Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,415 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty (12119 Views)

Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) / Vision In White: Kim Kardashian’s Booty In Yet Another Jaw Dropping Dress. / Meet The Man Who Has Enlarged His P*nis With Silicone Injections To Half A Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by bolajioginni: 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow! Kylie Jenner has been
getting cosmetic procedures on her butt
in an attempt to look as bootylicious as
her big sister Kim Kardashian,
according to a new report!
Kylie Jenner , 17, is starting to resemble her older
sister, Kim Kardashian , 34, more and more with
each passing Instagram selfie. But Kylie’s new
Kim-like booty isn’t the result of good genes, a
new report claims. Supposedly, Kylie has
undergone plastic surgery to achieve curves
similar to Kim’s!.....see more picture on link below http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/kylie-jenner-getting-butt-injections-to.html

Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
LOL... Ok na. Few years later, KYLIE and SAMEER,just like KIM and KANYE cool
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by sinaj(f): 12:05am On Apr 16, 2015
diz gurl go soon die o!
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by amokeme(f): 1:16am On Apr 16, 2015
sinaj:
diz gurl go soon die o!
cheesy na you wan kill her?
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by naijaboiy: 2:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Stùpid Teen undecided
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by hatux: 6:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Who caresundecided
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by icebebe(f): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2015
sinaj:
diz gurl go soon die o!
badbelle is allowed,leave her its her life :[
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by braintext(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Where's the booty?

1 Like

Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by PietroRico(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2015
I was expecting to see the picture of a plastic surgeon giving her an actual butt injection.

Misleading topic

2 Likes

Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by nsiazu: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Who is Kylie Jenner?
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by ifyan(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Ok na. Few years later, KYLIE and SAMEER,just like KIM and KANYE cool

Think something good about your life
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
ifyan:

Think something good about your life
LOL.. Am I not thinking good like this? undecided
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Where's the butt
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lol

Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
Lol
that's Kendall though.
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
rokiatu:
that's Kendall though.

Lol no difference
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol no difference
there is . Kendall is taller and her azzz is more flat.
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
rokiatu:
there is . Kendall is taller and her azzz is more flat.

Changed it

Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by lordhugo(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kage bunshin no Jutsu

Preparing to 'hit' dat bubble b.utt!
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Changed it
Loool hahahahah see flat azz. Now I believe the news cuz, she can't be fu..cking tyga with such flat azzz. We all know how obsessed African Americans guys are with curves.

Anyway here's her recent pics, she must be getting some work done. The kid really wants to look like kim lol

Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Loool hahahahah see flat azz. Now I believe the news cuz, she can't be fu..cking tyga with such flat azzz. We all know how obsessed African Americans guys are with curves.

Anyway here's her recent pic, she must be getting some work done. The kid really wants to look like kim lol

Chai how did she do it ohhhh

But u know wt shes still growing it might even get to kim level soon
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
But look at tyga baby mama

Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Chai how did she do it ohhhh

But u know wt shes still growing it might even get to kim level soon
I think she may pass kim sef. grin Kim be feeling the pressure because that batch loves attention, she wanted all the attention to be on her. Lol grin
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
rokiatu:
I think she may pass kim sef. grin Kim be feeling the pressure because that batch loves attention, she wanted all the attention to be on her. Lol grin

Lol kim might go bigger
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
But look at tyga baby mama
gosh she fake. Too fake for my liking really, I preferred amber rose to her.

1 Like

Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol kim might go bigger
bigger then that? That would just be unattractive. embarassed
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
rokiatu:
gosh she fake. Too fake for my liking really, I preferred amber rose to her.

Yh they got a kid together

Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
rokiatu:
bigger then that? That would just be unattractive. embarassed

U never these celebs wake up with ass lol
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Yh they got a kid together
I know. I bet she's still bitter over the break up. grin
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
rokiatu:
I know. I bet she's still bitter over the break up. grin

Yh throwing shade @ kylie n co

Cuz kim n her were friends so its like weird seeing tyga with kylie
Re: Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Yh throwing shade @ kylie n co

Cuz kim n her were friends so its like weird seeing tyga with kylie
I know right, they were like BFF.

Never trust a kardashian or Jenner. tongue

But why they fighting over tyga thou? cheesy is it because he's rich and famous? Skinny azz nigga. Lol I don't see the appeal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags / Watch Video Of Muna Obiekwe’s Burial Ceremony / Rapper The Game Fingers Teenage Girlfriend In Public ( PHOTOS )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.