Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! (19526 Views)

Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by AbuMikey(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo: Chai! if only i did nut scatter my akamu in side my hand. dis tribute woud have be for me too. cry oh my god. am a this-grace to mysef! cry embarassed angry
cheesygringrin
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
MOST NIGERIAN FATHERS DO NOT DESERVE THIS PHRASE 'CARING FATHERS' AS THEY NEVER WAS EXCEPT FOR FEW OF WHICH MY FATHER WAS ONE OF THEM.
A GENTLE MAN,VERY QUIET IN FACT OTHER KIDS ENVIED US BACK THEN AS IT WAS A SURPRISING THING TO SEE AN APPROACHABLE DAD.MY MUM WAS THE DISCIPLINARIAN.
U CALLED US AND TOLD US TO SPELL OUR SURNAME THE IGBO WAY BUT WE COULDN'T,.U TOLD US WE SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF OUR HERITAGE,HE TAUGHT US HOW TO READ,SPEAK AND WRITE IN IGBO,MOST ESPECIALLY U INTRODUCED US TO GOD.

DONT KNOW WHY YOU CHOSE TO LEAVE US WHEN U WERE A SAFETY RESORT FROM MUM'S PUNISHMENT BACK THEN,I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU ADIEU
ONYE NKEM,ADIEU SIR P.RIP
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nauttyprof(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
If I begin to drop several things about my dad you'd think he was my mother. R.I.P Dad, as you taught me the greatest of all lessons by being a true example yourself - Honesty, Integrity and open mindedness. You taught me the right step in relationship which is being open-minded and plain, mum still misses him, as he is just too exceptional.
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by bumshasha: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
NO TRIBUTE FOR MY FATHER, NO NO NO.
HE HAS NOT BEEN A GOOD FATHER EVEN TILL DATE.
ALL MY TRIBUTE AND LOVE GOES TO MY LATE MUM, SHE WAS D BEST,IT IS A PITY YOU LEFT US.
MUM, WE MISS YOU EVERY DAY.
YOU MADE WHO WE ARE TODAY.
TANX MUM.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
My dad
my superman
hmmmm,that nigga takes no sh.it from no one....
God bless him so very much..
tho im not so close to him cos I fear him but I would give my life to make my father live if ever there's the need
I love my father pieces
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Ashabie(f): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks Dad for always been there for us, and to my hubby for been a caring and loving father to me and my son!...you guys are the bomb!...love you both to bone!
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by jidestroud(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Never forget two people in your life.... The person who lost everything just to make you win. [your father] The person who was with you in every pain [your mother]
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Meringe(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
My father was successful before 28years but unfortunately none of his first sons were that lucky as he was. So, my case. Is that he bullied , insulted me, flogged me, cajoled me and made me vow to be more successful than he was as a challenge.
ThankGod that am making my success through Gods grace and I have overtaken him in terms of success at the same age.
All those things made me what I am today. I have to rise up and work hard. He taught me the principles of making money.
RIP AAA. (Isi iyi , Osimiri , okeosisi ).
I wish you are here to see me make it morethan you did.
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Hey Dad,[/size]

As I grew older, I learnt to appreciate our relationship even more
My childhood memory is filled with how much fun we had on those business trips
Remember people calling me your second wife??
I thank you for doing things that are somewhat considered weak for men
Thank you for taking my bath and brushing my teeth everyday till I was nine
Though you took brushing my teeth to a whole new level and made me bleed a couple of times. #Not funny! angry
I'm sorry, I walked around moody and refused to laugh @ your jokes when you scolded me
Just see it as me trying to give you enough experience on how to deal with the other girls that came after me tongue
You've always been my greatest inspiration, my source of strength.
I boast to my friends, that you are the first feminist I ever knew
You taught to me to be career orientated, self disciplined, how to take pride in my work and how to set a goal.
You taught me how to relate to the help, you taught me how to be more of a listener
I can't forget how much pride you took in the little things I did..
or how you would come to my room to pray for me every other night.
When I was much younger, I saw you stand your ground against your extended family
You stood by mum 'allday, errday'! You are the best kiss
If only I could see myself the way you see me..
I remember the first day I saw you try to choke back your tears, you are always so scared for me
I wish you just relax sometimes.
I'm sorry I pushed you away, you and mum were so confused.
It wasn't intentional Dad, I can't even imagine that for a split second I thought you weren't cool
Like you've always said, "I work for you girls", "I live for you girls", "Sola, you are my life".
Thanks for treating mummy right, I learnt a lot from you guys relationship.
I remember how you would wear a cap when you started going bald grin grin
Mummy hated that cap with a passion (I won't say the particular one but you already know)
Remember how you hid one in your car ?? LoL grin grin
Thank God you decided to shave it all off.
Thanks for sunday breakfast and dinner. No one can pound yam like you, NO ONE!
You know me more than anyone can ever know me, Dad I can only hope to find a man like you
You are my definition of GOd on earth...

5 Likes

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Clemzy16(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Love you dad, you`re the best.
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
gistmelove: Fathers… Are faithful, strong and true, providing for our needs; They give us words of truth, impacting wisdom’s seeds.Fathers… Are always there for us, chasing our fears away,
They work hard willingly, sacrificing each day. Fathers… Have firm unerring hands, living the words they say,
They are spiritual leaders, showing us the right way.
Fathers… Are the unsung heroes, refusing any fanfare,
They avoid the limelight, serving is their desire. Fathers…
Continue reading click here >>
http://www./2013/09/a-tribute-to-all-father.html

So you couldn't find no black dad with a black baby? Or one of nairalanders bathing their kids cuz they would have make pretty much sense than fronting this dude.... I ain't a racist, just asking #blackforum

Meanwhile!! Thanks Dad

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Pdizzle(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Most down to earth, most sacrificial...i thank you
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by baby124: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ah, he was the most important man in my life. I must have fallen unconditionally in love with you when you first held me.

