Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,533 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! (19382 Views)

Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by gistmelove(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2013

11 Likes

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ok :/
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
lols, because you saw that of mothers, u opened this? mothers are alwys sweeter than fathers in all aspects tongue..

meanyl, I cherish my wonderful dad

9 Likes

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by gistmelove(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
vivichocs: lols, because you saw that of mothers, u opened this? mothers are alwys sweeter than fathers in all aspects tongue..

meanyl, I cherish my wonderful dad

Can mum gv birth to u.. Without the present of dad??

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by mysticgal(f): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
I LOVE YOU DADDY smiley
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
***Yah! Wey all those my baba mamas I give belly. Pls, mention my kids name cos I don forget undecided ( in Yarimas voice)****

Yarima follow for this category too.

Shout out to my loving dad. Thanks for standing by my mum and us. Love you loads
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by xynerise: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
He is the best. Thanks for flogging me well well. The result is positive cool

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tribute to the unsung hero!

Salute!!!
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Haywhymido(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
xynerise: He is the best. Thanks for flogging me well well. The result is positive cool
same here bro. I just keep thankin him 4 doz floggin o eventhough i can't tell him. Na doz floggin no allow me spoil. Love u my ever fantastic dad - Mr M.A ¤¤¤¤¤
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Fynestboi: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Haywhymido: same here bro. I just keep thankin him 4 doz floggin o eventhough i can't tell him. Na doz floggin no allow me spoil. Love u my ever fantastic dad
bt dose time he go be like He wan kill you gringringringrin i lie undecided
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
me dad is my paddy
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by oluebubesyd(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks for making me dad!!!
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thank you DAD
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by crystalballs: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Am one too.

A loving and caring dad for that matter.
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by point5: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
I lov my dad...RIP dad til we c 2 dpart no mor in da Lord Jesus.Amen

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by adexsimply(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
gistmelove:

Can mum gv birth to u.. Without the present of dad??
Yep
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Lilimax(f): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
My dad, My hero.
Love you loads.
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
mumumugu: Senseless thread
Really?
You can peep and leave tongue.
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by sexymoma(f): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
The topic should be ' A TRIBUTE TO ALL CARING FATHERS' das all
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by pastorprosper(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
mysticgal: I LOVE YOU DADDY smiley
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by pastorprosper(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
I love u too baby.
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Shugarlipz(f): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by yuzedo: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chai! if only i did nut scatter my akamu in side my hand. dis tribute woud have be for me too. cry oh my god. am a this-grace to mysef! cry embarassed angry

5 Likes

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Shugarlipz(f): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
sexymoma: The topic should be ' A TRIBUTE TO ALL CARING FATHERS' das all
Exactly. God bless ur brain
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by money121(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Hummingbird: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
To my wonderful dad,you are the best dad..love you
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Hummingbird: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
To my wonderful dad,you are the best dad..,my first love,my mentor,teacher,you are indeed a blessing to me dad...I love you

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Evestar200(f): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Didnt grew up to knw my dad very well,,only remember the things he bought 4 me when i was 1 and 2yrs old,,,,so no tribute 4 him,,all my tributes goes to my mum for taking care of me 4rm age 3 till now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? / What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.