Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,601 members, 7,951,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3615954 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2014
ferdimako:
Repetition is an issue here!
You got what I mearnt,lols!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2014
baba11: Hackers had really changed u...I know how u were b4 d incident...I have this quote to noun and intending noun students alike

" USE YOUR BRAIN,DON'T LET IT IDLE AWAY"
Albert Einstein.

Do I say anything Did I say anything?...Noooooooooooo

@Ferdi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=professorgome][/quote]
Despite all these, you still graduated
with 2.2 ...Wahala dey grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rkarang: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Will LAW grads from NOUN be allowed into the LAW sch?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prowlG: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Is the last examination result out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Weldone guys. Please I heard that the deadline for registration of courses for new student is July 12, does it mean that one has to also register his/her exams as well before the deadline?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
baba11:
Despite all these, you still graduated
with 2.2 ...Wahala dey grin
You will agree with me that examination has never and will never be the true test of knowledge.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Obinoscopy: Weldone guys. Please I heard that the deadline for registration of courses for new student is July 12, does it mean that one has to also register his/her exams as well before the deadline?
You heard eehh! Ok.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
professorgome:
You heard eehh! Ok.
Yes I heard, I've not seen any official statement to that effect but a student claimed he was informed by a staff that registration ends by July 12 for the new students.

So back to my question. Is the deadline for registration of COURSES and registration of EXAMS the same? I'll be exceedingly grateful if I get a response.

Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Obinoscopy: Yes I heard, I've not seen any official statement to that effect but a student claimed he was informed by a staff member that registration ends by July 12 for the new students.

So back to my question. Is the deadline for registration of COURSES and registration of EXAMS the same? I'll be exceedingly grateful if I get a response

Regards.
Not true...both regs shld b on all August. But y d delay?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
prowlG: Is the last examination result out?
month end.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
ferdimako:
Not true...both regs shld b on all August. But y d delay?
Ok, thanks so much. I have registered it now. No need for delay wink.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Obinoscopy: Ok, thanks so much. I have registered it now. No need for delay wink.
better.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timmyoj(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
ferdimako:
Go to another bank and insist on paying ur compulsory fees first...try FCMB. Last Oct, I experienced this... I noticed it @ FCMB but later went to Zenith and d latter's system picked up d correct info. If u pay N23K...u may need to ask for a fund. This is another way to go around it when d banks do not have updated database from NOUN handlers.
Thanks Bro! I'll do just that!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
They said i will spend roughly 98k for pgd and have spent 130k at the moment for both semester,and i know am still going to spend more.chaiiii this noun surely knows how to take peoples money
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: They said i will spend roughly 98k for pgd and have spent 130k at the moment for both semester,and i know am still going to spend more.chaiiii this noun surely knows how to take peoples money
Is that so?
Did you calculate every spending details? Like printing, internet subscription, organized lectures, transportation etc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
How do I add my registered courses to my TMA. Comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
jpmorgan003: How do I add my registered courses to my TMA. Comments will be highly appreciated.
Wait till August. I will let u know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prudentheart(f): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
I couldn't believe there's no ibadan Study center student here...?? *Still Wondering*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mariam19(f): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
prudentheart: I couldn't believe there's no ibadan Study center student here...?? *Still Wondering*
Am a student in ib centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hallo pals! Pls kindly help me out on the following issues:
1. if Someone gets a PGD from NOUN, can he use it to do Master's degree course in any conventional University.

2. PGDE takes 3 semesters because of Project and teaching practice. Is it possible for one to register some second semester courses during 1st semester so that he can take the Project as one of the courses in 2nd term, in order to avoid 3rd term.

3. If I must do the Project and Teaching practice during 3rd term, will I still be required to pay any fees for that term?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 5:53am On Jul 11, 2014
ferdimako:
Wait till August. I will let u know.
ok. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Okponee: Hallo pals! Pls kindly help me out on the following issues:
1. if Someone gets a PGD from NOUN, can he use it to do Master's degree course in any conventional University.

2. PGDE takes 3 semesters because of Project and teaching practice. Is it possible for one to register some second semester courses during 1st semester so that he can take the Project as one of the courses in 2nd term, in order to avoid 3rd term.

3. If I must do the Project and Teaching practice during 3rd term, will I still be required to pay any fees for that term?
Where did you get the 3 semesters for PGD information from? Noun use 2 semesters and no separate semester for project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2014
professorgome:
Where did you get the 3 semesters for PGD information from? Noun use 2 semesters and no separate semester for project.
Yea...folks push d project down to a separate semester thinking it is not doable under second semester with other courses. That is not official.
Old boy. .u must have registered d courses....pay the damn money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Mariam19:
Am I'm a student in ib centre

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=Greenified][/quote]
Good...I love this correction.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2014
professorgome:
Is that so?
Did you calculate every spending details? Like printing, internet subscription, organized lectures, transportation etc.
printing,internet e.t.c are not included.The 130k is for my skool fees,course reg and exam.i didnt print or went for any lectures.All my reading took place on my laptop as no course material was given to me.Transportation not included.I am not enjoying the skool at all undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2014
professorgome:

No bros. It's 3 semesters officially, for PGDE. See the -List of registrable courses for 2014 below, which I downloaded from NOUN portal:

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls can someone use a certificate from NOUN, say PGD, to do his Master's degree programme in a conventional university?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2014
gambudu: printing,internet e.t.c are not included.The 130k is for my skool fees,course reg and exam.i didnt print or went for any lectures.All my reading took place on my laptop as no cause material was given to me.Transportation not included.I am not enjoying the skool at all undecided
chai...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2014
gambudu: printing,internet e.t.c are not included.The 130k is for my skool fees,course reg and exam.i didnt print or went for any lectures.All my reading took place on my laptop as no cause material was given to me.Transportation not included.I am not enjoying the skool at all undecided
I'm doing MSC info tech. Last semester I paid 71k only and this semester I will be paying about 54k making it 125k. Please try and be encouraged.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2014
professorgome:
I'm doing MSC info tech. Last semester I paid 71k only and this semester I will be paying about 54k making it 125k. Please try and be encouraged.
U haven't paid? Anyway...I know y. I have officially spent N116K....& counting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1595) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.