Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,598 members, 7,951,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3615947 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mumu9gerian: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2014
Greenified:
I didnt say my 6000th post, i said the thread's 6000th simply pointing hw far we've gone. Aside that it would have been better to ignore than insult me.
apologies,guess i misconstrued,sincere apologies

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Greenified: Waoh i made the 6000th post *boom*
I wrote "the" not "my". I was too lazy to type if not, i could hav thanked all bosses that took us this far
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2014
mumu9gerian:
apologies,guess i misconstrued,sincere apologies
Apologies accepted
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Greenified:
Apologies accepted
are u sure? This is my 20th reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2014
4reigningqueen: here we go again with trouble makers and english teachers. Only that this time, they aint females!
LOL.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2014
4reigningqueen: here we go again with trouble makers and english teachers. Only that this time, they aint females!
they weren't female grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2014
professorgome:
LOL.
We are all learning...that is d good side.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by leosa: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
professorgome:
Course outline or course material. I'm in M. Sc. Info Tech. All you need is the course material. Goto http://www.nou.edu.ng/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm and search for the courses and download. Eg. CIT 811 or drop your email, and I will send them to you.

Thank you very much, I should be able to download them from here. I really appreciate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
baba11: they weren't female females grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eedriyz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
professorgome: @Greenified and @eedriyz:
Let me observe that NL had some serious issues the last time insults and name calling emanated in this forum. Both of you should be careful so that we can avoid further losses. I rest my case.

Yessir!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eedriyz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Greenified:
I didnt say my 6000th post, i said the thread's 6000th simply pointing hw far we've gone. Aside that it would have been better to ignore than insult me.

Sowie! I started this and I apologize. I don't mean to be a d*ck.Guess it was my mood. Hope we can live on happily
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
eedriyz:

Sowie! I started this and I apologize. I don't mean to be a d*ck.Guess it was my mood. Hope we can live on happily
No Qualms

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timmyoj(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls could someone help me clarify this o, I'm a 2nd semester returnin student M.Sc Info Tech, my compulsory fees was erroneously showing 23k instead of 13k,n now its been corrected in my portal, den I went to pay d 13k in Zenith bank, only to be told that their system refused to accept the 13k, that its 23k I should deposit, while on my portal it says its 13k, what could be responsible for this o? and which way forward pls? Thanks to everyone one contributing to help us here, @ferdimako especially.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=professorgome][/quote]Is Ferdie also a female?besides I saw your post in *** tread,do u still want to go ahead with it because I had dropped my own aspiration for it due to some reasons....I hope u r physically and mentally ready for the task ahead!!!!!! tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Please someone should send me the link download my course materials. thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
eedriyz:

Sowie! I started this and I apologize have apologized. I don't mean to be a d*ck.Guess it was my mood. Hope we can live on happily
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kazrem: Please someone should send me the link download my course materials. thank you
Google the course code, it leads you to noun's download page. Its that simple.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
timmyoj: Pls could someone help me clarify this o, I'm a 2nd semester returnin student M.Sc Info Tech, my compulsory fees was erroneously showing 23k instead of 13k,n now its been corrected in my portal, den I went to pay d 13k in Zenith bank, only to be told that their system refused to accept the 13k, that its 23k I should deposit, while on my portal it says its 13k, what could be responsible for this o? and which wa sady forward pls? Thanks to everyone one contributing to help us here, @ferdimako especially.
Go to another bank and insist on paying ur compulsory fees first...try FCMB. Last Oct, I experienced this... I noticed it @ FCMB but later went to Zenith and d latter's system picked up d correct info. If u pay N23K...u may need to ask for a fund. This is another way to go around it when d banks do not have updated database from NOUN handlers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
afangide: Google the course code, it leads you to noun's download page. Its that simple.
The link has been posted by professorgome but to go one or two steps back is not easy. Or do pple always want responses directly against their monikers?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
@kazreem, go to page 185, where u quoted proff by asking him y u nid 2 b @ d matric venue by 6am. I hope dis helps.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aghagba(f): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
hy guys,hw much is d form and what are d social science courses offered by noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Aghagba: hy guys,hw much is d form and what are d social science courses offered by noun?
haha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
ferdimako:
haha
Students' Counsellor,answer am nah! angry grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
baba11: Students' Counsellor,answer am nah! angry grin
u can answer him as well... @aghagba d form na 5k for undegrad, 7.5k for pgd. get more info from d school website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Aghagba: hy guys,hw much is d form and what are d social science courses offered by noun?
The form is 5K for B.Sc, 7,500K for M.Sc, 10K for Phd. Visit www.nou.edu.ng for course available in Social science.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
jpmorgan003:
u can answer him as well... @aghagba d form na 5k for undegrad, 7.5k for pgd. get more info from d school website.
Hackers had really changed u...I know how u were b4 d incident...I have this quote to noun and intending noun students alike

" USE YOUR BRAIN,DON'T LET IT IDLE AWAY"
A
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
jpmorgan003:
Hackers had really changed u...I know how u were b4 d incident...I have this quote to noun and intending noun students alike

Albert Einstein.

Do I say anything...Noooooooooooo

@Ferdi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by veltany: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
I bought the Noun application form and applied for admission last month (June). I was given a provisional admission after filling the form and was told to print out my admission letter and proceed to my study centre for clearance.

But I had a personal problem on the line and need to postpone the admission to next year ( Jan 2015).
My problem now is that, will the admission that I was already granted still be valid till then or will it EXPIRE before that next registration. And if it expire before then, will I still be able to re-apply if I want to without incurring double entry.

Please I will be expecting urgent answers soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2014
veltany: I bought the Noun application form and applied for admission last month (June). I was given a provisional admission after filling the form and was told to print out my admission letter and proceed to my study centre for clearance.

But I had a personal problem on the line and need to postpone the admission to next year ( Jan 2015).
My problem now is that, will the admission that I was already granted still be valid till then or will it EXPIRE before that next registration. And if it expire expires before then, will I still be able to re-apply if I want to without incurring double entry.

Please I will be expecting urgent answers soon.
Make sure u a screened & given a matric number before u wait till next year to avoid all u listed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2014
baba11: Hackers had really changed u...I know how u were b4 d incident...I have this quote to noun and intending noun students alike

Albert Einstein.

@Ferdi
Repetition is an issue here!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 4:54am On Jul 10, 2014
baba11: Hackers had really changed u...I know how u were b4 d incident...I have this quote to noun and intending noun students alike

Albert Einstein.

@Ferdi
hey buddy, I dnt see anything instigating in my comment. so y exibit all this.........?
plz b civil with words..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:08am On Jul 10, 2014
jpmorgan003: @kazreem, go to page 185, where u quoted proff by asking him y u nid 2 b @ d matric venue by 6am. I hope dis helps.
Thanks I have got it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1595) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.