Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,192 members, 7,887,458 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (113539 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
mac-delene:
"Linda felt like charging towards the direction and help the poor girl, she didn’t feel she could bear watching this any longer." Frankee bobo Linda was d one helpless floating in the air? I don't really get this part
hey gal, he meant to write sandra.

Frank, there are mistakes there and there. Work on them.
If ghaoul didn't unleash his power, i would know that it wasn't you that update then. You at a trademark and it is excellent.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Scared lyk hell!! What nxt?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by giftyritzy(f): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hey Frank, dis is d first tym commenting since I started reading dis story, so pls dnt break my let cos I really want dis story to hav a hapi endin, I've goose bumps all over ma body nw!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by lbotus(f): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
@3Dimension, hope you would like acid in your eyes when I visit you in the hospital.

@frank. Pls update ooo.just can't get my eyes off this page.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Frankenstein: Whaddah undecided
who be dis again na oga Frank? Na who con dey bear d name wey I like to call. U?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
adefunke_62: i av mixed feelings bout wots presently happening, oga pls wen wil d nxt update come up?

The next and last update will come on saturday. U gat mix feelings? Well that was my aim
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
giftyritzy: Hey Frank, dis is d first tym commenting since I started reading dis story, so pls dnt break my let cos I really want dis story to hav a hapi endin, I've goose bumps all over ma body nw!

Thanks dear, hopefully i wont let u down.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
lbotus: @3Dimension, hope you would like acid in your eyes when I visit you in the hospital.

Relax now dear, i will definately update on saturday.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yettocome: Lemme talk today. Frank, I need to say that you are a good writer, especially this genre you are into. Well done. I would love if I could work with you or KayEmJay sooner or later. CIAO!

Thanks for the recommendation, hala at me when u need me, and i am chanced i willl be more than willin to work with u and
Kay
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ok want to use this opportunity to give shout to my friends, guys and Babes on board this evening

Damexx, thanx for helping me with that.
Penzino, u are my man.
Datopdlink, glad to have u around
Joizy, glad u are enjoying it
Hameenat, u scared? U need a warm hug? I am always there for u baby,
3dimension, can see u are having a cool time with d'babes
Princes, and all my girls, where u are? Winnie?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hollyb(f): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wow wow wow wow wow! All i can say is wow. Ur too gud
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
ds ibotus girl, i dey fear u o, abi u r related to ghaoul ni, anyways oga mi I dey wait jare, saturday is definately a date!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
frank3.16:
Ok want to use this opportunity to give shout to my friends, guys and Babes on board this evening

Damexx, thanx for helping me with that.
Penzino, u are my man.
Datopdlink, glad to have u around
Joizy, glad u are enjoying it
Hameenat, u scared? U need a warm hug? I am always there for u baby,
3dimension, can see u are having a cool time with d'babes
Princes, and all my girls, where u are? Winnie?
expecting!!!!!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Omg. Iam so frightened. Ghaoul getting his powers back was unexpected. I can't wait 4 the next update am so scared of what will happen next. Thanks uncle frank 4 such a beautiful update. I want 2 wright like u when i grow up.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by SexySapphire(f): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oh no!!! Bad must not prevail over good. But Sandra cud av run towards Saint as he was about unlocking the power so far Ghaoul can't hurt her. Oh Lord, the story is at its hottest peak. Can't wait for Saturday. U deserve loads of kisses Frank. Thank u so much.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by sleekch1c(f): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
This update is rather short......
Erm,excellent work.
#okbye#
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hadeehart101(f): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
What?!! Ghaoul got his powers back? shocked cry . Patiently waiting till saturday sha.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jeez! What a place to end today's update. Phew!

Weldone...
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
lbotus: @3Dimension, hope you would like acid in your eyes when I visit you in the hospital.

'collects the acid from her n give her a sip.' How does it taste dear?

Boss she's keeping me company here. Don't mind her rants she's actually pleading now. grin
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
omg... what ve u done? Frank u want to destory d world

well i knw u can twist n untwist d story so i am waiting patiently for saturday.smiley

hey a deal is a deal. *draws seat closer brings his feet to my thighs n gives him a gentle n soothing rub*

Frank thanks so much for d update.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
@cherie dear, I really don't hurt ladies but she just pushed me to do it. Hope u understand?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cheriepet: omg... what ve u done? Frank u want to destory d world

well i knw u can twist n untwist d story so i am waiting patiently for saturday.smiley

hey a deal is a deal. *draws seat closer brings his feet to my thighs n gives him a gentle n soothing rub*

Frank thanks so much for d update.
that's why I love mylady
Re: Secrets Of the gods by lbotus(f): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Frankie....hmmm saturday too far oo. Well, I will wait.
More ink to your pen.
@3Dimensions, do not offend the gods!!!!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by loadux(f): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
all I want to say is thank you frank for giving us this wonderful story and allowing us to be a part of it.
I started reading this this am and have not been able to put it down, have had palpitations, goosebumps in fact its been a roller coaster of emotion. all I wanna say is thank you, you have a great talent looking forward to you becoming a bestseller in the nearest future
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 3:11am On Oct 31, 2013
@3Dimension i undastand, she is only trying to get ur attentionwink.

bt pls don't hurt Frank will settle d matta when he finishes d story.

Frank na gud9t abi gud morning, anyone fit serve sha. make i go slp.

whispers *frank u don grant princesa her request? abeg do b4 she go snap ur wrist*:p

#runs away to go n sleep#
Re: Secrets Of the gods by RuphyJay(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2013
The best nairaland story ℓ̊ have read after FALSE PRETENSES and AN EVENING WITH EVA......so fantabuluos.More Ink τ̲̅ȍ ur pen frank.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2013
lbotus: Frankie....hmmm saturday too far oo. Well, I will wait.
More ink to your pen.
@3Dimensions, do not offend the gods!!!!!
the gods r my friend
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Jumizie13(f): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2013
I feel like slapping saint *hisses as much as possible*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kingphilip(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Jumizie13: I feel like slapping saint *hisses as much as possible*
hi jumi seems u are on a reading spree left u on preachers son and now u are here
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Eneze1(f): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Frank what are you trying to do, am really scared right now but trust you to give your readers the best, waiting patiently for the last update. YOU ARE THE BEST *big hug*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Joizy(f): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Even if saint is nw on being controled by ghaoul,sandra,mfon nd others wont let hm succed xo easily witout a fight.trust me ghaoul wont succeed wit these.9ce 1 frank.xpectin mre

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.