Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:38 PM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (114096 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Eneze1(f): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Frank has delivered once again, this is great,I really pity Linda, Frank you are the best, keep this up and the sky is your starting point
Re: Secrets Of the gods by gendebs(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
What a write up. I am loving this story d more. Ori e wan be
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Franko, you too much. I can't say anything
Re: Secrets Of the gods by hardie14(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wow dis is an all-all action packed thriller. Kudos been a silent reader all dis yl.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by MsSpaqs(f): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Congrats on being the biggest winner at the literature awards with ur stories @Frank 3:16
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mnnn and the comments keep coming. Ha what can I say guys.

Thanks all.

Pls I will like to have a contact of a good graphic designer, preferably an expert in 3D, one who resides in abuja. Thanks
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ehizuenlen(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
When will u post ur update, franco?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
frank3.16:
Mnnn and the comments keep coming. Ha what can I say guys.

Thanks all.

Pls I will like to have a contact of a good graphic designer, preferably an expert in 3D, one who resides in abuja. Thanks

pour champagne 4 us abeg
congrat oga frank
Re: Secrets Of the gods by chichi2608: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
In your absence
my
life
is
all
a
stammer
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Sleekbaby(f): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pop pop pop pop sth, abeg did anybdy c frank, mk una help me tell am mk e com pop champagne 4 us oo, he/we won.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by chichi2608: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
waw...mr frank has don it again o...so appy for Sandra n Saints....n for mr Uzor....n am sure Mfom n Sandra wod b best of friends ....n dat Ekene wod marry sandra n they wod both take in angela as der own....n I pray dat ghoual d beast dos noting to inspector lucky...n odion wod fall for ugomma...but I wished Clifford was alive to pay for all his deeds n to also know dat Sandra was d same gal he wanted to use for rituals years ago ....and as for linda, just make her suffer for her greed for money but dont kill her so dat she wod see aw saints n mfon wod shines ....luvin u more....cant wait for mr Wednesday. crossing ma fingers for u.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by killuminati(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
chichi2608:
waw...mr frank has don it again o...so appy for Sandra n Saints....n for mr Uzor....n am sure Mfom n Sandra wod b best of friends ....n dat Ekene wod marry sandra n they wod both take in angela as der own....n I pray dat ghoual d beast dos noting to inspector lucky...n odion wod fall for ugomma...but I wished Clifford was alive to pay for all his deeds n to also know dat Sandra was d same gal he wanted to use for rituals years ago ....and as for linda, just make her suffer for her greed for money but dont kill her so dat she wod see aw saints n mfon wod shines ....luvin u more....cant wait for mr Wednesday. crossing ma fingers for u.
Guy forget that tin! Linda is a gunner! In fact, for her level like dis, her first name na 'die', second name 'pieces'. Do the maths grin lol
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Love u too... Gudnite
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
killuminati: Guy forget that tin! Linda is a gunner! In fact, for her level like dis, her first name na 'die', second name 'pieces'. Do the maths grin lol

Lol, na so u hate linda reach? The girl na hussler na.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin wow! Finally uncle frank won thank God o all my fasting and prayer was not in vain. When i say u are the best i've ever seen, it wasn't a lie. Make bad belle people go hug transformer jare
Re: Secrets Of the gods by killuminati(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
frank3.16:

Lol, na so u hate linda reach? The girl na hussler na.
I no hate o, I just tot dat Ghaoul would wanna have some fun after sexwink
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wealth2mighty: grin Honestly,u're too much! actually u made me drop some tears for dt Saint & Sandra's reunion,gud to see them back again. but i pity dt Linda eh,she's got greed in her eyes,eventually she's to be used as an experiment now.
Lesson to ladies; ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD!!! And waht is ds crazy dude gonna use officer Lucky for
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Winnie1950: grin wow! Finally uncle frank won thank God o all my fasting and prayer was not in vain. When i say u are the best i've ever seen, it wasn't a lie. Make bad belle people go hug transformer jare
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Melancholy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
I enjoyed it all the way.But this odion man locates saint's ward without been directed(lol), but can't detects clifford movement towards the hotel they initially lodged which leads to...pls tell odion to be more proactive.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Vickyamiable(f): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
more elbow grease sir
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ligxy(f): 5:25am On Oct 22, 2013
''How
she had gotten so into him with
just a few days of interaction
never seized to amaze her.

I think it should be ceased instead of seized.

she was sure the face was registered
somewhere in her consciousness.

Sub-consciousness instead of consciousness.

All in all, Oga Frank, overtry dey worry you. Your writing is just something else. You deserve winning and even more. Kudos!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ollyfad(f): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Ermm oga frank ryt nw m.....SPEECHLESS!!! Wuld comment wen i find my tongue
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Oga Frank a big congrats to u. pls tell me where d party's @cheesy.

i am so proud of u. n i pray one day dat i write like u n even more dan u.smiley

u did well on ur latest chapter, kudos to u.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by barag(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Oga frank u did a nice job in d last chapter. pardon me for not commentin in a long while.

buh i was just wanderin why Saint n Linda didnt express any surprise at meetin each other in James house when d last time dey met was few days ago in school. was thinkin both of dem wld av wondered how d oda was connected with d whole matter.

At least even though dey r no longer datin, dey stil know each oda nah
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Frankenstein: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
barag: Oga frank u did a nice job in d last chapter. pardon me for not commentin in a long while.

buh i was just wanderin why Saint n Linda didnt express any surprise at meetin each other in James house when d last time dey met was few days ago in school. was thinkin both of dem wld av wondered how d oda was connected with d whole matter.

At least even though dey r no longer datin, dey stil know each oda nah
Saint was possessed when he entered the building. His whole attention was on the medallion. (“I saw somebody like Linda being dragged into the hummer jeep. I
was a bit far away from her so I am not really sure of what I saw.”
Mfon quipped.
“Linda? That is strange, what will the money lover be doing in
Abuja with a drug syndicate?” Saint asked thoughtfully)

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
You leave me breathless and speechless with each update.Can see you are familiar with abj.Keep up the good work.You three much.Thanks for the updates.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2013
Dancing...today is wednesday.. The blockbuster continues.

Bte oga frank congratulations for the landslide victorious recognition as nairaland literature session overall best writter.

Todays update na him we go take celebrate am
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hadeehart101(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2013
Wednesday's finally here smiley
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2013
cool yes o today is Wednesday and i know uncle frank will not disappoint us. Make i lie down 4 my bed dey wait 4 update jawe. If u don't mind u can join me.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by killuminati(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Ope o! Today na Wednesday! Oga Frank gud morning o. Abi na oga Saint? Lol!

@winnie.. Oya dress make I join u for bed nawink
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Oga frank oo, oya, wednessday, started like 9hrs ago, its getting late oo.
*walks restlessly all over the thread* embarassed
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Make una relax na... I am with u guys. Definately update will come by 12 as usual. And I will respond to some of ur posts then. Thanks guys, u all are the best.

Winnie, I for like sleep for ur side for that bed, but unfortunately I no de like sleep beside women way wia cloth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.