Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,693 members, 7,882,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3545683 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1586) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldenskin: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2014
oladaeyo:

go early to the headquarters on monday, its either there at the hq or Mccarthy in Obalende

Thanks. It's just funny I get to know my center on the morning of the paper.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
ferdimako:
Go and drop them from under exam registration @ ur Study Center...next semester, u pay compulsory fee of N23,000 and pick them up again. U can add more courses with additional cash. tongue
didn't register the exam... hope it won't affect me in future
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
zuma4k: didn't register the exam... hope it won't affect me in future
U must pay a compulsory fee before u register them for exams next semester or time. No other thing outside that!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2014
ferdimako:
U must pay a compulsory fee before u register them for exams next semester or time. No other thing outside that!
OK bro thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9iceX(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2014
I gat questions... Just wanna clarify some sh**ts realy. how come I av never meet any qraduated student from the school. Realy, I'm not baffled with the stress the students qo throuqh to obtain informations. I'm more concerned 'bout the certificate; the basis for attendinq this institution ofcos. Ion know much 'bout the school thouqh and I want clarifications.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2014
9iceX: I gat questions... Just wanna clarify some sh**ts realy. how come I av never meet any qraduated student from the school. Realy, I'm not baffled with the stress the students qo throuqh to obtain informations. I'm more concerned 'bout the certificate; the basis for attendinq this institution ofcos. Ion know much 'bout the school thouqh and I want clarifications.
hahaha...how reliable and verifiable are your qualifications? I'm more concerned about them.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2014
ferdimako:
hahaha...how reliable and verifiable are your qualifications? I'm more concerned about them.
Ferdii don kill me o

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Goldenskin:

Thanks. It's just funny I get to know my center on the morning of the paper.

you can go knw the place weekend na, why not!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Lewis1988: Hello House.Good morning. Please I need past questions for GST 707- The Good Study Guide, BHM 711- Basic Mathematics and Statistics, BHM 761- The Nigeria Economy, CI1 701- Information and Communication Technology, BHM 725- Introduction to Bussiness. My email is femiidowu2@yahoo.com. God bless you

tired of sending this to individual mailadresses,if you need gst107 to 807,907,etcetc
click below

http://ayodejibalogun.webs.com/gst-707-tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2014
oladaeyo:

you can go knw the place weekend na, why not!
CYe-m
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2014
jboixxx:
CYe-m

jboixxx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2014
oladaeyo:

jboixxx
Check your e-mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
jboixxx:
Check your e-mail

yes o I had replied you o...Thanks Baba.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by perree: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls house I need help am doing my masters in public admin buh am offering MBA825 research design and methodology for biz decision am having problems answering my 3rd TMA for dis course pls how can I get answers or anyoda solution b4 my exam on monday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
perree: Pls house I need help am doing my masters in public admin buh am offering MBA825 research design and methodology for biz decision am having problems answering my 3rd TMA for dis course pls how can I get answers or anyoda solution b4 my exam on monday.
If u have done and submitted TMAs1, 2 & 4---u are good to go. U can forgo the 3rd one & go do ur exam.
good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dammy2good(f): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
godstino2002:
Ur email

hazeelmee@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
"INFORMATION! INFORMATION!! INFORMATION!!!
THIS IS TO NOTIFY ALL STUDENTS THAT PEN ON PAPER (POP) EXAMINATION WILL TAKE PLACE AT CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT (CMD) SHANGISHA, MAGODO ROAD, KETU IKOSI.
THE VENUE FOR E-EXAMINATION WILL BE COMMUNICATED IN DUE COURSE.
STUDENTS ARE TO CHECK THEIR STUDENT’S PORTAL FOR THE FINAL TIME TABLE.
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT NO STAMPING AND SIGNING OF EXAMINATION SLIP WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION HALL.
ALSO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT WRITE ON YOUR EXAMINATION SLIP AND AGREEMENT FORM.
STAMPING AND SIGNING OF EXAMINATION SLIPS END 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2014.
WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR EXAMINATIONS."

This is to Ikeja stds..

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
jboixxx: "INFORMATION! INFORMATION!! INFORMATION!!!
THIS IS TO NOTIFY ALL STUDENTS THAT PEN ON PAPER (POP) EXAMINATION WILL TAKE PLACE AT CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT (CMD) SHANGISHA, MAGODO ROAD, KETU IKOSI.
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT NO STAMPING AND SIGNING OF EXAMINATION SLIP WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION HALL.

This is to Ikeja stds..
From Agidingbi?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
perree: Pls house I need help am doing my masters in public admin buh am offering MBA825 research design and methodology for biz decision am having problems answering my 3rd TMA for dis course pls how can I get answers or anyoda solution b4 my exam on monday.

U can consult another course outside those u have registered. I had a similar problem last time, the solution was gotten from a course on conflict resolution which was not part of the courses i registered
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014

This is to Ikeja stds..

Pls, source?. I have checked my portal but can't see the time table
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2014

This is to Ikeja stds..

source?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls who knows the time for GST807/107 exam date and time.tnx n wish us all success.Amen
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idu1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please how many months is 'ACCESS PROGRAM' before the degree program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
oladaeyo:

source?
Dr.Olubiyi Adewale (Director, Lagos Study Center of National Open University Of Nigeria)
Attached herewith is the announcement file.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nikaleyot: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
honourableseyi:

Like un seriously what has it turned to? Are you saying I should used my money to make photocopies of the course material and use my money to send it to him? Did u see father christmas behind my name? I know how much I paid for the hard copy of course materials that can't be found on courseware portal last semester . This one we are talking about is that of this semester in which I'm also a partaker. It is not by force and I will reiterate it again; if you or anyone needs it, it is going to cost you. #Shikena
. I need past questions for cit 802 ,854,852,834 and 844.I am willing to pay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nikaleyot: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2014
Temi231: @Ferdimako, thank you for the other day. Please i need past questions for CIT 802,832,834,852,854. Please send it to sayhi2tosine@yahoo.com.au if you have them. Thank you
.Pls I need past question for cit 802 ,834 ,844,852 and 844.Pls send it to yusufoyelakin50@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sieo23: 5:33am On Sep 25, 2014
pls i need past questions on pgde
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sieo23: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2014
please i need open university PGDE exam past questions EDU 711
EDU 712
EDU 713
EDU 716
EDU 721
EDU 724
EDU 726
EDU 750
CIT 726
GST 707(107)
, pls my exam is starting on monday. Here's my mail address jsamyy0@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Slimvincent(m): 5:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Grtings to all Noun students in d huz. Pls, i just registered. Wht is the likely fee for Mass Comm students & hw many courses can i offer?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2014
jboixxx:
Dr.Olubiyi Adewale (Director, Lagos Study Center of National Open University Of Nigeria)
Attached herewith is the announcement file.

The person must be a joker.

The timetable which is not available on portal, how then could he make a strong case on the info.

abegi!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DECOtech(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Hello house, please when is the next NOUN admissions coming up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1586) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.