Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3616037 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Uzzie: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
H
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Uzzie: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hi guys
Anyword on this semester TMAs, they have not shown on the portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tnx sire
ferdimako:
focus on d cores (although some electives make sense) ...if they will amass ur 120 units...so b it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chuksemi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Is the admission form for 1st degree out yet? If it is, where can I get it and for how much?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
thaddeus12:

i dont have any. am just admitted new, through DE. so kindly forward to me all yur own
Labor for urs...quid pro quo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chuksemi: Is the admission form for 1st degree out yet? If it is, where can I get it and for how much?
It is available every work day. N5K undergra...N7K5.....postgra....Zenith Bank.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Uzzie: Hi guys
Anyword on this semester TMAs, they have not shown on the portal.
Print off d calendar...TMAs are to start first week of August.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chuksemi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
ferdimako:
It is available every work day. N5K undergra...N7K5.....postgra....Zenith Bank.
Thanks man. You mean any zenith bank in the country? And when I buy the form what next?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chuksemi:
Thanks man. You mean any zenith bank in the country? And when I buy the form what next?
Go to d SC or read up d thread.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
@ Sir Ferdi thanks for ur mails....although am still expecting MTH212 among others u said u have,i dnt have d ones u requested me 2send(phy113, phy191, Phy192, Phy132, Phy124 & Cit 132) i came in tru DE 200L com. Tech. I hope ur network gets better for u 2send them...Thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Natecertified: @ Sir Ferdi thanks for ur mails....although am still expecting MTH212 among others u said u have,i dnt have d ones u requested me 2send(phy113, phy191, Phy192, Phy132, Phy124 & Cit 132) i came in tru DE 200L com. Tech. I hope ur network gets better for u 2send them...Thanks alot
Find d ones I need...I send u d ones u need. I can get u all ur mth courses + more..make everybody work for wetin him need. I had them as I do my M.Sc...so DE gist no follow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a
single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or whatsapp us on +234 8054278664
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by george2bam(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Caleb University 2014/15 post utme and pre-degree Form Is Out call_08160419927
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by george2bam(m): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Babcork University 2014/15 post utme and pre-degree Form Is Out call_08160419927
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2014
ferdimako:
U can graduate with 90 units but make sure d 90 is confirmed. I know sb that worked on almost d exact 90 when some courses got missing no graduation. He is still in limbo.

Thanks am working towards minimum of 100units
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2014
george2bam: Babcork University 2014/15 post utme and pre-degree Form Is Out call_08160419927
OK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2014
SONKOko:

Thanks am working towards minimum of 100units
Big efforts!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2014
Anybody to trade my guys' failed courses' TMAs?-PHY191, 192, 113, 124, 132 & CIT 132! I have done my best but those physics are killing them. I don't even know what their GPAs are now. Crazy!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2014
ferdimako: Anybody to trade my guys' failed courses' TMAs?-PHY191, 192, 113, 124, 132 & CIT 132! I have done my best but those physics are killing them. I don't even know what their GPAs are now. Crazy!

What do u mean by "Trade"? cash or kind?

Well, I noticed many students were complaining and avoiding Physics exams, so I started free, hands-on tutorials in all Physics courses for my departmental guys. The calculations are straightforward once you get the hang of the principles. And the knowledge for all physics courses overlap. But most guys want answers without knowledge.

Last semester, I scored an A of >90% in CIT132. No bragging. These courses are more like revision to me.

Ferdi, because I know you're a "disciplined" guy, email me, let's see what I can offer u. hiresources [at] yahoo dot com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TRADELYN: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin
Research is Our Business.

Don't Fail to reach us when you need HELP/GUIDE.

*Research Project Experts*

Why Tradelyn?

~ We Offer you A FREE TRIAL to ascertain our capability.

~ We don't encourage the usual "Copy & Paste" Research Work as it's Illegal, Bad, Dangerous, Fake, etc.

~ Our Fees are quite Affordable relative to the excellent Service offered (we allow installmental payment as well).

