Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,868 members, 7,915,492 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:51 AM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (114106 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
frank3.16:

sir!!

@c'estmoi I hear u.... where u from by the way, u user name is kind of confusion
Weldone Sir
Re: Secrets Of the gods by oladimeji101(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chemmzy: I have been a silent reader of all your stories, buh at this juncture, if I refuse to comment. I'm sure God sef go vex....Frank! I doff my head, *sorry*...my hat for u. You are simply the best and indeed father of suspense they call u...I couldn't remember how many times I was driven beyond my bus-stop when I was reading The 10th generations...lolz. And this one too is another blockbuster. But please ooo, Chief Uzor can not die yet without rewriting his will and involving Ekene ooo...lolz. So don't let the thought come into your head at all. If anyone is going to sacrifice his or her life here...it may be Lin.......#coughs#....sorry I need to get some water......I'll be write back....#runs away into my hiding as usual#
. Seconded... U r indeed the best writer among all the nairaland writers,the way u reason ehn,chai,u r gifted sha. Uno I had to copy and send the 10th generation to ma elder sis thru email just to read,she was really impressed.. I think av said enoug," runs back into hiding with cheemzy" grin
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
oga frank pls, na beg I dey beg o, dnt kil cheif uzor, he is jst meetn his son 4 d 1st tym in almost 30yrs, wot shal it profit d cheif dt is jst havin d fulfilment of fatherhood bt loses his soul, Linda can go to hell 4 al i care, i jst pity d innocent ppl dt r in d hospital as at dt moment, tnk God say Odion nd Sandra dey there
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Wealth2mighty(f): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Uncle Frank,gud to read ur update,pls i beg of u,don't let these beautiful sets (d cops,Saint,Mfon,Sandra,Angela,Saint's mum,Ugomma,Ekena,chief) of pple die but Linda, she can atlast eat of her harvest. I can even see she's trying as much to hv a second chance to live again,but if fate will hav it let her scale 2ru so as to learn a lesson and can pass ds across to birds of a feather lik hers. Plssssssssssss can't afford to see pple die again. Waiting for ur nxt update >-:
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
lol guys...
Oladimeji? how far ur sister? did u tell her i was single too?

adefunke and wealth2mighy... i hear una, i have already decided who will die, so just watch and see, but nobody have thought of him/her. so we have to keep our fingers crossed.

penzino, watin b ur own na?

will be on a road trip tomorrow, guys wish me journy mercy.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by oladimeji101(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
frank3.16:
lol guys...

hahahahaha see this man sha,u no dey fear ooo. I said my elder sis not younger and she don marry self wif 3kids. If na younger sis now,I for consider jess that u have all the nairaland babez already,I wonder wetin u still dey find.. Meanwhile safe trip,journey mercy and bring shayo come ooo. Cheers
Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
frank3.16:
lol guys...

adefunke and wealth2mighy... i hear una, i have already decided who will die, so just watch and see, but nobody have thought of him/her. so we have to keep our fingers crossed.

penzino, watin b ur own na?

safe trip mr Frankenstein, but wait, u dey pursue me? Weda u like am or not I must read dis masterpiece finish oooo. tongue
Re: Secrets Of the gods by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2013
*comes out of Grave*

Mr Fraaaannk!!!......'Cos of you I dey thief phone up and down to read this piece!!! Lolz...But seriously, NO ONE should die o, except, of cause, Ghaoul and James, but plz spare linda, biko nu,.....and as for your decision on who will die, I think I ll take a wild guess!! THE MONK!!!!

*goes back to grave*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:41am On Oct 25, 2013
My manest man frank.u said i shld get a tip of d iceberg buh now i want the bunch......cant wait to see d end of dis story.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2013
frank3.16:
My manest man frank.u said i shld get a tip of d iceberg buh now i want the bunch......cant wait to see d end of dis story.
angry i don't understand. Are u not uncle frank
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2013
Come come! Who are those requesting for Linda to die?

You guyz want to waste a beauty just because she made a mistake?

Atleast now that she has learnt her lesson, she needs the opportunity to live and love truly again.

Abeg make una take una time there angry

Frank, two request now pending! angry
Re: Secrets Of the gods by MsSpaqs(f): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2013
Winnie1950: angry i don't understand. Are u not uncle frank

My dear i was wondering d same o.Either his acct was hacked or he's Bipolar undecided
Re: Secrets Of the gods by DEllaluv(f): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2013
Save d gud ppl o,no kill dem,if na james or hs gang no p,make e no b lucky o,I dey beg
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Eneze1(f): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2013
Frank wishing you a safe trip, remind me to massage your back whenever you are ready for it wink *runs into hiding*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2013
frank3.16:

scam alert ! Scam alert!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2013
Boss....I've been talking to cest moi, cherie and princesa if they will agree to rub ur back . Hopefully we shd get gud responce soon.

