks guys you are really helpful. ferdimako any help on project topic? I'm studying a similar course with yours -communication technology.
No clue...let others chip in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
SONKOko:

The guy in my SC said am good with 90units. I gained admission through DE
U can graduate with 90 units but make sure d 90 is confirmed. I know sb that worked on almost d exact 90 when some courses got missing no graduation. He is still in limbo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
No wahala Sir ferdi....appreciate ur response.But pls, kindly ask ur pals offering d course if they have....Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Natecertified: No wahala Sir ferdi....appreciate ur response.But pls, kindly ask ur pals offering d course if they have....Thanks
Haha...most of them are not happy. I bet they don't know where those are but I will send u some math courses I did for a woman last semester...u can only get MTH212 from it. Check ur mailbox. I sent in some but mainly yr1 maths.Network is poor even for forwarding attached files. Since u a not far away from 100L...what abt u sending me phy113, phy191, Phy192, Phy132, Phy124 & Cit 132? The guy never graduate...all na him COs. Make una no laugh...e no funny. To cap it off...he has 5 missing results.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Got ur mail Sir ferdi...But u didn't Send MTH 212 among others..wat u sent is MTH121,MTH122 and BIO101. Am nt offering d ones u sent..Pls kindly check ur achive if u have MTH212....Many thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Natecertified: Hello all, i believe your day is going on well. Pls help a brother, i need past question TMA's for the following courses (CIT 208, GST 202, CIT 236, CIT 292, MTH 212, MTH232) Bsc com. Tech. 2cnd semester precisely. Here's my mail-Nathanjitee@gmail.com .Would really appreciate if anyone who has them can send as i need them in aiding my studying....Thanks in advance

please bros am in need also . my centre is in owerri. plz kindly send to me the copies as soon as yu get it in my e mail: thaddeusoko@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Natecertified: Got ur mail Sir ferdi...But u didn't Send MTH 212 among others..wat u sent is MTH121,MTH122 and BIO101. Am nt offering d ones u sent..Pls kindly check ur achive if u have MTH212....Many thanks
Network is poor..check again. See if u can help my guy with d other courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
thaddeus12:

please bros am in need also . my centre is in owerri. plz kindly send to me the copies as soon as yu get it in my e mail: thaddeusoko@yahoo.com
thanks
Send me d ones I need.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Send me d ones I need.

i dont have any. am just admitted new, through DE. so kindly forward to me all yur own

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (1597) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.