~ We take up any research project in any field of Study (e.g. Law, IT, Art, Science, Oil & Gas, etc).

~ We will Beat the Project Submission Deadline so that you have enough time to review.

So, Are you starting ToDaY?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chuksemi:

I have one undergraduate form that I want to sell. Someone bought it in error instead of buying pgd form. You can notify me if you are interested.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hi house, there is one question that still comes to my mind and I will like the likes of Feridimanko and co to help me with it. How do we receive lectures? Will there going to be tutorials? Where and when. Am at Ikeja centre, entrepreneurial department.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chuksemi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
honourableseyi:

I have one undergraduate form that I want to sell. Someone bought it in error instead of buying pgd form. You can notify me if you are interested.
Locatiõn please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kazrem: Hi house, there is one question that still comes to my mind and I will would like the likes of Feridimanko Ferdimako and co to help me with it. How do we receive lectures? Will there going to be tutorials? Where and when. Am at Ikeja centre, entrepreneurial department.
I would like to tell u that no official lectures. I thought u knew while harping on first class. There might be official facilitations or private tutorings. All is more cash...NOUN is self-thought, buddy. I'm almost done with my six courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chuksemi:
Locatiõn please?

Ondo state. But location doesn't matter; you send the money and I will send the pin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
pricelessmr:

What do u mean by "Trade"? cash or kind?

Well, I noticed many students were complaining and avoiding Physics exams, so I started free, hands-on tutorials in all Physics courses for my departmental guys. The calculations are straightforward once you get the hang of the principles. And the knowledge for all physics courses overlap. But most guys want answers without knowledge.

Last semester, I scored an A of >90% in CIT132. No bragging. These courses are more like revision to me.

Ferdi, because I know you're a "disciplined" guy, email me, let's see what I can offer u. hiresources [at] yahoo dot com

They are for my guys oh...since 2010..
no graduation. I passed all of those... my papers are in my village now and no strength to cover them any more. Thanks!

NB: I would have traded them for some Math and Cit courses I have here. Thanks as u save them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
honourableseyi:

Ondo state. But location doesn't matter; you send the money and I will send the pin.
How much?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
ferdimako:
How much?

Haba, habatically lols. It is the same 5K nah abi? Saving him the stress of going to the bank and network itch. It has been a while Bruder, it is nice to see you here again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
honourableseyi:

Haba, habatically lols. It is the same 5K nah abi? Saving him the stress of going to the bank and network itch. It has been a while Bruder, it is nice to see you here again
Thanks for acknowledging my coming back! I still have folks to help and d hackers brought me back swiftly. OK...let him decide then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
ferdimako:
Thanks for acknowledging my coming back! I still have folks to help and d hackers brought me back swiftly. OK...let him decide then.

You are welcome. It is good to help people because to the merciful, God will show himself merciful. How is your side? Incase you know or see someone that is in need of it too. May God see us through
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
ferdimako:
They are for my guys oh...since 2010..
no graduation. I passed all of those... my papers are in my village now and no strength to cover them any more. Thanks!

NB: I would have traded them for some Math and Cit courses I have here. Thanks as u save them.

Yeah! I know they're not for you. You've have graduated and running your master's degree.

I sent you the appropriate CIT132 material, from which all TMAs and Exam questions are lifted.

I'm willing to help them with the PHY when i get the TMA questions.
Advice: For new students, know your strength and weakness. If you're weak in numerate courses, then work more on them, practise and practise, get a study buddy ... commitment! Avoid carryover.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
honourableseyi:

You are welcome. It is good to help people because to the merciful, God will show himself merciful. How is your side? Incase you know or see someone that is in need of it too. May God see us through

How's everything bro?

I'm suppose to resume 2nd semester 100L, and I've got only 12 credit left on my 100level portal. Since I want to do 24 credit, can I safely change level to 200level so that I can take some courses from 2nd year?

ps - I have not paid school fees yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1595) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.