My father, my rock, my super hero. Looking back, i was either climbing on your neck and sitting there while covering your eyes. On your lap or running into your arms once i enter a room and see you there. You will catch me no matter the force i use to collide with you.

You loved me like mad, and is the only one that has ever just "understood me" and loved me unconditionally.

You made me the woman i am. You made me tough, a go-getter and a fighter.

I would gossip with you and we would laugh. I would tell you about my toasters and as a former bad boy you would advice me well. Nothing i couldnt tell you. The best, best friend. grin

What a cheerful, lovely and wonderful man. I miss you sooo much. I have never been able to find such a friend in anyone since you left. There is just a special place in my heart for you that i never let anyone take your place.

I think if you ever did anything wrong, i would blame the victim. grin. But thankfully you never disgraced us. cheesy cool

When you left everyone was so scared for me, because we were 5 and 6.

I miss you so much! Mummy is still jealous of us and accuses me numerous times that she knows i can die for my dad and not her. grin grin grin

I wish you were here to see my kids, but they will know their grandpa very well. cry cry cry. Fresh roses on your grave, and my weeping anytime i go there. Dont be sad... i just miss you.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by pendusky(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
thanks Dad!!!
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by DrummaBoy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tributes to all caring fathers.

I believe most fathers can identify with this father in the video below. Enjoy it:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=197922757049025&set=vb.230692167030198&type=2&theater
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Freiburger(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
xynerise: He is the best. Thanks for flogging me well well. The result is positive cool
1,000,000likes
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Freiburger(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dadddy will come to check on me at 2am in the morning to see if i'm lying down properly, I never knew how it feel untill i saw myself doing the same thing for my young ones. love you dad. kiss
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by valmunich(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
[quote author=pastor prosper ][/quote]
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
After all the flogging,all the punishment,all the reciting, i still love u daddy.
A disciplinarian tru and tru.
Thank God for u dad,he gave me what fitted me.
one major lession he tot me is to be disciplined in every aspect of life.
What he doesnt say in words he expresses in actions.
The most important man in my life.
I love my daddy.
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by moonberry: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
cheesy

Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by njuwo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls,I need 2 ask u somtin dat has kept me
sleepless.It myt be awkward b/w us afta
dis,bt i hv 2 knw hw u feel.I hv kept it in
mind
4 a while now bt i tink it's finaly tym i
straighten up & confront u,i jst hop dis
doesnt ruin our frndship,i need 2 knw & i
dnt
knw any oda way i cld get ova dis.It jst
doesnt
seem fair on me if i dnt get an answer.I wnt
u
2 tel me truthfuly no matter hw harsh it is,al
i
need is ur honest answer.Pls hw much is
pure
water in ur area
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Stunner1(f): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
I luv n miss u much Dad u still remain d best embarassed
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by euna05(f): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
kiss
gistmelove: Fathers… Are faithful, strong and true, providing for our needs; They give us words of truth, impacting wisdom’s seeds.Fathers… Are always there for us, chasing our fears away,
They work hard willingly, sacrificing each day. Fathers… Have firm unerring hands, living the words they say,
They are spiritual leaders, showing us the right way.
Fathers… Are the unsung heroes, refusing any fanfare,
They avoid the limelight, serving is their desire. Fathers…
Continue reading click here >>
http://www./2013/09/a-tribute-to-all-father.html
indeed some fathers ar so good my dad is †ђe best dad in da whole world, mum left yrs ago, he has always been there for us his 5 kids and has nt remarried. Vry proud to Ђåve him as a dad. Mum wås so gud and caring. Love u dad
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by sod09(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
love u dad.....RIP
always miss u
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by onuwaje(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
To the best daddy,homie,friend,enemy(floggin things),partner... Rest in Peace dad... Love u
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Chicolo(f): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
My Dad,My first Love.
So loving and caring,he made sure we lacked nothing at the expense of his comfort.
He taught me how to save and not wait for any man before I get anything I want.
He taught me contentment as a girl.
He cried the day I was getting married and still calls me almost everyday.
I pray God grants you and Mum long life so I can spoil you guys with the fruits of your labour.
Mr G.O.#maximum respect#
You are a father indeed and I love u madly
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by royale442(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
point5: I lov my dad...RIP dad til we c 2 dpart no mor in da Lord Jesus.Amen
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by ChemicalMallam(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Salute to d man of valour, an unsung hero, a warrior and a GALLANT SOLDIER,
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by bobokelly(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yes ooo, tributes to my late dad, you are such a caring father, a father like million, you are so precious that if i have the grace to come to this world again, i wish to come through you, love you DAD.
Re: A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
I'm proud of the 'me' that you made out of 'me'. You pushed me to do things that others couldn't do. Till date, 'impossible' is not a word in my dictionary. You make me believe in myself even when i have doubts...what more could I ask for? Anywhere i go to and people envy the lady you've built, i just smile inwardly and say it all over again 'I love you, dad!'. Till date, you're still my first and only role-model. You're a rare treasure!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flogging Toddlers- Is It Really Necessary? / Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? / "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.