Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags (12121 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by ochukofortune(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Saddle bags appear on the body and look like big booty but in the real sense of it, they are not! They are sharp angles that are built by fatty cells and makes some ladies look like coke boTtles. Although, some ladies have good hips but a number of ladies deceive themselves in jeans thinking they have good shapes but they are just full of fats. E.g is Toolz and omotola
Source:blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/qa-wednesday/qa-wednesday-what-are-saddlebags-and-if-i-have-them-how-do-i-get-rid-of-them/

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by olisehcom(f): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by gluv01(f): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
@Op, but if you are given the opportunity to hit on them, you'll gladly do so. The saddle bags they have is what they are more famous for. If they were Americans, do you know how much they'll be paid just for their bum? Jennifer Lopez nyansh nor even near their own, yet she has a $27 million insurance on her butt cheesy Omotola as an actress, a beautiful one at that, if she was an American, would be paid a huge sum for just a role. Africans are endowed that's why it's not so significant to the producers.

Anyways, where is ADAOBI?
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by modextus(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
wetin concern me...all i Know be sy toolz na babe..

So far the coke shape still dhe..no wahala..

Now you've said something about the shape..what of her behind?

Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Heres a simple assignment for you..

Cut out/get rid of the areas marked red..i tried it and heres what i got..."spirit line" android hip....ie a woman with narrow masculine hips..

Is that your message here...someone opened a similar thread..you guys seem to be patronising those stick thin ghost like models we see on magazine covers..

Spread the message...we love hips..we love saddlebags and all its galloping moves..

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by ochukofortune(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
gluv01: @Op, but if you are given the opportunity to hit on them, you'll gladly do so. The saddle bags they have is what they are more famous for. If they were Americans, do you know how much they'll be paid just for their bum? Jennifer Lopez nyansh nor even near their own, yet she has a $27 million insurance on her butt cheesy Omotola as an actress, a beautiful one at that, if she was an American, would be paid a huge sum for just a role. Africans are endowed that's why it's not so significant to the producers.

Well, dat doesn't remove d fact that deir so kald hips and bags of fat deposits na

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
gluv01: @Op, but if you are given the opportunity to hit on them, you'll gladly do so. The saddle bags they have is what they are more famous for. If they were Americans, do you know how much they'll be paid just for their bum? Jennifer Lopez nyansh nor even near their own, yet she has a $27 million insurance on her butt cheesy Omotola as an actress, a beautiful one at that, if she was an American, would be paid a huge sum for just a role. Africans are endowed that's why it's not so significant to the producers.

Who me ? tongue
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by fr3do(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Op's signature tells a lot.
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by gluv01(f): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
adaobi123:

Who me ? tongue

Ehn...I wanted to say....#Team...(complete it) grin
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by swtme(f): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tnx 4 d info jor thought as much so ow can i get d type of Mercy Johnson's hip,don't tell me its also saddlebag cry
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
gluv01:

Ehn...I wanted to say....#Team...(complete it) grin

Team small bum bum cool cool
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by gluv01(f): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
adaobi123:

Team small bum bum cool cool

I like it more when you say it. Although my own bum bum is bigger than yours sha grin
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
gluv01:

I like it more when you say it. Although my own bum bum is bigger than yours sha grin

That's nice tongue

I'm still reppin' the skinny bums

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by mzwealth(f): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
Abeg in d above image,r dos labelled part saddlebags too
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
I enjoy the company of skinny girls anyway, skinny girls with curves are better looking, Nice b00bs and a cute face, I feel like biting them angry grin
They're more fun to spend time with, btw toolz doesn't have a saddle bag and that picture up there is disturbing.
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by physise(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
everything na fake
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Lilamartedi(f): 12:00am On Sep 17, 2013
*Walks away with my small bum*
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Mannylex(m): 2:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Lila_martedi: *Walks away with my small bum*

Bum aside, you are cute...
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by pomporiking: 4:09am On Sep 17, 2013
No dey hate nw..those chicks are sexy with or without saddle bag tongue
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by fr3do(m): 4:50am On Sep 17, 2013
gluv01:

upload a picture of it to prove ur claim
i'm waitin
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by biafranqueen: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2013
See the diffrence

Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Lilamartedi(f): 6:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Mannylex:

Bum aside, you are cute...
Thank u kiss
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by biafranqueen: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2013
removed in operation

Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Danhumprey: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2013
adaobi123:

That's nice tongue

I'm still reppin' the skinny bums
Flat bum bum with protruding 'pot-belly'? tongue

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Danhumprey: 6:15am On Sep 17, 2013
OP,what about that Ghanian curvy queen? Does she have 'saddle-bag'? undecided
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Flat bum bum with protruding 'pot-belly'? tongue

undecided
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by idriis: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2013
Mttcchhww! Why I'm I even commenting on dis f*cking thread? *shi*ts on it* tongue
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by kedukc(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2013
Nothing here
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by gluv01(f): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2013
fr3do:

upload a picture of it to prove ur claim
i'm waitin

tongue grin Maka why?
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by yebo25(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2013
gluv01:

tongue grin Maka why?
grin So we cn know ur hips dnt lie..hehehe
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by leggo: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Toolz is the most hyped shiitt ever.. she knorr fine, she thor fat, she corn get saddlebag join.. *pukes
Re: Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags by ochukofortune(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2013
$wtme:
Tnx 4 d info jor thought as much so ow can i get d type of Mercy Johnson's hip,don't tell me its also saddlebag cry
Some are real good hips but most of our naija babes na saddle bags dem get and dis is cosed by excess ice creams, chicken and other fatty foods oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Provocative & Unclad Photos Of Nollywood Actress Ini Edo (pics) / Watch Video Of Muna Obiekwe’s Burial Ceremony / Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.