Anyways take ur time bro. We will wait for it...
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
3Dimension:
Boss....I've been talking to cest moi, cherie and princesa if they will agree to rub ur back . Hopefully we shd get gud responce soon.

Which princesa is that? Forget the massage Jocheesy, frank is getting more than required from the person- a nairalander i presume- who 'accidentally' posted with his phone/laptop while he was still logged in grin grin

Or are you a learner? grin

#aunty/brother oh, we hail oh! When Frank finally gives you all the bunch of the story, don't forget to give us a tip of the icebergwink

grin
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ebonylady4real(f): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Frank, i luv u dieeeeeeeeee. muuaaahhhhhhhh. i giv u thumbs up, kudos, etc. i almost cant breath until i read each chapter. buh wait o. post ur facial pix na. mek we c wetin u luk lyk,abeg. u rock, man
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
@3D i tink say u don lost abi u dey hide under winnie bed.

bia Frank who b dat wey dey use ur moniker tell am make him take him time. hope u had a nice trip?

take all d tyme u need n pls give Princesa her response we are waiting.

u re d best mansmiley
Re: Secrets Of the gods by olarafiat(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
biko come and update
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Shuq29(f): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am here at last................am even short of words to appreciate ur beautiful story. All ur stories dat av been reading so far are all mind blowing. Thanx, more knowledge, wisdom nd understanding by God grace. Amen
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
3Dimension: Boss....I've been talking to cest moi, cherie and princesa if they will agree to rub ur back . Hopefully we shd get gud responce soon.

Anyways take ur time bro. We will wait for it...
Lol....I won't mind giving him a massage with a kiss as jara.He deserves it.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by jayloyexten(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2013
viewing this topic-

Amiable Jay-

so you stil dey NL-
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Lilyluv028(f): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=frank3.16]

Lily... Are in a relationship? U are just my type. Can I hear ur voice?
Lol, Hmmm,just because u ooo,i will break my boy friend,am having a problem with my mail.but when i open a New mail i will send u my number,but first plssssss don't allow evil smoke to kill linda.me sef i dey fear that evil smoke.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
hi guys, had a safe trip to ph but had a very terrible experince. i hate the town.

now i have the next up date IN MY HEAD, but dont have access to a laptop right here in ph. i am hoping to have access to one. that means the next update comes up on monday
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Winnie1950: angry i don't understand. Are u not uncle frank

Ms Spaqs:

My dear i was wondering d same o.Either his acct was hacked or he's Bipolar undecided

princesa:
scam alert ! Scam alert!!cheesy

i was not the sender, but i am having a good guess who it might b. just seeing it now, so i will have to call my suspect to make sure my account is not being hacked.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
princesa:

Which princesa is that? Forget the massage Jocheesy, frank is getting more than required from the person- a nairalander i presume- who 'accidentally' posted with his phone/laptop while he was still logged in grin grin

Or are you a learner? grin

#aunty/brother oh, we hail oh! When Frank finally gives you all the bunch of the story, don't forget to give us a tip of the icebergwink

grin

na wa... just acecept to give me my massage, forget weather i am getting it elswhere or nt
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=Lilyluv028][/quote]

thanks dear... lookin forward to hearing ur voice
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Lol....I won't mind giving him a massage with a kiss as jara.He deserves it.
mmmuahh u are a darling
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Shuq29: Am here at last................am even short of words to appreciate ur beautiful story. All ur stories dat av been reading so far are all mind blowing. Thanx, more knowledge, wisdom nd understanding by God grace. Amen

thanks dear, may god bless u too for reading

ola rafiat: biko come and update

monday... i will b with u
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
ebonylady4real: Frank, i luv u dieeeeeeeeee. muuaaahhhhhhhh. i giv u thumbs up, kudos, etc. i almost cant breath until i read each chapter. buh wait o. post ur facial pix na. mek we c wetin u luk lyk,abeg. u rock, man

lol!!! i just cant stop laughing... alright i will d that one of these days... thanks
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Eneze1: Frank wishing you a safe trip, remind me to massage your back whenever you are ready for it wink *runs into hiding*

mnnn... this fine girl....

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.